HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathrine

PostSubject: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:56 pm

I'll talk about my demotion here since nespo can't take an argument and no one seems to know the story from my side. Nespo claims I was demoted multiple times and abused. I was demoted one time and then demoted by him personally because he's staff manager and he knows I call out his bullshit.

Let's talk about all the rules being broken during that raid since no one wants to. I explained this all to nightmare and even he agreed that it was bullshit. First off I'll talk about the invalid base that I could've simply deleted or had deleted. Their doors didn't even fade when cracked. Then there was romeo picking up his destroyed apc and placing it back down to escape whIle in combat. Then there was the people coming back to the raid after they had died. Oh but I'm the one who abused so let's ban me. It's funny too when the person seeking my ban constantly was the leader of the people who just got shit on.

While I'm at it I'll talk about nespos blatant bias and how he supports people in his faction and constantly jumps to conclusions against anyone who kills faction members or simply giving people staff in his faction who have stated false rules multiple times and lost their shit several times or are just flat out assholes.

I didn't know nightmare before he took control of the server and all I heard was bad things but after talking to him I thought the server was going places but it's getting worse than it was and I can't entirely blame him. It's his choice in staff.

RIP frostburnt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Kathrine wrote:
Oh but I'm the one who abused so let's ban me.

my most latest ban lol

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:54 pm

I locked the thread to avoid an argument and drama because that's the last fucking thing I need is to have an argument on an announcement. Also, Your forgetting that you were demoted for exploiting which was when you named your locker " Vending Machine " and killed noobs that clicked e on it. Then when you became staff again you were raiding someone with devmode on and when we confronted you about it you said " I didnt have it on " which the logs showed you had it on the enitre time. You also flew into the person's base that you were raiding to ask him questions about the base. So don't leave out those details lol. Not only that but you say I am biased toward my faction members... Give an example because all I am reading is complete horseshit. I have banned my own friends and faction members from the server for breaking rules and if you bring up that I apparently give more loot to my guys in events then you may just be retarded. I have given people who were enemies to my faction T60 and X02 and barrets in an event... For example, Firescale and Turner got barrets my last event while my guys barely got shit because they couldnt pull their weight. So why dont you gather facts before you start to post a shitty rant that has little to no proof backing your statements. You also say you can call my BS so thats why I locked the thread? No, I locked the post because I knew if I didnt there would have been a big arguement about how the rules suck and I and i am sure other staff dont want to fucking hear it because we have speant our fucking time adding things to the server to make this place a fun environment for everyone. Also, You say I gave my faction members staff well thats funny because I remember telling everyone at the staff meeting " I am not going to give y opinion since they are in my faction but go ahead and say your own opinions" So why dont you ask questions before you assume shit. It makes you look actually fucking dumb. I can get multiple people such as Nightmare and Sloan and a few of the other staff to even tell you that I didnt personally give staff to my members because it was them who voted and it was me who accepted or denied. Oh yea one other thing... Spencer Taylor is one of my guys. What happened? Oh his got denied because he wasnt staff material. Lets not jump to conclusions without any form of evidence to back your statements. While I am at it lets point out that you have said multiple times that you hate my guts because I turn toward my men during sits.... Thats funny because today I had to get another staff member on to handle a sit that involved my men. Once again... Dont jump to fucking conclusions and have a great day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:12 pm

I was demoted one time. The locker thing wasn't me... That was Kayla and that situation was also pretty stupid. As for the dev mode I didn't know if I had it on or not while I was dealing with your faction breaking multiple rules. There is no way around that and as I said I could've deleted the whole base at it was invalid.

I'll use nonja's staff app as one example when you wanted to give him staff without even having a day on the server because he talked good about your faction, granted he isn't in your faction. I'll also use Westen as an example. One of the worst possible candidates for staff and believe me a large amount of people would agree. You are so blatantly biased in sits as well the proof is there. Making you staff manager was the worst thing for this server.

For the event loot thing I've never accused you of giving people in your faction better shit because I usually don't care to participate in boring events. However I've heard from other people countless times that you give your faction members better stuff when they've barely done anything. I'm sure you start giving people better loot though to make sure you don't get accused of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Katrine being the saltiest cunt he is, he can't handle the fact he got demoted for very valid reasons and you're scapegoating Nespo, as usual, for all the bad things coming your way.

Just today Nespo was involved in a case where he called an admin sit, he started it, but he to call me over TS to get me on the server after I told everyone I was gonna start working on things for something else I have coming up this week. anyways, im dragged into the situation because Mike feels like he would have a biased judgment and I had to deal with the Admin Sit.

my point is this: Nespo is nowhere near the bad person you paint him to be, he's had a bad rep because Coront in the past gave him shit because he never liked Nespo as a staff member whatsoever. Katrine has a bias against Nespo since the dawn of his introduction to the server, so you ain't got no platform to stand on, especially when you're trying to VIRTUE SIGNAL.

TL;DR
Katrine is being a salty cunt because he hates nespo with a passion because he got demoted for admin abuse

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Kathrine wrote:
I was demoted one time. The locker thing wasn't me... That was Kayla and that situation was also pretty stupid. As for the dev mode I didn't know if I had it on or not while I was dealing with your faction breaking multiple rules. There is no way around that and as I said I could've deleted the whole base at it was invalid.

I'll use nonja's staff app as one example when you wanted to give him staff without even having a day on the server because he talked good about your faction, granted he isn't in your faction. I'll also use Westen as an example. One of the worst possible candidates for staff and believe me a large amount of people would agree. You are so blatantly biased in sits as well the proof is there. Making you staff manager was the worst thing for this server.

For the event loot thing I've never accused you of giving people in your faction better shit because I usually don't care to participate in boring events. However I've heard from other people countless times that you give your faction members better stuff when they've barely done anything. I'm sure you start giving people better loot though to make sure you don't get accused of it.

Im sorry but you really need to ask questions because you jump to fucking conclusions very often... I gave nonja a +1 because we were in need of staff and he had 32 hours of playtime and yes that wasnt enough but I was willing to put my time into helping him and training him the reason why I thought he would be nice was because I saw him helping new players giving his stuff to them to make sure they have a good time on the server so if you want to believe that I gave him a +1 because he said my group is cool then okay beleive it lol.

Okay about the locker thing. If that wasnt you then I apologize I can get you and Kayla mixed up because you guys have the same last name "Viola" but that doesnt excuse your devmode abuse... Another thing, How did you deal with my faction breaking rules during the raid when the only rule break was Romeo which he is in BoS... I had 1 guy in the base that was in my faction and he only built the barricades within the walls. Anyways, it does not excuse that fact that you said " I was never in devmode " which you were and you took over 300 damage which would have killed you twice. Then when we catch you, you said "I may have left it on by accident". Now heres a note to everyone reading. It says in big letters DEVMODE ENABLED at the corner of your screen with a huge Shield above it so that " I left it on" thing is no excuse.

Finally, Westen is a fucking great addition to this team. Nightmare is the one who told me he should get staff... he has been helping on the dev server in adding new guns and volunteerd his time when he wasnt even staff to helping out. He also helps all the new players everytime new people join. He has done more in 2 weeks than you have in months so please stop trying to find things to pin on my head as "bias"

Example of devmode:

^ Devmode was recently updated but that was taken at about the time when you abused it. Also... You tell me that I handle my own sits but you then say that you were handling your own sit while raiding... Calling me bias?

Last edited by Mike Nespo on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:27 pm

I suggest moving this to Highschool because this is obviously unneeded drama. this is very much an attention slug and need to be placed where it belongs and not in general discussion.
My Opinion:

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:37 pm

I was in the middle of a fight in an invalid base where I had to constantly stop the raid to stop people from breaking rules. Sure maybe your faction didn't make the invalid base but it was invalid. I said I may have had it on by accident before the logs. I never even got to explain my side of the story because as it happens often in this server staff pulls higher ups into a channel and tells them their side of the story and explains everything someone did wrong and then that person is banned before ever being able to say anything. You guys had already made the decision before pulling me into a channel. I took it upon myself to clip into the base way late into the raid to make sure the base wasn't more fucked than it already was. I was actually being lenient when it came to the whole raid. People from your faction also are the ones who came back after getting killed but I didn't do anything to them and I warned them.

I'm not even trying to justify anything here either. I'm not trying to get staff back. The server is too far gone to want that. Also, Jeff.. I'm really not mad, saltiest of all I've ever seen. I'm more sad if anything. You shouldn't even talk because you lose your shit on a daily basis. You freak out every time you die and go to whatever higher up staff members dick your sucking at the time and try to lean the situation in your favor by crying to them. Can't use that autism as a crutch anymore if you're gonna be staff kiddo.

Also I'm not going to tell on anyone but there has been a few staff members more recently who have been in dev mode in pvp and while fighting npcs so.. there's that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Kathrine wrote:
You freak out every time you die

*Comes up to a dead players body and asks "why did you kill them" then you say later so you dont get shot in the back of the head while looting then proceed's to get banned for six hours for taking a case.*

reason: "GET FUCKED"

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:43 pm

It is not your job to stop the raid to make sure people are following the rules... You sit and call me bias for handling my own sits yet you are doing the thing that you claim I do... We compared timestamps. Devmode was put on 5 minutes after the raid was called then the sit happens 25 minutes later. By the way, You were brought into a channel with me, Bruce, Coront, Chacon and a few other staff and we heard you out but the logs don't lie and the logs showed us you abused it. Also, don't fucking use Jeff's autism to poke at him because you fucking know he takes offense to when people do that.

Now call me biased for this all you want but this has gone on enough. If you want to get into TS and talk to me then please do so because we can actually talk like fucking adults instead of arguing over the forums like kids. I am now locking this to avoid any further drama. Get on TS if you want to continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Your argument is getting pointless now. I barely got to say anything in that when I was brought into the channel you guys just said I was banned basically. Also like I said I'm not trying to justify anything but you are. You're saying we do the same thing but the difference is I get demoted for it. Also nothing was done to the people who built an invalid base and the people who came back after dying.

I'm not using Jeff's autism to poke at him. I'm being genuinely serious because he uses it as a crutch and he shouldn't if he is going to be staff because if he is going to then he shouldn't be staff at all.

I think I've basically said what I wanted unless you want to continue to say I used dev mode over and over despite all the broken rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Just get on TS if you really want to continue. I am getting tired of arguing because this is turning into a massive playground fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Because nespo locks posts when he can't argue (Kathrine's gay rant)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1