HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

why is low tier power armor expensive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should the plate cost for low tier power armor be lower?
Yes
25%
 25% [ 3 ]
No
75%
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:44 pm

Low tier armor like t-45d should not cost 2 hardplates to make considering hardplates go for 2k right now. Please reduce the cost and possibly the repair cost fro some armors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 am

??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:56 am

Well if you are confused hardplates can go for about 1.5-3k each and that can make t-45 worth over 4k each which is the very cheapest you could get it at with the current hardplate economy. t-45 should only cost 1 hardplate in my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:34 am

Just farm them, don't buy them (?)
Also Power Armor is still Power Armor and that means OP AF Armor, and T45D might be a low tier armor but it got buffed last time I checked and it wasn't that bad, for it's price it was okay but of course X02 or T51 will be always better, like T60 is better than X02 and such...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 am

Power Armor is just that. Motherfucking Power Armor.

It's not something you'd craft willy nilly. That's why it's so expensive. It's an *investment* to protect you.

The place of Hardplates is just fine, I'd rather it be how it is instead of everyone and their goddamn mother in the server running around with T-51B and 50 Hardplates in their truck like last wipe.

But that's just my opinion™️

Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Sorry, but we won't be editing armors and making them easier to get. Its bad enough that people are getting T51 and T45 extremely quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:24 pm

not to mention how easy it is right now to get x02, ive seen some pretty new people running around in x02 and recon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Larhee wrote:
not to mention how easy it is right now to get x02, ive seen some pretty new people running around in x02 and recon.

I think that might be because of the Dragur event going on right now.
xdxd

nico13x

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Wendy Walsh wrote:

cuz why not

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:22 pm

i got 6 armor plates in my truck just in case i lose my Exo Suit. i could sell them for extremely fat money, but why should I? just so someone that came into money wants to buy them from me and then he gets killed and has his expensive ass armor taken by the Barrow Brother/Sparta.

No, Hard plates are meant to be expensive as shit and they are meant to be hard to get

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:39 am

yeah i know its cause of the drauger event lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
_Waylon_

PostSubject: Re: why is low tier power armor expensive?   Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:08 am

Yeah, what a time to play during Halloween time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1