HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[SUGGESTION] Increase drops for conglomerate-soldiers, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zapper3000380

PostSubject: [SUGGESTION] Increase drops for conglomerate-soldiers, etc.   Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:00 pm

On average, their suitcases give a very minuscule amount of resources and barely anything else save for .45 or BMG ammo. They have 200-300 health, but I've been recently told that they have the damage resistance equivalent to power armor; which I presume is true because a few 10mm bullets will literally deal jack shit. 3-5 damage per shot? Not to mention that when they're at low-medium health conglomerates can just spam stimpaks to out-heal anymore incoming damage. Seriously, make them give more resources or grant more experience. Raiders often drop better items than they do, and they're substantially weaker. Anything save for a pulse sniper just uses up a bunch of boxes of ammo that won't even break even in comparison to their average drop-rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Increase drops for conglomerate-soldiers, etc.   Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 pm

that's because conglos are meantr to make you LOSE. you aren't meant to win against them, they're supposed to be a economical sinkhole for you to blow your hot load into and not expect anything from it. they used to drop armor blueprints for expensive armors, but its been disabled because GOD seems to hate us having good loot from conglos. now the best you can get is Mk I from them.

I suggest re-enabling blueprint drops again because we had literally no events give blueprints in the past few months.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Increase drops for conglomerate-soldiers, etc.   Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:43 am

Conglomerates are fine where they are. The point is for people to not always get hella loot from drops because if that was the case then the economy would be overloaded with hard plates and Anti Material Rifles. As for the XP gain, I believe it should stay the same because it's not meant to make you get 50 XP per kill otherwise everyone would be maxed level within a few days and if there were events then people would have a shit ton of XP. So I'm sure there isn't going to be an update for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Increase drops for conglomerate-soldiers, etc.   Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:03 pm

keep em all as they are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Increase drops for conglomerate-soldiers, etc.   Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:02 am

I think the current conglos are perfect for how they operate. This is just a mere speculation, yet at the moment most of us are building our wealth from the scraps like we all are since the wipe. It's going to take time for the economy to reach its past point as wealthy af, (hard plates were like 300 each on average, now its 1,500 to 2,000). Just think of the current Conglos as a "economic inflation control".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[SUGGESTION] Increase drops for conglomerate-soldiers, etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1