HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Elder Smith/CMSGT Mur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elder Smith

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Elder Smith/CMSGT Mur   Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:45 pm

In-game Name: Elder Smith, CMSGT Mur

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56639831

Where are you from/time zone: Texas/UTC-06:00

How long have you played: 2 years
How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Just saw it one day and decided to join and ended up liking it

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Mike Nespo, Jeff Belinger, and Westen.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) No

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Well I was banned for RDM but it was a false ban so besides that no.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. For as long as I can play on the server.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I want to be able to help keep the server in good condition. This would include, but not be limited to enforcing rules and handling sits. I care about the server, and the community too. I've met a wide variety of players who make me want to come back to the server, and I want newer players to feel the same way. When players need a staff member's assistance for troubles, they're going to want someone who will be understanding, and cooperative with them. As a staff member I can ensure that everybody gets a fair chance at a sit and provide an unbiased point of view. A neccessity for new players to return to a server is active and considerate staff. I also want to be able to punish players who are caught breaking the rules. I love the server and don't want to see it get ruined by rule breakers and minges.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I would offer an active staff member who has become quite knowledgeable of the rules. I'd like to say I've come a long way, and can understand multiple play styles. I will offer an unbiased point of view when it comes to sits, and I would also have necessary patience and helpfulness. I also try to sign on at least once a day and usually I am on for about 2-6 hours a day

Anything else you want to add: No

Last edited by Elder Smith on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Elder Smith/CMSGT Mur   Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:16 am

+1 I've experienced that Elder Smith is a mature player for his age! He's fair and unbiased when it comes to in game conflicts. I would be happy to see him as a moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Elder Smith/CMSGT Mur   Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:45 am

2 years? Im guessing you had more than one name because I've never saw you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Elder Smith/CMSGT Mur   Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 am

I'm looking at your reasoning and it looks like you copied word for word, some bits from Lupus/Ahrim's application which is ridiculous, if you want staff you need to actually put effort into it and not just plagarise.

Lupus/Ahrim wrote:
"I want to be able to help keep the server(s) in good condition. This would include, but not be limited to enforcing rules and handling sits. I care about the server, and the community too. I've met a wide variety of players who make me want to come back to the server, and I want newer players to feel the same way. When players need a staff member's assistance for troubles, they're going to want someone who will be understanding, and cooperative with them. As a staff member I can ensure that everybody gets a fair chance at a sit and provide an unbiased point of view. A neccessity for new players to return to a server is active and considerate staff. I also want to be able to punish players who are caught breaking the rules. I love the server and don't want to see it get ruined by rule breakers and minges."

Smith's application of plagarism. wrote:
I want to be able to help keep the server in good condition. This would include, but not be limited to enforcing rules and handling sits. I care about the server, and the community too. I've met a wide variety of players who make me want to come back to the server, and I want newer players to feel the same way. When players need a staff member's assistance for troubles, they're going to want someone who will be understanding, and cooperative with them. As a staff member I can ensure that everybody gets a fair chance at a sit and provide an unbiased point of view. A neccessity for new players to return to a server is active and considerate staff. I also want to be able to punish players who are caught breaking the rules. I love the server and don't want to see it get ruined by rule breakers and minges

It's dissapointing to see you do some complete and utter plagarism of another staff member's application right down to the final word.

For the what you can offer part you literally just copied Lupus' stuff but then pasted what time you get on the server for.

Lupus' Offer wrote:
I would offer an active staff member who has become quite knowledgeable of the rules. I'd like to say I've come a long way, and can understand multiple play styles. I will offer an unbiased point of view when it comes to sits, and I would also have neccessary patience and helpfulness. I also try to sign on at least once a day and usually I am on for a few hours.

Smith's Offer wrote:
I would offer an active staff member who has become quite knowledgeable of the rules. I'd like to say I've come a long way, and can understand multiple play styles. I will offer an unbiased point of view when it comes to sits, and I would also have necessary patience and helpfulness. I also try to sign on at least once a day and usually I am on for about 2-6 hours a day

All in all I give this application a -1 because you plagarised work in an attempt to make it look like you've put more effort into this compared to most applications currently, (Which I believe is lacking.)
I was actually slightly happy to see someone isn't just posting a sentence of their application but instead a paragraph per question but after reading and looking at old applications. I was sorely mistaken.

Danny no:

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Elder Smith/CMSGT Mur   Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:36 am

-1 No.
How are we expected to believe your going to commit to the server when your to lazy to even right your own app. you just stole an app from someone else and burned any chance you had.

Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Elder Smith/CMSGT Mur   Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:38 am

I should forum ban you. Actually lazy as fuck. If you want to apply ever I want a full NON plagiarized apology on the forums for Lupus/Ahrim because you basically copied his work.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application Elder Smith/CMSGT Mur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: