HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhoulishPete

PostSubject: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)   Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:36 am

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: Loosely Affiliated Guerrillas

Your RP Name: Pete the Nose

Their SteamID: Not sure

Their RP Name: Joe Phil (and John Fitz?)

Date of incident: 10/15/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): ~10:10

Time Zone: CST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

I was in the basement of the house at the end of the Shady Sands, which I had taken ownership of to move some inventory around. While I was in the basement, I heard a strange noise that I eventually learned was a lockpick. Confused, I checked the hatch door to see a factionless player who I hadn't seen before today named John Fitz. I tried to close the door but grabbed onto the ladder instead, then tried to ask him what he was doing before it occurred to me that he had just picked my locked hatch. Before I even knew what was going on still, Joe Phil was in my basement, eyeing my storage container and armed but with his gun lowered. I stepped in front of it to discuss the situation and find out what he wants, when he macros a raid yell and immediately shoots me in the face.

I returned while trying to contact an admin, with the intent of pointing out that Joe didn't give me a chance to even understand what was happening, but he was looting my container, so I killed him, which I acknowledge was not the correct thing to do. Then, John Fitz shows up again and is standing there while I'm trying to inventory my storage and car, but I stop to check out what gun Joe had and John shoots me right in the head immediately when I look at the suitcase. I know that I didn't respond in the best way, but there were no admins on, and I've lost a lot of progress to kinda shitty lag deaths so I wasn't down for being mugged by an illegal raid. I'd have even been fine if Joe just gave me a chance to understand that he was trying to raid me, but the way that he chose to let me know about his raid was pointlessly abrupt and clearly skewed in his advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhoulishPete

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)   Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:46 am

Sorry for the double-post, but an edit didn't seem appropriate. Joe and I talked things over and I now realize that the way which he did his raid was legal because I didn't type that I wanted him out before he yelled raid. If possible, I'd like to have the resources from my NLR kill on Joe to be refunded, although I do still maintain that the way in which John Fitz killed me was not legal regardless of my NLR kill on Joe. I didn't take anything from his suitcase and did not intend to, but was killed an additional time and lost an additional weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)   Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:49 am

From what I see is that someone silent raided you which is okay. He saw that you had a storage and yelled raid which is also okay. What's the issue exactly because all I see is that you broke a rule and came back to combat log your container and broke NLR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhoulishPete

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)   Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:13 pm

I was having some issues with the way that he conducted his silent raid, mostly due to the fact that he couldn't have possibly snuck around me but I failed to use text chat to tell him to leave.
I did then NLR him while trying to secure my belongings which I believed were being wrongfully taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)   Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:46 pm

He didnt do anything wrong AT ALL, he probly got behind you by using the well. no rule breaks by him only YOU and you still want shit back? no Joe gets everything back and your locker. YOU get warned or if it was up to me banned! really? cmon man.

What happens isn't up to me, and sorry i HAD to say something, this is too funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhoulishPete

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)   Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:58 pm

He lockpicked the hatch. It wasn't the well building. I thought that John Fitz had done it randomly, as a newer player, because I'd never imagine that he'd try to sneak into that basement with only one access point.

As for the claim that I was wanting my stuff back, I never said that anywhere other than asking Joe to sell me back my armor when we were discussing the incident about 15 minutes later. I asked for the death penalty which was incurred on Joe due to my illegal kill to be refunded, not for anything of mine to be returned.

I was also confused on how rule [VI-A-11] applies in this situation. It was only a single locked room and Joe didn't know about my storage before his silent raid, but the rule appears to only apply for a declared raid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)   Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:47 pm

I am sorry but this person did nothing wrong at all... [Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)   

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Player Abuse Report (Joe Phil and John Fitz)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Player Reports-
Jump to: