HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Denied] Removal of ban for Tachanka [WMDiscord] (aka Dmitry Aksyonovka)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonathan.woodside1

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban for Tachanka [WMDiscord] (aka Dmitry Aksyonovka)   Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57925406

Your RP Name: Dmitry Aksyonovka

Date of incident:15/10/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 22:22 in my timezone

Time Zone: GMT

Length of Ban: 1 Week

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I took out my television and started running around town playing detailed pelvic examination videos displaying a woman's "anatomy". Basically I was trying to be a smart-ass as it wasn't in the rules. I do acknowledge I shouldn't have done it, and I should've used common sense. My TV was promptly deleted, never to be seen again. I said "aw, why did u delete my TV Sad ) then General Shepherd banned me. I'm sorry for this, i know it was stupid and I deserved to have my TV removed. Personally I think a week was a bit excessive, but each to their own, hence the appeal. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban for Tachanka [WMDiscord] (aka Dmitry Aksyonovka)   Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:41 pm

It is in the rules... If you didn't read it then it's your fault. Even if it wasn't in the rules you just don't do that in front of 30+ people. That isn't an exaggeration either you did it as everyone was forming for an event. That just was not smart at all man. I'm sorry but your ban is going to stay.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of ban for Tachanka [WMDiscord] (aka Dmitry Aksyonovka)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: