HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LOLHoboMan

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil   Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:49 am

In-game Name: - Joe Phil

Steam ID: - STEAM_0:0:26280194

Where are you from/time zone: - USA, California, Pacific Time Zone UTC-08:00

How long have you played: - 2 years and some months

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) - Wanted a new game and just jumped in when I saw it

How old are you: - 20

Do you have a microphone: - Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) - Larhee, Pika, Triarius, ManlyTears, BrightlyOwl and others I can't seem to remember.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) - Only the PvP server but its gone now

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.) - I RDMed someone about a year ago for something I can't remember, I was in the wrong and got a 2 week ban.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest - As long as I could or as long as I felt needed.

Why you wish to be Moderator: - I often run into people needing help when there are no admins while I am at late nights, I also want to have some more input on certain situations I feel need more interpretations from other people. I also would love to discuss my opinion on the rules of this server and as well do events for the players that I think they might like.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: - Late night moderating when others can't, Fair and unbiased opinion, event idea maker.

Anything else you want to add: - I know I am a raider character but it doesn't mean I don't want to help out the people, Also I know I don't have much to say but it's either that or fill 3 paragraphs of practically repeating myself over and over.

Last edited by LOLHoboMan on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil   Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:55 am

You definitely have the play time to become staff and the experience too! You would actually make a pretty good candidate for Moderator.

The bad news is we currently have a lot of new moderators but this application will be put on hold until next staff meeting unless Nightmare wants to talk to you if he likes the application.

Or you can wait a few weeks and possibly bump this thread then so we can look at it but you have my +1 this application will be placed on Hold until then people would still be able to give their opinions on it as well. Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil   Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:34 pm

LOLHoboMan wrote:
Known Admins/Moderators - Walse
??? Anyways I believe you would make a great addition to the staff team as you have experience in multiple play styles, Including a few shunned ones but you're generally a decent human being like the rest of us.

+1

Danny no:

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil   Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Wow, didn't know I was a mod... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOLHoboMan

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil   Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:45 pm

No problem I can wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil   Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 am

We have closed Staff Applications, but your application will be looked over since you posted it before applications closed.

[Hold]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Welcome to the team! [Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOLHoboMan

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil   Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Ohhh baby <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application - Joe Phil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: