HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Millerman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Millerman

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Millerman   Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:10 pm

In-game Name: Millerman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80360229

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern time zone

How long have you played: about a year

How did you hear about FF: I was on Garrys mod and i saw a server called Fallout decay and i joined it :*

How old are you: 14

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Lahree, Jeff Belinger, Richards, Pikachu, Brightlyowl, Michael westen,

Have you played on any of our other servers: i played on the no rules server (not up anymore)

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I got banned once for nlr and rdm but that was about a couple months ago

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. As long

Why you wish to be Moderator: To help people in the community

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am very active on the server. im on almost everyday. i have a lot of experience from being admin and moderator from other servers and i can bring a lot of support to the community.

Anything else you want to add: Nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Millerman   Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Meh, the server could use more staff, and you are somewhat chill i guess +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triarius
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Millerman   Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:59 pm

This is somewhat biased but: my only experiences with you that I can remember were... not fun. You were quite mingy and were trolling a bunch of us when we were trying to have fun. -1
Also I'm pretty sure there is a lot of mods right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Millerman   Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:29 pm

I can see you worked on your mod app and I can get a really good opinion of you. -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Millerman   Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:22 am

You really do lack a lot of effort in this application Millerman I know you can do a whole lot better so I will be denying this one don't let this discourage you from applying. You can reapply as soon as you can. Thanks.

Also, you forgot me as a staff you knew! I'm your faction leader ffs xD

Anyways, This post is being marked as [Denied] reapply when you can and be sure to put effort in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application Millerman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: