HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Suggestion] Bring back vending machines with limited functionality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricey

PostSubject: [Suggestion] Bring back vending machines with limited functionality   Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Please bring back vending machines to encourage trading, having the items still able to be displayed and retrieved from them, BUT having to make the purchase directly to the trader, whereas they'll allow, (through some sort of interaction with their machine with a ui interface,) the buyer to retrieve (X) amount of items.

For example, I wanted to purchase x10 gunpowder from a trader, whom has a vending machine. I can see it within said vending machine, but it says to "Inquire with Owner" while displaying a price tag next to it. After I go talk to the trader and pay him, the trader then moves to interact with the vending machine ui stating it to *allow Ricey to take x10 gunpowder.* That of which I do shortly after, being able to only take that specified amount, nothing more.

This, in my opinion, encourages trading, while being able to conveniently display your items. Albeit a little tedious, but it helps to keep safe trading an option, as well as making the early gas generator not useless early on.

Considering higher tier armors and loot have been toned down, this gives people a safer way to trade these without getting ripped off for something they worked hard to get, (though having some competence would help with that.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Bring back vending machines with limited functionality   Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:08 pm

It's fine how it is right now... Your idea would involve a good amount of work for something that isn't really necessary. This would also make it so people can scam you a lot more which would make staff sits complicated because it most likely wouldn't log that the person scammed you.

How we have it now is a lot simpler and makes the act of trading and bartering better because YOU have to be present in a shop to sell your items instead of dropping a vending machine and going afk for an hour waiting for people to buy your stuff. I also see your idea and sure it probably can work and it isn't that bad of an idea but its kind of unnecessary. So, just enjoy how it is now :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Suggestion] Bring back vending machines with limited functionality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Suggestions/Bugs/Technical-
Jump to: