HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim the Sociopath

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth   Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Server: [Frostburnt] Fallout: Decay - Primary | Roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120448013
Your RP Name: PVT Jim the sociopath
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Length of ban: 3 days
Date of incident: 19/10/17
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 19:00
Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

The server has crashed and reset back to its orriginal map, and I had rejoined and began hunting raiders and draugr until enough people got online. While waiting, I found Aieru, the leader of my faction, where we began hunting together. While we stopped near the gas station and were talking about some stuff after we had killed a raider, I edited my PAC and made me shorter, as to be a joke, and I had full intentions of changing my PAC back to normal afterwards. After I made this joke, we talked for another minute, and while not paying attention, Aeiru had accidentally killed me. We had resolved that issue, which had caught my attention and made me forget that I had even changed my PAC. We got ready to go hunt more draugr and raiders, when Jeff Belinger came up to me, telling me to change my PAC back to normal. I stated that I had forgotten that my PAC was changed, and I went into PAC to remove it. Once in PAC, I got the idea to make another joke, but for Jeff, and switch to a PAC I had created from earlier, where the only difference is that the neck is longer. The PAC was from a few hours ago, when a few people built a small room outside the gas station, calling it the "zoo." I changed over to the elongated PAC, at which point I stated that the elongation was my mutation. At this point, I had expected a kick, and I had apologized anyway for the orriginal mishap. I had removed my PAC and was awaiting the kick, to which I was surprised to find when it said I had been banned for three days. At this point, I was confused, seeing as I had not done anything worth such a punishment, as my actions had both been for a private audience and were both intended to be extremely temporary. I do apologize for this accident, and if I had indeed done something worth the ban I would be fine with it, but seeing as I had not intentionally meant for the PAC to still be active after I made the joke to Aieru, nor had I intentions of keeping the PAC after today. I ask for the ban to be appealed as this occurrence was not intentional nor was I meaning for it to disrupt anyone, and I do apologize for it.  (Sorry for the length, I really like words :B)

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Aieru, if he can remember the joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth   Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:31 pm

ok, here's how I saw things happen:

I see some guy with a weird as fuck pac, deformities all over his body with what i think are tampered hitboxes. I tell you to remove your pac, you refuse to. I tell you again with the threat of a kick, you change your pac to a GIRRAFE. from that point you had no intentions of making a valid pac so i banned you for invalid pac abomination.

When you're in a sit, and I TOLD YOU EXPLICITLY it was a sit, you dont want to make shitty jokes, or jokes at all , its a moment of seriousness and a time to do what you're told by staff

I am positive you learned your lesson and will not do abomination pacs in the future. I would have pac banned you had i had the power to do so, and knowledge but since i didnt, i couldnt make that happen.

i am vouching for the unbanning of Jim

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth   Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:41 pm

If it's your ban Jeff I believe you can just unban him yourself unless overruled by a higher rank.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth   Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:03 pm

WELL, MODS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO UNBAN PEOPLE UNLESS THEY'RE GIVEN THE GO AHEAD, BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT NOODLERS BECAUSE YOU GOT

>D-E-M-O-T-E-D

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth   Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
WELL, MODS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO UNBAN PEOPLE UNLESS THEY'RE GIVEN THE GO AHEAD, BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT NOODLERS BECAUSE YOU GOT

>D-E-M-O-T-E-D

I'm just listing something that I used to act upon when I was staff. I guess me getting demoted finally meant you could harass me all you wanted because you're in a superior position compared to me. It's kinda of sad how you, someone at the age of 25 who is a legal adult, would act so immature and try to bash someone who is both a minor and 15 years old. I never once acted overbearing or overtly hostile to you and you instead treated that with greeting and calling me "retard faggot" for 2 weeks for any mess up whether it be a pronunciation error or inefficient ways to grind xp for level on a game completely different from decay known as RuneScape. The sole reason you acted that way towards me was because Nespo did a bad and i brought it to Coront's attention.

I honeslty think you should learn a little bit about what completely are acceptable and unacceptable reason to treat someone in such a vulgar manner.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth   Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Hey c'mon dont be like this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth   Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Well, considering that the time is almost up, this seems pointless; so that two people could argue about who gets to remove the ban and then never get around to doing it

10/10 administration efficiency
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth   Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:41 pm

10/10 they are making you wait it out on purpose idiot if you didn't want to be banned you shouldn't have been a cunt with PAC in the first place

Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth   Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 am

I actually meant to comment on this ban appeal but it slipped my mind. I apologize for that. Anyways, [Denied] be careful when it comes with PAC because what you did was really not necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of ban: Jim the sociopth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1