HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:12 pm

In-game Name:Bestegold K Redgold

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:14047097

Have you donated: Yes

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern standard time

How long have you played: 9 Weeks

How did you hear about FF: Found it

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Mushroom,Sad Panda,Bizzclaw

Have you played on any of our other servers: TTT (i think)

Why you wish to be Moderator:To stop crimes like the one i just saw happen to all the people on the server. Mass RDM and no Mods or admins.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: i have a long past with admin-ship/mod-ship back to 2009 on a Light RP

Anything else you want to add: I hate RPs being ruined for me and fellow players. Hate it with a passion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Lol dude, you haven't played for 9 weeks if i've only played for a week and a half. You may have played everyday for 9 weeks, but you don't have a total of 1512 hours on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:25 pm

You haven't been on for 9 weeks. That's over 2 months, and I've never heard of you until about a week ago.

Regardless of that fact, weren't you just denied a moderator application the other day?

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:52 pm

ok im sorry i lost track

not the other day but a week or so ago i think. but again ive lost track

Regardless i want to protect this server. i saw Tinky Winky kill a server of 16 in a blink of a eye. it gave me knots in my stomach knowing not only was my RP out the window but EVERYONE'S was. AND he was reported for Fist Minging and CDM/RDM DAYS before and no one acted! I want to be that mod who goes and answers/acts/protects if this is not what a mod is then what is a mod?!

Last edited by Alaska XCIII on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dat triple post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:13 pm

The triple post, it hurts my eyes.

And also, I looked at the Player Reports in the forums, see nothing about Tinky Winky. If the admin who you reported to did nothing, then make a report HERE. Someone will do something about it.

It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:46 pm

he was Perma banned on the spot by stormy. no need to worry about it. but im surprised no one made a effort to report him on here! i didnt want to report him thinking he had like 50 already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:09 am

............................……….....................................................……….................................................................................................................……….................................................………........................................wat.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Tiny winky was Perma banned on the spot by stormy. i didnt report him thinking the reports were already overflowing with reports on tinky winky plus a admin would always know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:55 pm

What does Tinky Winky have to do with your mod application? lol

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:34 pm

talking to Eijimaebara about what happened. but back to this. please let me have mod i have experience with the role and i know all the rules. plus im on almost every single day! oh and i now know Nightmare Too.
If you go to this link this is what i stand for, and why i want to be admin: http://www.frostburnt.com/t422-demolay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not, but the CSC members and higher admins are not in control of the acceptance of moderators. That is solely up to Nightmare. He is the one who makes the decisions, so once he has reached a verdict, we will let you know.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Thank you i didnt know that. Thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:51 pm

At this time we are not accepting any more moderator applications.

[Denied/Locked]

Moderator Application Bestegold K Redgold
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1