HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonDescent

PostSubject: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:33 am

Server: Fallout:Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59015923

Your RP Name: Benjiman Doverman

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80360229

Their RP Name: LCPL Millerman

Date of incident: 10/22/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): ~12am

Time Zone: Pacific standard time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I go into Millerman's shop which is completely open for anyone to walk into and take his melons this happens about 2-3 times Millerman asks me to stop very casually with no threat of action "LCPL Millerman: stop taking my melons :c". Since he seems to have no real meaning other than disconent with me doing it I continue 2-3 more times. After that while standing next to a car I get killed along with a faction member for the witness system. The problem that I have is that the melons were not private I was not breaking into his house and taking them they were out in the open with no hastle to get to them. The other problem I have is that when I was "warned" by him he did not threaten me in any way it seems like he was just upset or dissatisfied with me. Also if he really did not want his melons to be stolen all he had to do was create a door and that would have stopped all attempts from me to getting them. If the threat was an actual threat to my life I would have also stopped its that it was such as weak warning I assumed it was just discontent and not an actual warning

https://puu.sh/y48yK/f9a60562eb.png (No other warnings were given either solely that)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:36 am

I was the staff member who handled this sit.

Here is the shop in question: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1177155684
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:39 am

It was obviously a shop, and he was obviously growing to sell. The plants are behind the counter which is a very OBVIOUS selling point. In my opinion I don't think there ever needed to be a warning. You knew those weren't public, yet you continued to steal from the shop upwards of six times! you say it yourself! I am calling this a legit ruling. And I'm calling what you are doing borderline minging, I am saying this from experience. (sorry Jeff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:50 am

I am a witness. I do have proof of him taking the melons repeatedly without permission.

Now, this sentence
DragonDescent wrote:
The problem that I have is that the melons were not private I was not breaking into his house and taking them they were out in the open with no hastle to get to them.

I have a really big problem with. Why? They were not out in the open. Right outside the gas station on Mojave, the parking lot to be exact, Millerman had his own open little shop, without any fading door's to have it be a little rp'ish in the NCR outpost. Here's a picture of what I mean. (I do not have this to be fully shown because it will take up most of the page.)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1177155684

Also, you do admit to coming back after being warned, continuing to take melons without permission.

DragonDescent wrote:
I continue 2-3 more times.

One last thing. The admin who was handling the sit, Larhee, says that you were comparing melons to miners, and how they are exactly the same. Which they aren't.

I do have video proof of Doverman taking the melons after he was warned if any admin or higher request's it.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
John Howitser
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 am

Sorry, about posting when I am not involved but this is stupid. You're complaining about getting killed for stealing from someone not once but SIX times. In any RP situation if you steal from someone in a wasteland they would be a saint not to fucking fill you with lead. Millerman let you slide six times in general your death is your own fault and frankly is grounds for a Darwin's Award.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:55 am

That doesnt make sense to me because if I set up a circle of counters and call it a shop placed around a melon plant and someone takes from it multiple times I don't think I have the right to kill them. Also I continued because the warn was in no way telling me I would get fucked it up I continued it was just him say pretty much "pls no". For example if have a warn that says "Can you please no do that I still love you" and that person continues that doesnt seem like a warn that means "If you dont stop you are going to die".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:57 am

@nico13x
I compared melon to miners because thats how I justified the melons were public. They were not behind a door they were in the open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:58 am

I'll leave it for other staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:59 am

Lol I saw you taking the watermellons multiple times you real? After millermen told you to stop repeatedly and you came back not one but SIX times you ignored his warnings and wanted nothing more than to steal and piss him off. Your just pissed off that someone stood up to you and fucking killed you for fucking with them this was on you buddy. Choose your fights
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 am

Warns are not considered valid if not in chat so I assumed they ment nothing when in voice and again the one text warning at the time didnt not seem like a threat if I were to continue what I was doing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:02 am

DragonDescent wrote:
I continued it was just him say pretty much "pls no". For example if have a warn that says "Can you please no do that I still love you"

(Last post unless it admins need proof)

If the sentence still involves the words "stop" or "don't", thats still a warning.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:09 am

DragonDescent wrote:
I compared melon to miners because thats how I justified the melons were public.
Miners are raidable in private places plants aren't. Also this is pretty much common sense because if you steal you get shot pretty straightforward to understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:21 am

@Spencer Taylor
The point I was trying to make with the miners are that his melons were not made private
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:43 am

I'm sorry but dude, do you walk behind a McDonald's counter and start making your self a BigMac with a side order of chicken selects? No, They would call the cops on you.

Millerman did nothing wrong. You walked behind his counter and took melons. It doesn't matter that they were open too. They were still in his shop area and you stole melons and he asked you nicely to stop. So this is very easily solved. You died validly.

This post is being marked as [Denied] If you think I am biased because I am in his faction then PM me on the forums for someone else's ruling and I will get another staff member to rule it. Plus... Larhee already ruled it too. Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman   

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Player Abuse Report:LCPL Millerman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Player Reports-
Jump to: