[Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callus Vulpes

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:20 am

Server: Fallout Decay SeriousRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128423449

Your RP Name: Callus Vulpes

Date of incident: 24/10/17 (American: 10/24/17)

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 18:14 (My time: 00:14)

Time Zone: GMT (Since it's summer, BST) UTC+1

Length of Ban: Forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: It was late at night, and was about an hour after I have attempted (And failed) a hit on Kyle Young; I had proceeded to go to a near by bunker and eat some food (In-Game) and log off, since it was extremely late. I then logged off. However, it seems that since I failed the hit on Kyle, he MAY (Not sure) have placed a hit on me afterwards, and therefore I logged off while technically in combat. I will admit that if I was in combat, I should be punished, but I had no way to know how I was in combat, plus it was late and I had to leave.

What do I want out of this appeal? I would like to AT LEAST, get the ban shortened from perma to a reasonable period of time as punishment, but if possible, get it removed completely as I wouldn't have logged off if I had known I was in combat.

No matter the outcome of this appeal, I would love to re-connect to the server, as I am active everyday, and enjoy the experience that it gives (I even donated just to help support it).

Thank you for reading!

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:39 am

Ok, So I know Vulpes a bit, I've interacted with him and it seems this sounds like a typical misunderstanding.

I do not condone FREEMAN'ing someone for something like combat logging, that's totally not cool. I'll talk to other higher authority about unbanning you, or at minimum diminishing your ban to something more tolerable.

If I would have had to place the ban, I would have done a 48-hour ban at WORST for this combat logging. late night means people are going to get off, ESPECIALLY ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. Whoever placed your ban definitely needs a talking to by higher authority

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callus Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:42 am

Just In-Case it is needed,

_________________You are banned_________________

Admin: Stronk(STEAM_0:1:129058025)

Reason: Combat Logging| Make an Appeal on the Forums -Richards/Stronk

Time of ban: 24/10/17 18:14

Time left: Forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Howitser
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:17 am

Pretty sure the ban was supposed to mean when you're ready to give up the combat logged gear then appeal the ban or talk to an admin on ts. Also you say you didn't know you were in combat yet when you logged they were clearly lockpicking and when they entered a wasteander hired as a bodyguard shot at them. In general I would suggest a quick read over the combat/Raid portion of the rules in order to avoid something like this again if you do get unbanned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callus Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:23 am

In my defense, I had the body guard hired for hours, and was deep in the bunker when the "raid" if it was, occurred, and for that reason I could not have heard the sound of the lock picking. And for that reason, I couldn't have known I was was in combat when I logged off, and the body guard simply protected me as he couldn't have seen me log off since he was in a separate part of the bunker.

I do not excuse the fact that I may have CombatLogged, but I had no idea I was being raided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callus Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:26 am

And I am very familiar with the rules, and am currently in TS, if anyone would like to speak to me about the issue.

Kind Regards for your comment @John Howitser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:27 am

is there even logs of a /y raid being called?

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callus Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:29 am

@Jeff Belinger Good call, I would like that to be posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:58 am

Okay, From what I see is that you may or may not have intentionally combat logged. We can resolve this very quickly. When I get home today I will unban you and slay you and give your belongings to Kyle Young as a cruel and unusual punishment. So this post is being marked as [Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Please be sure you were directly involved if you ever post on ban appeals please Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Removal of ban Callus Vulpes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: