HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

should case drops and item chances be the same for everyone?
Yes
61%
 61% [ 14 ]
No
39%
 39% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23
 

AuthorMessage
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2014-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:59 pm

Vel wrote:
you either make it happen that way or wont touch it at all.

We are making it happen. by making it not drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:11 am

I have got no armor drops or gun drops from raiders these past two weeks. *Looks at this post, makes alt, gets two blast master sets after killing three raiders.* Bruh, I might never kill raiders on my main but I sure as hell am gonna kill raiders on my alt.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:26 am

We should not abuse this by making alts and killing raiders to supply your main. It's meant to be this way because it helps the newer players in getting loot. What manly was saying was basically right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:26 am

I do believe that it might be a tad bit scummy to go on an alt to farm raiders and transfer that gear to your main, but I very rarely get cases from raiders on my main and when I do it's usually only ammo. The exp raiders give is terrible considering that you have to use a good amount of bullets to kill them since their health has been raised pretty high. I see no profit whatsoever in killing raiders on my main. If you want exp, you can easily melee geckos and bears for much more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:27 am

Then grub or use sonic miners
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:49 am

It's meant to be like that. It is supposed to get progressively harder when you level up your skills so it prevents you from getting super rich from raiders. It is supposed to be more of a challenge when you are a veteran player. So I may speak to Nightmare about doing something with this alt situation.

EDIT:
Or you can do what manly said and Grub/Mine for stuff. What your doing by making alts and transferring loot is somewhat breaking the game. To some staff, this can be an exploit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:09 am

I mean, I'm up for mining and grubbing, but other players most likely won't grub or mine since bigger factions can be a bit difficult to hold off.Especially when they start to ally and team up against you and constantly raid you as soon as they can.


EDIT:I have seen players rack up the confidence to grub but get destroyed by major factions. Eventually they just give up on the whole faction idea and disband.


Last edited by Grub on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:17 am

You should recruit people into your faction and get allies who are willing to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velorio

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2017-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:20 pm

We, or at least I, am killing raiders just of pure boredom at this point, I don˙t play games to be bored and go AFK all the time waiting for conglos/events/trade to happen. So i kill stuff, but when you'll get nothing out of it then that's just wasting of time, you'll just get bored of the game much more quickly and you'll stop playing.
In European timezone there's just nothing to do, player count is low for most of the time, so no conglos (no fun), and once they do drop, it˙s over before you know it and we are back to square one, grubbing/mining is just boring and it sums up to us watching memes on Tv while hearing them making noise. And so we kill raiders just for the fun of it, hunting them and stuff, but you get practicaly nothing outta it. So you make alt acc, on wich you'll do same stuff but you'll get more resources = reward, and reward always feels good.

And here's a thing, we cannot grub/mine once big clans join, we'll only get buttfucked when they'll come, so fuck that.

At this point our faction, when on main accounts, is killing boredom by shooting each other just outta memes, little drama making here and there.
We cannot go to war, because major faction(Not naming phoenix) will just join one side sooner or later and at that point war is over.

That˙s why we kill raiders, other npcs are just not that fun to hunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:36 pm

Where is this lack of motivation on doing stuff in the gamemode coming from?

-I don't understand why everything that involves exploring more gamemode mechanics is boring.
-I don't understand why everything deserves a material reward.
-I don't understand why you have to be told to do things in order to enjoy the gamemode. (As events, conglos, trading...)
-I don't understand why people fear the risk of losing items.
-I don't understand why you are forcing yourself into this hole of boredom.

The game might feel boring because you people are making it boring, why are you guys not evolving to more mechanics? Are you people really lacking that motivation to test ways to feel the game different and enjoying it your way? It's really sad how people feel forced to farm raiders in a level 0 character because there's no risk.

Or... is it greed? Why do you need to be rewarded with items all the time? Why the only way to enjoy the game is this reward? What is this way of thinking?

You people need to understand that the game is not only about the material reward, you have freedom to do anything and enjoy the game in sooo many ways, here's an example:
People that enjoy PVP don't care about risking their stuff because the reward is secondary to a real feel of a fight and adrenaline rushing your heart.

Why don't you make up situations? I can tell you how to make them because you already said it: drama. This might sound like a joke for some people but you can roleplay your way to be, you can make yourself hated or loved, you can make up interactions with people that lead them to friendship, hatred, rivalry, love... Why do you need to be told to do stuff when you are the main protagonist?

Now, this feeling of: I don't wanna loose my stuff because I worked hard for it...
Then how are you going to enjoy anything if you don't risk anything? What is the main objective of games? You risk your life to win the game, you risk your items because you feel you are going to win... Now, sometimes you don't win, but why is it the end? I've found so many people wanting to quit the game because they lost their stuff. Why are you being weak against a situation that you can face with determination to get better, to get more stuff, to surpass your old self...
I've lost so many fights, armor, weapons, ammo, misc... But I've never gave up, and I learned in this gamemode that if you don't give up and fight you get somewhere, it was hard, but this reward, getting better and feeling better, is better than a simple armor that I've might lost or won.

This is what I learned here on Decay, so I hope that nearly 2 years of experience made you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:57 pm

I haven't been active in this community for a while, but I still lurk the forums, so I'll throw my 2 cents in.

I left the community because it was boring. I had no desire to go any deeper into the gamemode mechanics because decay has basically been abandon while Bizzclaw works on that gamemode. Stagnation for anything is never good and leads to bordom / player decline. Bizzclaw has been making this new gamemode for two years, and I never understood why he didnt set a week or two aside to make decay stable and add a few new things that would keep the community alive. In the effort to make Resurgence, decay has been neglected.

Not to mention the fact that this is one of the most toxic gaming communities on garry's mod. This is coming from the person who hops from between CityRP servers, which have thousand dollar pay2play gangs roaming the streets. Every memory I have of this community is being talked down to by some fucker with no life. That one moderator on the forums sums it up pretty well; Jeff or whatever his name is. Toxic, rude, acts like he is better than everybody else because he is a veteran player.

Long story short, between a toxic community and a neglect of the main gamemode, this new lack of motivation occurs. You might not like what I have to say but it is the truth. I have no personal stake in this community anymore, so I have no reason to be "salty" or lie or anything. This is simply my opinion and view from an outside perspective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Billcat wrote:
I haven't been active in this community for a while, but I still lurk the forums, so I'll throw my 2 cents in.

I left the community because it was boring. I had no desire to go any deeper into the gamemode mechanics because decay has basically been abandon while Bizzclaw works on that gamemode. Stagnation for anything is never good and leads to bordom / player decline. Bizzclaw has been making this new gamemode for two years, and I never understood why he didnt set a week or two aside to make decay stable and add a few new things that would keep the community alive. In the effort to make Resurgence, decay has been neglected.

Not to mention the fact that this is one of the most toxic gaming communities on garry's mod. This is coming from the person who hops from between CityRP servers, which have thousand dollar pay2play gangs roaming the streets. Every memory I have of this community is being talked down to by some fucker with no life. That one moderator on the forums sums it up pretty well; Jeff or whatever his name is. Toxic, rude, acts like he is better than everybody else because he is a veteran player.

Long story short, between a toxic community and a neglect of the main gamemode, this new lack of motivation occurs. You might not like what I have to say but it is the truth. I have no personal stake in this community anymore, so I have no reason to be "salty" or lie or anything. This is simply my opinion and view from an outside perspective

The server has got recent updates in the past weeks, it hasn't been abandoned.
And for toxic community, I don't know what people you know, but you gave an example and it's Jeff, the community itself punishes this kind of toxic players with social isolation, including talking to him, trades, faction requests (ally/war/invites)... They are there, but they don't make the whole community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:13 pm

No offense manly, but you sort of come from a different place on the server than your average player, or at least you have for well over a year. You never had to worry about be baited or randomly shot or some other crap while you are trying to scavenge. You had most of the big groups bending a knee to you. These were the same toxic groups that would steal my cars just to drive them next to a cazadore next or into a lake, the same groups that would constantly try to bait and get away with it.

The people I'm referring to is essentially most if not all of the veteran players. Jeff, BOS, other groups, etc. All toxic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:39 pm

So you mean attitude of players because baiting hasnt been allowed for some time now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velorio

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2017-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:24 am

ManlyTears wrote:
So you mean attitude of players because baiting hasnt been allowed for some time now.


Was it tho? Is it really enforced? I don't think so, because even you admins are still baiting people, I am currently in case against one of you for baiting people/stealing cars, so yeah.

As an active player let me introduce you to playtime of character that is part of smaller faction/no faction. I live in Central Europe timezone, and so I'll talk from my timezone perspective.
When I join at 08:00 o'clock am server is a bit empty (2-5people) at around 11 o'clock am people start to join and server is all you could hope for, smaller factions scavenging, diplomacy, people helping people, occasional cancer.

This continues till 16-17 o'clock, that's when first members of Imperium/Ghoul superiority/phoenix members join, and baiting and serious cancer start and smaller factions are on needles at this time, we all go on defensive while reporting to each other what is going on, no one enjoys hassles and dealing with admin factions. You cannot grub/mine at this time because you dont have the numbers, you can't leave your car alone, it'll get stolen, you'll get baited by alt accounts and main faction accounts will help them. (don't even argue by saying, baiting is forbidden or something, that it cannot be, this is what happens every. single. day. in reality it grew into another form) if you are starting, and especially if you are solo, most of the time your are not fast enough to get anything out of conglo drops. And so you have to wait till next day.

This is small faction point of view.

Oh yeah, one more thing, why would you do something without getting something out it? I am not that keen to just killing my time. Yes its greed, one of basic human characteristics. But also its need for resources as we tend to level up fast, and miss out raiders. Not getting much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:34 am

Velorio wrote:
PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Today at 10:24 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
ManlyTears wrote:
So you mean attitude of players because baiting hasnt been allowed for some time now.


Was it tho? Is it really enforced? I don't think so, because even you admins are still baiting people, I am currently in case against one of you for baiting people/stealing cars, so yeah.

As an active player let me introduce you to playtime of character that is part of smaller faction/no faction. I live in Central Europe timezone, and so I'll talk from my timezone perspective.
When I join at 08:00 o'clock am server is a bit empty (2-5people) at around 11 o'clock am people start to join and server is all you could hope for, smaller factions scavenging, diplomacy, people helping people, occasional cancer.

This continues till 16-17 o'clock, that's when first members of Imperium/Ghoul superiority/phoenix members join, and baiting and serious cancer start and smaller factions are on needles at this time, we all go on defensive while reporting to each other what is going on, no one enjoys hassles and dealing with admin factions. You cannot grub/mine at this time because you dont have the numbers, you can't leave your car alone, it'll get stolen, you'll get baited by alt accounts and main faction accounts will help them. (don't even argue by saying, baiting is forbidden or something, that it cannot be, this is what happens every. single. day. in reality it grew into another form) if you are starting, and especially if you are solo, most of the time your are not fast enough to get anything out of conglo drops. And so you have to wait till next day.

This is small faction point of view.

Oh yeah, one more thing, why would you do something without getting something out it? I am not that keen to just killing my time. Yes its greed, one of basic human characteristics. But also its need for resources as we tend to level up fast, and miss out raiders. Not getting much

So you had A situation with AN admin and you globalize the whole staff team? So yeah.

And you're not special for having a Central Europe timezone, if that is what are you trying to show by saying this. It's normal, around that time people are asleep, this is an american server, why are you even talking about this? Of course there's less people...

Also, you've barely played this gamemode and you are complaining about bigger factions who have played longer than you, you haven't even experienced a single shit on the server and you are making a world out of it, play the server for fucks sake, don't complain about something as obvious as: I haven't played that much so I don't have as much experience as other factions so I need to complain instead of getting better.

And the small faction point of view = trash. I was on a faction with 4 people and I've never had a problem, with or without help.

Play - the - game, your point of view is a NOOB point of view who has barely touched the game.

And the last part... how is greed a human characteristic? You can reason and think: Oh wait, it's a game it's suposed to be like this, not everything deserves a reward, what am I gay? That's a human characteristic: reasoning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velorio

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2017-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:28 pm

ManlyTears wrote:


So you had A situation with AN admin and you globalize the whole staff team? So yeah.

And you're not special for having a Central Europe timezone, if that is what are you trying to show by saying this. It's normal, around that time people are asleep, this is an american server, why are you even talking about this? Of course there's less people...

Also, you've barely played this gamemode and you are complaining about bigger factions who have played longer than you, you haven't even experienced a single shit on the server and you are making a world out of it, play the server for fucks sake, don't complain about something as obvious as: I haven't played that much so I don't have as much experience as other factions so I need to complain instead of getting better.

And the small faction point of view = trash. I was on a faction with 4 people and I've never had a problem, with or without help.

Play - the - game, your point of view is a NOOB point of view who has barely touched the game.

And the last part... how is greed a human characteristic? You can reason and think: Oh wait, it's a game it's suposed to be like this, not everything deserves a reward, what am I gay? That's a human characteristic: reasoning.

Are you memeing right now? Is that what is this? Very Happy Are we making jokes?


How in the holy name of fuck have you become admin? A fucking shitposter .. manly .. my respect for you just went to shit .. Very Happy

READ THE FUCKING POSTS, READ IT LIKE SOMEONE OF HIGH RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD! READ WHAT BILLCAT WRITES OR GET DIFFERENT NONBIASED ADMIN TO DEAL WITH THIS CASE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Velorio wrote:
Are you memeing right now? Is that what is this? Very Happy Are we making jokes?


How in the holy name of fuck have you become admin? A fucking shitposter .. manly .. my respect for you just went to shit .. Very Happy

READ THE FUCKING POSTS, READ IT LIKE SOMEONE OF HIGH RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD! READ WHAT BILLCAT WRITES OR GET DIFFERENT NONBIASED ADMIN TO DEAL WITH THIS CASE!

Gets an actual response for his crybaby nonsense = how di dyo got t admin xddxd MEM!!!!

Sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:43 pm

When you realize you have been busted by a newer player so you try to play it off cool.


Last edited by Grub on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Grub wrote:
When you realize you have been busted by a newer player and you try to play it off cool.

Where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:16 pm

You are bringing up the fact that Velorio is a newer player fam. That is a last resort, reguardless that he is a newer player he is giving his opinion about the server and is complaining about a problem that many players argue about. Even though he is a noob his opinions do matter. In fact I believe that bigger factions are a tad bit scetchy although I am an older player. Scooby Doo.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyXBL

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:18 pm

wow. this forum post is just something else. i'm honestly kind of scared now to voice my opinion, because that apparently, by the looks of what has been going on here, means that i'll get bashed on by an admin for trying to fix one of the servers big problems. also, i love how everyone got off topic and is now just talking about the servers faction, which in fact, is also a problem, but honestly someone should make a separate post for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:36 pm

I am sorry to say that this just is stupid to me....all of this arguing and more.

From an player who has played solo and made a lone faction, but made friends with all kinds of small to big factions since 2013: I have been baited a few times and got smart about it and made friends with them and they never baited me. I don't help thier wars and they know it isn't worth to bait me because I could not care less if some items were taken from me. I don't need it and I certianly can replace that whenever I get back on or whatever I put down (was Scavenger for almost 3 years). Hell I even sometime just put a sonic miner down in towns and let everyone do whatever with it. I have been shot at a few times because back then, items popped out of the nodes and anyone can take it, ANYONE! I been shot at once for picking up a can of bean to give to the guy and he thought I was stealing it from him. THIS IS A WASTELAND GUYS IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE. I also played when it was not a lot like it is nowadays and I seen how this gamemode went from just killing zombies and anlions to what is now today. You all complain that Scavenging and cases drops should be dropped everytime no matter what your skills are and that you need rewards! I agree to some extent but, I felt like most are complaining that skills are worthless and that is where I disagree.

Scavenging: Yes, you don't get items often but, there are rare ones and trust me on this, rare equals more resource. Everytime you level it up, you get more resources but, less items that are common but, get a chance to get rare items every now and then. Fair Trade in my book.

I will say this that I had before the wipe a max out charater on Scavenging and I made from an hour on the server to 700-1.3k of each resource if I can get there first.

Manly went over this right in the begining of this topic of all the skills and what they do when leveling them up. You don't have to level up the skills if you don't want to that is your choice. I am saying this: maybe we can work this around on skills and make it so yeah, cases drop but, for level 0 charaters they only get little resources like 1 to 3 of each and maybe a stimpak, small amount of bullets or pistol. For when they get higher up on the skills, the raiders drop them but, again only maybe have 10 of each resource and 2 stimpaks but, no armor or big weapons all the time. I am going to make this clear that they have a rare chance for full level charaters to drop good to great armor and great weapons like lazer rifles that they have or the combat shotgun with plenty of bullets. Again make it Super Rare for them to get it. Makes it rewarding to have a full level charater than a charater with zero skills so, they have something to look forward to getting when leveling it up. These are just my two cents. Something that will kinda please everyone a bit.

On a note: I know that I am not on this much. College the past four years and my hours on gmod is how many hours alone was spent in this server. I make events if you stay with me, like one day I had 12 people follow me to a lower metro area and "Clear all the mutants" out. I roleplay as myself in the wasteland. I even make a home far away from people and hope they wonder by so I can chit-chat with them while they rest in my home. I go for events and I never ask for anything in return. My reward that make me smile is helping new and anyone out in the wasteland and just making a new friend or hanging with old ones. I am never bored that much but, get bored when no-one wants to do anything and that happened a few months back which is why I not on much anymore. There is so much that you can do in this gamemode besides farm raiders, resources and trade. Make your own events and quest for people like have new players fill up a water bottle at a lake or water tower and when they come back, give them 10 resources so they feel rewarded. I even do this with some new players and show them how to play. This is all my two cents and thanks for listening to this rant or whatever you want to call this.

__________________________
My favorite quotes:
 


Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am

What Mathew said is just fucking wisdom right here, ya'll should stop whining and bitching about a mechanic you don't like.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Velorio

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2017-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)   Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:49 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
What Mathew said is just fucking wisdom right here, ya'll should stop whining and bitching about a mechanic you don't like.


What Matt wrote is just Beta-ass rant, don't get me wrong, I am happy for him, it's all lovey dovey and stuff, but what of it.

What he is basically saying is you have to befriend most of the people on the server, the instance people start breaking rules, because apparently admins won't help ya. And we bitch because no matter that its there, experienced members of community still exploit alt. accounts for hunting them, while newbies have no idea that they shouldn't start level uping as fast as they do.
Either you disable whole mechanic, and give less to everyone, or make it available to everyone and make inflation happen by doing so.

This game mechanic is not working. That's it. That's why we are bitching about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Scavenging and case drops are broken (only farm on a alt)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» In Case of Collapse of Civilization Break Glass
» Monsters that drop Elite clues
» Original SoD Lost Episode 2 broken secret door puzzle
» Looking for Epic Items::
» Broken Sword 2.5 to Release in English

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: