[Denied] Moderator Application PFC Eli

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jespo49

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application PFC Eli   Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:38 pm

In-game Name: PFC Eli

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69276261

Where are you from/time zone: EST

How long have you played: Since 2013 or so.

How did you hear about FF: Server list

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Yes, MikeNespo, Westen, Richards, and more.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Fallout Decay

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Yes, I was banned 2x once for Nlr a long time ago, and for pac rules but that wasn't a valid reason and I can explain if needed.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team?: Forever, or server goes down forever.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I have heard everyone complaining about how the server doesn't have enough staff and we need more people. The server is dying because no one roleplays anymore and I hope to get higher up and do events and help with them.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I was a staff manager for a server a long time ago and I did a good job but I had family issues so I had to stop. So I think I can offer a special skill set to the staff team.

Anything else you want to add: I have been staff manager, and on multiple staff teams. I have lots of experience.

Quote :
"In Soviet Russia you don't tame dino, dino tame you" - Eli (Ark)

Quote :
"Leedle Leedle Lee" - Patrick Star

Last edited by Jespo49 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application PFC Eli   Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Jespo49 wrote:

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Anica Murray ???

Besides that.

Jespo49 wrote:

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I was a staff manager for a server a long time ago and I did a good job but I had family issues so I had to stop. So I think I can offer a special skill set to the staff team.

Anything else you want to add: I have been staff manager, and on multiple staff teams. I have lots of experience.

Could you specify what your "special skill set" has to offer? does it mean you know how to use !ulx? or some other admin plugin? or does it mean you know how to deal with certain situations? You aren't being that specific and I feel like you lack effort in this post as the answers to the questions seems to stretch to 2 sentences at most, although it probably doesn't matter anymore to the new management team about small answers seeing how most of new staff are using short answers.

I know my opinion might not matter to most due to a demotion but I'm putting my valid opinions.

Danny no:

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jespo49

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application PFC Eli   Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Sorry for that annica murray thing at the moment i thought he was staff. I have lots of experience with ulx, and I was a staff manager for dark rp. So I dealt with situations similar to the ones you would find on Fallout Decay. I actually don't have any experience with and other admin plugins but I will be quick to learn which is also another skill of mine.

Quote :
"In Soviet Russia you don't tame dino, dino tame you" - Eli (Ark)

Quote :
"Leedle Leedle Lee" - Patrick Star
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application PFC Eli   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Your application will be put on [Hold]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application PFC Eli   Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:30 am

Your application is short as fuck, vague and there's no effort put in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application PFC Eli   Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:25 pm

I almost forgot this post was here. Sorry but you need to put more effort into your next MOD app
[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application PFC Eli
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: