HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will Steal

PostSubject: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:07 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Klydeplayz/

Your RP Name: Will Steel

Date of incident:11/5

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 9:18pm

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Length of Ban: 5 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I scammed Mark Turner out of 1.8 k of each and he took me hostage underground and wouldn't let me out. Spencer Taylor threatened to raid and Mark let me out. I shot him about 2 mins after he let me out and then was put into a sit.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will Steal

PostSubject: Re: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Edit: The NLR He mentioned to me was an invalid kill. Even then, I don't think my actions for breaking NLR in the past should be weighed then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:56 pm

In the sit i asked if you asked to be let out and if Mark had let you out, you said yes. You then told me you killed Mark cause "he had a kill reason on me", not sure why you thought that was a good idea. I took the 2 times of you breaking NLR as examples of you breaking very basic rules even though you have played here for so long. I told Joe to ban Will for 5 days due to him repeatedly breaking basic rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will Steal

PostSubject: Re: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:02 pm

The NLR was invalid, I didn't go to where the killing happened, I went to town. I asked someone why it happened and Joe told me I had scammed someone. The kill was fully invalid and so I went back to my shop after and kept going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:07 pm

The NLR that happened was me on an alt killing you and you picking up the case, AND when counter raided you ran back and said it wasn't valid. I'm going to class now so i'll leave it to upper level staff to either close or approve of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:09 pm

BOUBLE POST

The NLR is the least of your problems. The killing cause "Mark had a kill reason on me" Is really what the ban is about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will Steal

PostSubject: Re: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:17 pm

HE KEPT ME IN A BASEMENT THAT WAS MY KILL REASON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will Steal

PostSubject: Re: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Also the first time you killed me everybody was telling me it wasn't valid soooo yea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will Steal

PostSubject: Re: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Edit: The victim also told me he didn't want me to be banned if that has any consolation. He told me that he told Joe that he didn't want me banned just talked to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel    

Back to top Go down

Shortening or Removal of ban Will Steel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: