HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Suggestion] Pac shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raccoon

PostSubject: [Suggestion] Pac shit   Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:57 pm

someone, for the love of god. make a guide on how to use pac and import shit please. there are so many people that are clueless and need help with that. also please don't say "go look up a youtube video". that shit didn't help me so why would it help someone else. there are a lot of experienced players on the serevr who know how to use pac and import models so why can't y'all just make a guide? it would take some time but it would be so worth it to other players. please. someone do it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Pac shit   Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:19 pm

Well as an experience pac user my saying would be. Go look it up on youtube because that's where 99% of us learned pac3 ourselves.

Also pac3 isn't something you learn in 5 minutes.
Pac3 is something you play around with and learn on the go.

And if you actually would of bothered looking for a detailed pac3 guide you would of found one on the forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Pac shit   Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:35 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Well as an experience pac user my saying would be. Go look it up on youtube because that's where 99% of us learned pac3 ourselves.

And if you actually would of bothered looking for a detailed pac3 guide you would of found one on the forums.

see, that's the thing. the forums don't have a guide on how to use pac. i've looked and there's nothing. i've even asked people who have seens posts on the forums about and they now say they have no idea where they are. and i've tried to use youtube, i honeslty have, but i've learned jack squat from there. the only things i've learned are how to use models. i wanna learn more. i wanna learn from experienced people on the server, but they don't have time to teach me and they can't show me their screens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Pac shit   Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:40 pm

https://github.com/CapsAdmin/pac3/wiki/In-Depth-Guide-to-Bringing-Custom-Models-and-Textures-into-PAC3-(March-2016-Updated) or http://www.frostburnt.com/t1141-guide-custom-models-and-textures-in-pac3 Old guides make by Ameno. Also there is stuff on github by the creator of the addon like https://github.com/CapsAdmin/pac3/wiki/Beginners-FAQ or https://github.com/CapsAdmin/pac3/wiki/Intermediate-FAQ

Last edited by DragonDescent on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Pac shit   Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:42 pm

#FreeTheFrames
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Pac shit   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:28 am

SpeedyXBL wrote:
LejonSnax wrote:

see, that's the thing. the forums don't have a guide on how to use pac. i've looked and there's nothing. i've even asked people who have seens posts on the forums about and they now say they have no idea where they are. and i've tried to use youtube, i honeslty have, but i've learned jack squat from there. the only things i've learned are how to use models. i wanna learn more. i wanna learn from experienced people on the server, but they don't have time to teach me and they can't show me their screens.

I really hope you don't expect to learn how to pac3 like a living god after watching 1 youtube tutorial and read 1 guide....

As I said before PLAY AROUND with Pac3 that's how you learn stuff.
Don't be afraid to ask players ingame with nic pacs... Sure some might turn you down because they don't got "time" but just keep going untill you succeed my dud.

Me personally learned pac3 by playing around, watchin tutorials and talking/asking people on the server who have made good pac3s.
And yet to this day I have a heap of stuff to learn in pac3.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Howitser
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Pac shit   Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:32 pm

I would suggest you play around with the basic aspects of pac like changing the size and shape of a

model and the color and the material. Once you get a good foundation in that then you should start

trying to figure out how to do things like porting object files and cutting things up in blender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Pac shit   

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Pac shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Suggestions/Bugs/Technical-
Jump to: