HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Speedy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raccoon

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Speedy   Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:49 pm

In-game Name: Scott Warner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103276650

Where are you from/time zone: EST

How long have you played: Since September 2016

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Just randomly was looking through Gmod games and I stumbled upon Fallout : Decay. I was just getting into Fallout so I decided to check it out. I liked the server and the community so I figured I'd stick around.

How old are you: 16, turning 17 in January 2018.

Do you have a microphone: Yes I do.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) MikeNespo, Pikachu, Jeff Belinger, Larhee, ManlyTears, John Howitser, Westen, and Gnomp. Just some of the few staff members I know Smile

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) I have played on the Fallout : Decay PvP server as well, and also was here for the early alpha release of Fallout : Resurgance!

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): No I have never been banned. I have been kicked though for fooling around while being OOC, but that was my fault.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. I plan on providing my services as long as I can. Granted, I do have school, a family, and a social life to also worry about but I will stick around and help out as much as I can for as long as I can.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be a moderator for multiple reasons. I see that the servers often have staff members on, and I see that they are willing to help but sometimes they can't. I would be happy to help out anyone in any time of need. I usually have nothing to do anyway and am always looking to help anyone out as much as I can! I'm also on a lot of the times really late at night and so are other players. Usually, at this time of night, most of the staff team are asleep, but I stick around after hours. I would be able to help out the players that are on late at night with me. Another reason why is that there are a couple of staff members that haven't been doing their job that well. I'd rather not say any names, but I feel like if there were others people on the staff team who could help out in ways that the other staff can't, it would really benefit the players and the staff team!

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I have past experience on being a mod/admin. I've been a super admin on Clone Wars server's before and have dealt with a lot of rule breakers. I've also been an admin on JvS servers and HL2 servers where they do require serious roleplayers, and I have the knowledge on how to quickly calm a problem down without it getting out of hand. I can offer after hours help to players that stay on late at night. I also am good at coming up with events if that is necessary. I've been told I have quiet an imagination when it comes to that kind of stuff. Wink

Anything else you want to add: I may not be that well known on the server, but I would love to help this community. I love helping out people. It makes me feel good about myself knowing that I just helped someone out who has had a problem. This community has been slowly going down hill and I don't know if I'm the only who has noticed, or people are just accepting that and are fine with it. I'm not fine with that. I like this community and I would love to see it grow and become better, and the way that can happen, is if I can help the players on this server!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Speedy   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 pm

I like the effort put into this. It will be brought up at next weeks staff meeting. [Under Review]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Speedy   Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Welcome to the team! [Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Speedy   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Moderator Application Speedy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: