HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raccoon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-10-13

PostSubject: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:35 pm

General Information

Name : Scott Warner
Aliases : {Old} Wolf, Alpha {New} Raccoon
Gender : Male
Age : 22
Date of Birth : January 23rd, 2260
Place of Birth : Philly, Eastern
Nationality/Ethnicity : American Russian/Caucasian
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Religious Beliefs : Atheist
Alignment : True Neutral
{http://www.easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html}

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. They don't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil-after all, they would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, they're not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.

Theme Song :


Detailed Information

Appearance :

Hair Color : Dark Brown hair. Shaven on the sides at all time, and overgrown on the top to the point where it droops over his eyes sometimes. Deciding that it was time to change his look, he bleached his hair to a blonde-ish color, still keeping his sides shaven. Sometimes this causes his sides to grow back to it's original dark brown color, causing his hair to look some what weird with blonde on the top and brown on the sides and back.
Beard : A scraggly kind of looking beard. Keeps it trimmed so it doesn't get too long. Given up on keeping it clean. Let the beast grow!
Eye Color : As green as the earth. Well, before the bombs were dropped.
Skin Color : Creamy White, but not too pale. Often hard to tell with all the dirt he's covered in after hours of scavenging.
Build : Seems to be very athletic from all the running, but also on the strong side. {Update} After joining Phoenix Company, he has been pushing himself to his limits, constantly training and getting stronger and faster. He's become so fast, he can easily outrun a Feral Ghoul Reaver, and he's gotten so much stronger, he can cause a mole rat to go flying after a couple punches.
Other Information : At least 74% of his body is covered in scars, varying on different things. What can mostly be seen are different bullet wounds in different areas, most around his chest and abdominal region. Going along his arms, are little scars from geckos and mole rats. On his left leg though is a huge bite mark, given to him by an angry Yao Guai mother. Burned tissue can also be seen on his hands. Often seen wearing gloves to cover the burns.

Personality :

Scott’s personality varies to different areas depending on who he’s around, what he’s doing, and when he’s doing something. Typically on the quiet side, he tends to keep to himself, not talking to many people. Kind of like a wolf, he has pride though, and is a very strategic person. Often thinks situations through while they are happening or even before they happen. Always on his toes ready to attack or defend in any situation. When cut back though, his personality changes from being wary to being full on insane. If driven to a certain point, he loses all remorse he has and goes on a rampage, often described as a bomb being detonated. Scott's personality has greatly changed over the past few years. Still tries to keep to himself most of the time, but isn't afraid to jump into conversations with the people he's around. Becoming a little more reckless though when out about, he usually tends to get into trouble. Very reluctant to ask his comrades for help, always thinking that he can accomplish anything on his own. Extremely determined. Spends hours on hours scavenging and looting, trying to slowly reach the goals he's set in mind. Having past experience as a faction leader, he doesn't like taking orders from people, but instead giving them. Often gets angry when he gets commanded by higher ups, believing that they just think he's a dog that can get bossed around.


Equipment and Attire : {Still WIP}

ARMOR :

When scouring the wastelands, he's often seen sporting his Reinforced Leather Armor with a Desperado Cowboy Hat.

WEAPONS :

Seen caring around an M4A1 (EoTech Sight) on his back. On his right hip, he carry's his Raging Bull (Comp M4 sight).

Background :

Origin Story : WORK IN PROGRESS!

Skills and Attributes : REDOING!

Relationships :

Love - Adore - Respected - Good Friend - Friend - Acquaintance - Neutral - Dislike - Hate - Enemy

Jeremy Doe:
 

General Shepard:
 

Dean Michales:
 

Major John Beats:
 

Joseph Lewis:
 

Hunter Wizousky:
 

Billy Carter:
 

Spencer Taylor:
 

Lt. General Richards:
 

Gershio:
 

Will Steel:
 

Adam Murray:
 

Adrian Miller:
 

Vera Mikko:
 

Jack Stone:
 

Other Information :

This is not in any way complete. I will keep adding to my characters biography for as long as I can.


Last edited by Raccoon on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:40 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : added a new part : theme song)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-10-13

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Also, if you would like to be put down into the relationships, please let me know privately or just type it down below and I'll make sure to do it. thank <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-07-03

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:04 am

I sort of stared and eyed over this for a good while today, mostly out of genuine confusion before I realized it was a legitimate prideful post about someone's character. I don't usually see stuff like this floating around, and to be completely honest, while I'm getting a big ole' mixed bag of opinions from reading it over, I like this a lot.

I know you're not asking for criticism, but I'd like to give input: Your character has its good points drown out by the very highlighted bad points. Decay is a Roleplaying GAME where the player playing into their Post Nuclear personas is just as coherent with skill as it is with their ability to write out a character in their head.
What I mean by that is, you can't say you can be a badass unless you are a badass.
It's redundant and laughable to say, "His weapon handling is one of the best in the wasteland, having learned how to use almost any gun," when in reality, and I don't know for a fact, there's a decent dozen that could wipe the floor with you easily.

I dunno, I guess what I'm saying is that I really like people being open about their ideas, I'm not trying to shut it down, I'm just giving my two cents on the whole character sheet thing. It just seems like it's being purely lived out by the pen than it is actually getting played out as a Player Character.

__________________________
FOnline2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-10-13

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:53 am

Gnomp wrote:
I sort of stared and eyed over this for a good while today, mostly out of genuine confusion before I realized it was a legitimate prideful post about someone's character. I don't usually see stuff like this floating around, and to be completely honest, while I'm getting a big ole' mixed bag of opinions from reading it over, I like this a lot.

I know you're not asking for criticism, but I'd like to give input: Your character has its good points drown out by the very highlighted bad points. Decay is a Roleplaying GAME where the player playing into their Post Nuclear personas is just as coherent with skill as it is with their ability to write out a character in their head.
What I mean by that is, you can't say you can be a badass unless you are a badass.
It's redundant and laughable to say, "His weapon handling is one of the best in the wasteland, having learned how to use almost any gun," when in reality, and I don't know for a fact, there's a decent dozen that could wipe the floor with you easily.

I dunno, I guess what I'm saying is that I really like people being open about their ideas, I'm not trying to shut it down, I'm just giving my two cents on the whole character sheet thing. It just seems like it's being purely lived out by the pen than it is actually getting played out as a Player Character.

I completely get what you mean. To be honest, I was really reluctant to post the skills part because I thought it sucked ass and would just make it seem like a cooler post. I will change it whenever I get the time today. Thank you for actually commenting. It really helps me figure out what I should add and take away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:47 pm

SpeedyXBL wrote:
When cut back though, his personality changes from being wary to being full on insane. If driven to a certain point, he loses all remorse he has and goes on a rampage, often described as a bomb being detonated.




I understand you want to go for the "bad-ass" look, but when me and my allies scammed you, you seemed rather depressed and took a bit of a break from the server. You did put up a good fight though. Smile

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-10-13

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Grub wrote:
SpeedyXBL wrote:
When cut back though, his personality changes from being wary to being full on insane. If driven to a certain point, he loses all remorse he has and goes on a rampage, often described as a bomb being detonated.




I understand you want to go for the "bad-ass" look, but when me and my allies scammed you, you seemed rather depressed and took a bit of a break from the server. You did put up a good fight though. Smile

I wasn't trying to go for anything. I was just saying what my character's personality is, and just cause one thing happened, doesn't mean that my character is supposed to go in a "bad-ass" mode and kill all of your faction members. Also I never took a break from the server. I hoped right back on the next day and started farming. Thanks for your opinion though. It really didn't need to be put on my post Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 432
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-10-13

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:20 pm

{Update} : Completely updated besides relationships. Will work on those some other time. Origin Story is a work in progress, that should be posted soon. Besides that, I will slowly keep updating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2015-10-22

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Yesterday at 1:16 am

Would you be against adding Mikko?

__________________________
I'm probably the nicest asshole you'll ever meet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Yesterday at 2:05 am

smh still no adrian miller

__________________________

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Gyro Count: 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-10-13

PostSubject: Re: [Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography   Yesterday at 2:38 pm

{Update} All relationships have been updated. Olivia was replaced with Billy Carter, and Larhee was replaced with Major John Beats. Added a different color as well. Also added Vera Mikko, Adrian Miller, and Adam Murray to the relationships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Serious/WIP] Scott Warner Character Biography
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Warmachine Character Jack Updgrade Kits
» move character to another realm - Yes, you can.
» Destiny of the Dreamweaver Character Profiles
» Scott Radom's Dwarf Blog
» Scott's Wonder Emporium

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Roleplay Related-
Jump to: