PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Server - [Frostburnt] Fallout: Decay - Primary | Roleplay

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:65690567

Your RP Name - Forgot

Date of incident - Like 3-4 months ago?

Time of incident - I don't know

Time Zone - EST

Length of Ban - Forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish - So before I got banned, I was salvaging cars, and a yao guai spotted me. So what I decided to do is to lure the yao guai to town since I was about to die and I got banned. So I know I got banned for bringing a bear to town but don't I get killed for it, and not banned? Also in the ban it said, "Do not unban Brig", idk what dat means.

t sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:04 pm

The guy who banned you probably mistook you for an alt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:38 pm

I remember you, you fucked up too many times and annoyed too many people, brig stepped down to that. I'll say follow what brig said. -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Well considering you got banned pre-wipe i dont see why you cant come back again. We allways need new players. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:17 pm

I think he should be given another chance +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:46 pm

If you can't even remember your roleplay name, I have doubts that you're fully remembering the situation. There must have been more too it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Doggy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 pm

idk thats all i know ask the person that banned me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doggy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:01 pm

shit sorry didnt mean to send
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boggy Siffenz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:27 am

I have no clue why bringing a bear into town would be the straw that broke the camels back. And considering he was banned a while ago I think he deserves another chance.+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:39 am

from what I remember, this person, in particular, used to be a baiter and baited animals to town towards people who were not aware of their surroundings, get them killed, inventory their loot and then proceed to get killed for bringing and baiting someone. Brigadier General Bacon, an old member of staff, saw you breaking those rules about baiting and decided that enough was enough and made a permaban on you because you were a massive minge, an asshole to staff whenever your case was brought up and generally being dismissive of rules.

I believe it fair not to unban you because of this.

Begone THOT

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:55 am

Now that I think of it... I remember you and I decided to look into this a bit deeper and I looked at your past topics and all I saw is ban appeals from like 3 different permanent bans. I also saw an admin abuse report you made against me then that's when I remembered completely. You were the guy who came into an RP event and while everyone was standing around a corpse on a table you took it upon yourself to break it and smash the corpse repeatedly. Then I and waran killed you and told you not to come back and then you made the report because you lost your stuff "Unfairly".

In all honesty, you really shouldn't come back at all... I just remember your toxic behavior during that event and it really puts a bad taste in my mouth. On top of that, you argued with Waran and I for a solid 35 minutes because you felt as if you were being treated poorly. I will speak to Nightmare about this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doggy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:09 pm

I'd admit I was really toxic but that was me when I was young, and I'm still a young today but I grew a little mature so I can still change right? Also, I have doubts I'm going to be unbanned since I had 3 permabans in my past records (The 1st permaban was plain up stupid because I played "Atom Bomb Baby") and people are mainly going to discuss talking about this, "tis dood has 3 permobans fok him hes NEVER goin to chnge." I'm not going to be a bitch and talk about why should I be unbanned and beg since my actions are already done and can't be undone. I hope Nightmare understands what I'm saying.

Also even reading what I wrote above, it still doesn't answer my question of why bringing a bear to town a permaban. Also the funny part here is I've read Walsey's ban appeal and he mass rdmed and gets banned for 2 weeks, while I here bring a bear to town and gets permabanned like WTF, whats worse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Because you had past bans and permabans, it all sums up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Doggy, my dude, I don't think you are going to be unbanned since the way it seems, all of the staff don't look at you positively, and for a good reason too. alien

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Doggy   Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:33 pm

You've been DENIED a chance at Decay, why? Because you're a repeat offender. I read the comment of yours about having 'matured' or 'changed' but you know what? We hear this exact same damn line, EVERYDAY. And frankly, I'm not about to let another bad apple ruin the bunch, even if it might already be spoiled.

This boils down to statistics, you've messed up on more than one occasion, and you definitely aren't getting another chance at Decay.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of Doggy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1