HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:11 am

In-Game Name: Spencer Taylor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66134822

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

How Long Have You Played: I have been playing since late 2013 although I did take a long break for a while around mid 2014

How Did You Learn About FF: I was browsing through the server list oneday and thought postnuke:rp sounded interesting

How Old Are You: 15

Do You Have A Microphone: Yes

Do You Know Any Moderators/Admins: Howitser, Nespo, Westen, Richards, Brightly, Larhee, Bryzord, Pikachu, and Joe Phil

Have You Played On Any Of Our Other Servers: The old TTT server, the no rules server, and Resurgence if that counts.

Have You Ever Been Banned From The Server: I was banned recently but it was overruled the same day.

How Long Are You Planning To Be A Staff Member: Probably until I have no other choice and need to focus more IRL (so as long as possible)

Why You Wish To Be Moderator: I would like to be a staff member because I have been a part of the FF community for a pretty long time. During this time I have seen the amount of stress that staff members have to endure by doing sits and having to listen to people who will never stop arguing even after a verdict has been reached, and so I seek to try and become a staff member to hopefully take some stress away from the other staff members.

What Can You offer Us As Moderator: I am familiar with the rules of the server, and I know how to use commands since I was once a staff member on another server. I also wouldn't be biased in most if not all staff situations such as sits.

Anything Else You Would Like To Add:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 pm

I like this guy because he has a good understanding of the rules and has been around the block before. Honestly i could see this guy spectating admin sits and learning a thing or two. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:11 am

Even tho he doesnt know me, this peep would be a good addition to the staff team. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Howitser
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:56 pm

Has improved alot in maturity this year and he has gotten serious when the times requires him to. I think for that he deserves a shot at staff. +2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 am

Runs a very interesting playstyle which means he could/would see some situations from a different perspective than most people. +1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:36 am

-1 Sorry kid, you're too young.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:04 am

+1 I take what I said back, we need mods. I also have to say, looks like you have staff that are willing to take you under their wing which is a comforting thought. Good luck Spencer Taylor!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:14 am

I feel as if some mods/admins don't really like me :3, that's just me I guess. You are a pretty chill dude and you don't go around trying to be a jerk or anything and are relatively nice to me although I receive a lot of hate. +1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:38 am

YEEET a good player with a killer ass.

honestly has been so nice to me +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Welcome my child.
[Accepted]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: