HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Mushroom] Player abuse report Minato Namikaze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: [Mushroom] Player abuse report Minato Namikaze   Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Server: PNRP server

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9204571
Your RP Name: Jeff Belinger

Their SteamID: unknown (too many Minato Namikaze on steam to be sure who it is)
Their RP Name: Minato Namikaze

Date of incident: 2013-09-21
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 00:52
Time Zone: -5:00

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: This player was prop blocking the entirety of spawn. when i confronted him about this, he said it wasnt his, i verified with my phys gun and it was his. A player was caught in the props and claimed he was being held against his will while Minato (the offending player) claimed he had prop killed him. I had suspicions on Minato's claims. When i was talking to the other player about this (didnt take time to note victim's name) Minato promptly tried to get away with my car, which i used the "Get all cars" button to get back, but he stole another car that was nearby left by XaZe (was not on server yet his vehicles are still around?) and made a quick escape only to return and CDM me 3 times before he stopped, stealing 2 of my weapons (Desert Eagle, G3A3)  and 4 boxes of high cal ammo.

I would like the player to be banned for : CDMx3, prop blocking, minging and grand theft autox2 (stop laughing)

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Player abuse report Minato Namikaze   Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:45 am

Claimed, I will be handling this from now on.

Seeing as the player broke 3 rules and 1 of them being prop abuse, the user will be perma-ban.

Unfortunately you could not get the players steam ID so I can't console ban them. However we will be on the lookout and if the player is seen they will receive a perma-ban.

Also you can get players steam ID by typing "Status" into the console. Thank you for the report!

[Accepted/Locked]

[Mushroom] Player abuse report Minato Namikaze
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1