HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Halt

PostSubject: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:10 pm

In-game Name: Halt Kernkov Slavoski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43845778

Have you donated: No, I plan to. Eventually.

Where are you from/time zone: Central

How long have you played: Over 100 hours. I’m not too sure about the exact amount, but I know I’ve spent more than 100 hours.

How did you hear about FF: I stumbled upon the server while browsing the server list. I decided to check the game out and ended up enjoying it a lot more than I expected to. I’ve been playing ever since.

How old are you: 16, even though I act younger.

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admin: Yes, I do; Mushroom, Grace (Love u, graceypoo), Tanuki, Sad Panda, Stormy and Rebecca.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No, I haven’t. I’ve been meaning to try the TTT server, though.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I’ve played the server for a long time now and I wish to contribute to the server by helping the general player base have an entertaining gaming experience.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can and will offer the server my best attitudes, jokes, judgment and commitment by getting on the server at least once a day six days of the week as well as staying inside the server team speak whenever I can.

Anything else you want to add: I look forward to showing the Frost Burnt community how I can contribute to the server, whether I get accepted into the administrator team or not. I hope I can play with all of you in the future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:14 pm

You have 181 hours on the server as of today.

EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Not sure about this. Considering you are friends with a few.. Troublemakers.. On the server.

It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Being friends with trouble makers does not make you one...

EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:32 pm

But think about his leniency to his friends.
What you said is not what I was getting at, Mushroom.

If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:54 am

You begin to become as your friends after long enough time.

View user profile
Halt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:35 am

It's true that I am friends with a few people that don't have the best reputation on the server, but those aren't my only friends on the server. I'm also friends with Grace, Stormy, Sadpanda and many others who are a bit better in terms of their reputation. I look to make friends on the server whenever I can, so is it so bad if I decide to befriend troublemakers as well as do-gooders? I promise you if I make it into the the Administrative team that I won't let any outside source influence my behavior as a moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 pm

I'm only going to say this: I'm a co-owner and FUBAR was one of my best friends on the server.

Who he RPs with has some pull on how he acts in-game, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he's a minge or a troublemaker.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Alaska XCIII wrote:
I'm only going to say this: I'm a co-owner and FUBAR was one of my best friends on the server.

Who he RPs with has some pull on how he acts in-game, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he's a minge or a troublemaker.
My thoughts exactly. Just because you may not have the best friends does not mean that you will follow in their foot steps.

EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 pm

I suppose that was a bit off of me to bring up. And I've never had trouble from Halt himself. Just ignore my last post on this.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:50 pm

At this time we are not accepting any more moderator applications.

[Denied/Locked]

Moderator Application Halt Kernkov Slavoski
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1