HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

How'd y'all get your usernames?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raccoon

PostSubject: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Simple friendly thread. Tell us about how you got your username that you have today. I'll start off first I guess.

My first username I used was "Robin" cause I was heavily into sueprhero shit and Robin/Nightwing was my favorite hero at the time. After that I decided to change my name to "Corpse", thinking it was edgy af and it sounded cool. Recently I changed my name to "Speedy", just thinking it was a cool name to have. Now I changed my name again, (hopefully for the last time) to "Raccoon". Reasoning behind that is it's because it is my girlfriends favorite animal, and it is my second favorite. Smile

There ya go. Now just comment yours and tell us your story!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Its my character's name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Spencer Taylor wrote:
Its my character's name

What about "Bab the Mouse"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Well I got m name by simply thinking, I kinda want to grub and grubs are used for fishing bait. *POOF* Grub Bait was formed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:28 am

You asked for usernames, you're getting a timeline and Vague story of my development for the past 6-9 years.

I used to have a bunch of Usernames, but it all started with Ineptbird7, my old Xbox gamertag.
Ineptbird7 seemed to stick on me, i related it to myself alot... like a bird i knew i could fly, i was great and skilled in many things for a kid my age... but i was inert, lazy, unmotivated. and the Seven was just a lucky number to me.

I eventually moved on to Shriek Savagery, a name produced for me by a good roleplay friend, it held no meaning to me other than him being really close. just another thing in common, he's a musician now. Check him out, Holler Havoc. he makes Lore Electronic music, making his feelings and roleplays into beautiful tracks.

It eventually moved on to 'Time', and this is a very corny reason why. i decided it was 'Time' to change my ways. i wanted to start to improve my life. which i did a tad bit. but the fact still remained that i was still sitting on the computer without a job. it was 'Time' to change and i never did. the name began to be distasteful to me, i had to change it as i wasted not only the name Time, but actual Time. Nothing changed.

Moving back to my Roots i admired Ineptbird7, i figured that's what i would always be. an Ineptbird7 A Lucky, Lazy Brilliant person with great potential. but something had to change, i feared that i would simply loop back around with my situation if i completed the circle. i thought about Ib7, but it didn't seem aesthetically pleasing, i wanted something that meant alot to me, and looked alright to others. i decided on 'Ip7'

at this time my life had began spiraling downhill at a blistering rate, the house and land i took out a loan for and bought was being seized to build a highway (Shut up, i know having a house when i was that young was reckless, but i was young and i know better now) so with my permanent address gone, being handed 9k and told to fuck off essentially. i had nowhere to go, ended up buying a storage building and putting my shit all in there, in addition installing security cameras and very good locks. i dedicated my time to finding a job for years, as i had gotten fired from Home-depot for being a 'Saltqueen'. i was at a low point, nearing suicide until it hit me.

These names, these events, i was searching for meaning in names and life, or my motherbird kicked me out of the nest. it was as my father said once
Quote:

Or continuing the orignal analogy.. kicked out of the nest, i was forced to spread my wings. that was my inspiration. I was a Saltqueen, and it was time i enjoyed being one. through seven long months i grinded. living on the streets, crashing at friend's places and using their computers for Job applications as well as alot of recreation, i missed roleplay.. Until i finally changed my name to SaltQueen.

Occasionally i switch it to a joke name like 'Basement Guardian' For the sake of goofs on Dead by daylight.

Boom. SaltQueen has the potential to make EVERYTHING serious

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:44 pm

I currently go by Atticus, but everyone, and I mean everyone, knows me here as Ghostlyghoul. I pretty much came up with the name after I got TS to talk to admins about a ban and had to pose a ban appeal on forums. Couldn't think of anything and my current nickname was not in existence then so, Ghostlyghoul I became, I guess.

But I'd love to change it to Atticus nowadays.

ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:06 am

Long story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:43 am

I was severely drunk and I tossed my cat on my keyboard. The result was "EFEX03". The named seemed surprisingly easy and catchy after reviewing it post-hangover. I concluded that EFEX03 shall be my name to conquer the realm and spread my dominion across the Frostburnt Foundation.

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:39 am

efex03 wrote:
I was severely drunk and I tossed my cat on my keyboard. The result was "EFEX03". The named seemed surprisingly easy and catchy after reviewing it post-hangover. I concluded that EFEX03 shall be my name to conquer the realm and spread my dominion across the Frostburnt Foundation.

Gonna be a good dominion.
Voted for our leader last year, maybe this year as well.

Larhee

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:36 pm

My OG shit was Ryan4crusher, but that was when i was 8 playing roblox. Got Larhee from my Dad as our Xbox 360 live username. Have had it ever since. Larhee was a nickname for my Dad in college, dont know how or why. Now all my friends call me Larhee lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: How'd y'all get your usernames?   Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:20 pm

Larhee wrote:
My OG shit was Ryan4crusher, but that was when i was 8 playing roblox. Got Larhee from my Dad as our Xbox 360 live username. Have had it ever since. Larhee was a nickname for my Dad in college, dont know how or why. Now all my friends call me Larhee lmao.

Ask him why his nickname in college was "Larhee". I'd actually like to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How'd y'all get your usernames?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1