HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Hello, an new introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Hello, an new introduction   Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Hey Fallout:Decay people and community, I know I keep doing these and it gets annoying but It's near the end of 2017, and it's time I say this. I am sorry for being annoying, causing flame wars, disobeying and questioning staff judgement, and more that I can't really remember (As of this post). I want to be as open as I possibly can be, so I will tell you that the Ghostlyghoul you met during the later months of 2015 and saw walk away in 2016(?), was a childish 15-16 year old. I have matured since then. And I know you have no reason to believe me.

If you'll have me, I would like to possibly make it up to you as much as I can, while 2017 is still here. I do not want to be that deathclaw guy. I don't want that to be me. I made mistakes, and I have learned. I would love to join the server, but I know that some people have not forgiven me fully here. And to them, I ask, why and How could I make it up to you?

I also heard that the server has changed and some of the old people are gone, and I would like to begin again and let go of the old me, the old pac maker who was stuck and kept ruining things for others by being stubborn.

To be possibly open as to how I could help you, I have staff experience. I currently do co-own a server, but have decided to take a break on running it as of late, and I have staffed on other servers, none so far are seriousRPs, but I do have staff experience nonetheless. If I need to apply, I will apply. I write this as a changed person, changed from my experiences being the outcast here on Decay, and being staff on those servers. I know that people are going to be hesitant, and I do not blame or hate them for it. I would encourage you to get to know the real me, not the me that you saw posting about the deathclaw pac, or pac rule 20, or any flame war.

To Bizzclaw and Nightmare, If they are reading this, I am sorry for being rude, disrespectful, and generally a nuisance within your community. It was childish to act such a way and it was stupid of me to rage quit over my childish wishes not being granted. I would only ask for you to ignore my past and look towards who I am now, and in the future. Everyone does stupid sh*t and we learn from it, And I am a grand example of that.

To reintroduce myself to the old people, and introduce myself openly to those who are new, I am Ghostlyghoul. I have recently preferred being called Atticus as per my steam name and who I have connected with. (Atticus is the name of the lawyer in How To Kill A Mockingbird). I used to be into Fallout creature PAC3s and got a more negative reputation with it, but that is not who I am now, this man writing this right now, with a child's voice[Puberty has yet to effect my vocal cords] (Maybe, Some have said it's gotten deeper, I'm not convinced), is a grown mature person who wishes to get a second chance because he wants to know that people will allow him back in. I have made previous apologies, but I was too scared of the hate I am sure is still being held in the hearts of many to join the server at all. As for PAC3, I will willing give it up, only doing small details to my characters, if it is at all necessary to show that I have changed.

I could sit here and drone on and on for hours about how bad I feel inside, this horrible feeling has been eating me up forever since I left. But I don't want to waste time, and peoples' time either. TO make a long apology short, I am sorry for all that I have done, be it small or large, I know sorry probably doesn't cut it, so I will contribute to the community as I should have before, instead of ebing stupid and childish and petty. And any of the old steam forums where I say bad things about decay that you find, are my words, yes. I will admit to saying things like "Decay is cancer" in the past. And I know that it screwed me over in the end, forced me out fully even. But I regret saying things like that, I regret who I was, I regret everything I did to anyone, name them even, I regret it.

Sincerely, In full faith of Decay's growth
-Atticus/Ghostlyghoul

P.S: Feel free to message me if you need to talk to me. I'll talk to anyone even those I hurt by acting the way I did.

ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:53 am

Oi, chill out.
We're all only human. we appreciate the apologies, but your actions are louder than words.
Work hard to forge a newer, better reputation.
We deal with bullshit all the time, and to be honest you were just the kid asking 'Are we there yet'.
Absolutely no hard feelings, come on, have a good time and enjoy the stories that you forge with players.
Welcome back to Frostburnt.

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:40 pm

ineptbird7 wrote:
Oi, chill out.
We're all only human. we appreciate the apologies, but your actions are louder than words.
Work hard to forge a newer, better reputation.
We deal with bullshit all the time, and to be honest you were just the kid asking 'Are we there yet'.
Absolutely no hard feelings, come on, have a good time and enjoy the stories that you forge with players.
Welcome back to Frostburnt.

Thanks man, and hearing about that wipe terrifies me but excites me, so I'll probably be back on the server after friday(I have to replace my old computer desk today/tommorow and I have school and I rather be on post-Wipe), was on yesterday and had fun.

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:37 pm

I don't wanna shoot you down or anything... But I'm gonna do it anyways.

Perhaps if you stopped making a post everytime you come back to the server people would actually pay less attention and give less fucks about you and your past?

Perhaps skip the "grand return post" and just join the server and make your "grand return" that way.

You've already managed to piss me off ( for some strange reason ) and I haven't even met you yet. EDIT

Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Great, this Cunt again.

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Who the fuck are you? alien

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Grub wrote:

Long story short.

GhostlyGhoul is a guy who has left the server 2 or 3 times. Everytime he comes back he creates one of these posts about his "grand return" and how he "changed" etc

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:47 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Grub wrote:

Long story short.

GhostlyGhoul is a guy who has left the server 2 or 3 times. Everytime he comes back he creates one of these posts about his "grand return" and how he "changed" etc

Except this time I mean it.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:47 am

except this time the community doesnt want you.

Requesting this be moved to Highschool Drama

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Dont be so harsh to him, we need to wait and look if he actually changed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
"this time"

PostSubject: Re: Hello, an new introduction   Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Jeff wrote:
except this time the community doesnt want you.

Dude really? A post with just what you said should go to the HS drama. Grow up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello, an new introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1