HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tampy

PostSubject: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:26 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56328781

Your RP Name: Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk

Date of incident: 11/1/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): PM.

Time Zone: Central

Length of Ban: Perma

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Long story short, I don't roleplay. And that's what I literally only know what to say because I don't recall doing anything bad, however, Nightmare himself said I would have the right to make a ban appeal after a month, and I do hope to come back and make some changes. Some relationships can not be changed, but I do promise to do almost no killing unless with'n a good reason.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
(And if this is denied, I will not throw a tantrum. Plus, please ignore what larhee said, the original reason is stated up above in case you decided not to read what I said.)

Also, another question, if I was told that it was okay to make a ban appeal after a month, why was I banned from the forums?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:12 am

No -1 A month isnt good enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:33 am

Please dont post unless directly involved, or if you have something legit to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:51 am

If you come to Decay just for a PvP experience, you ruin it for those who want to RP. While i'll admit I don't RP as much as the next guy I still somewhat enjoy the concept and try to not to shit on others and their RP.

If you wanna come back and have no care to RP and just PvP then no.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:19 pm

I don't say he has to roleplay, i don't force anyone to roleplay who doesn't want to.

HOWEVER

I do ask that those that don't roleplay, to simply respect those that do.
Don't start memes in their proximity, that is not to say you cannot meme in general, just make it roleplayable. i like to bring New Vegas in for example. we are in the West after all, and nearly everyone i know who has played Fallout New Vegas has selected the Wild, Wild Wasteland Perk.

So if you want to build a memeshack in the distance, go the fuck ahead, you can make ALL the memes there, and if a roleplayer happens by? they can have a giggle and relax for a bit there, maybe prod some peeps for some roleplay, they can react to it fearfully and quickly leave, or maybe they can just stand and watch as it is amusing sometimes. it's a Semi-Serious Rp. not everything is Balls to the wall, but you should still be aware that there are those that value stories more than memes.

i'm not saying you're against roleplay, not saying you attack it, not saying you meme all the time.
Just trying to give examples to what i think on the situation.

Let me try to sum it up in a quick list

1. The community is mostly player based. if you want fun, build it yourself out of the main town. a party can be had and it can be super fun! for roleplayers and non-roleplayers alike.

2. there are those that don't want to fight here, identify those factions / players and distance yourself. or go play a deathmatch game or gamemode.

3. If you wish to change, own your reputation. but makes actions (not words) to change what others think of you. an act of kindness, an act in roleplay, or an inaction in roleplay has more power than you would initially think

I don't believe you should be permanently banned, it warms my heart to know that people enjoy this server. i usually reserve perma bans for DDoS threats, exploiters, and hackers. If you are to make an attempt to come back, i want to see more effort in an appeal. i want to see apologies and a game-plan for what you plan to do when you come back. see what wrongs you can right, what relationships you can forge or repair.

Conditional +1

Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Gershio wrote:

If you wanna come back and have no care to RP and just PvP then no.

Well, If Lutz is taking the time and effort out of his day to tell us that he has changed, then why not go ahead and give him one last chance. The admins have a watch list, so just let them monitor him for a bit and see if he really has changed for the best.
+1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Honestly banning someone for shitting on some roleplay is understandable but the ban should only be for a day. A fucking month is abhorrent let him back in the server

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:15 am

Giving that he has waited a month like he was told to to make a ban appeal, I'd say give him a chance but keep a very close eye on him. If he breaks any rules, just ban him again but not permanently. All in all, I think some people deserve a second chance at something and this would be one of those circumstances seeing how the server just reset, so this would give some players that were previously banned a fresh start.

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:02 am

Free my boy Firescale +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:56 am

I'm getting notifications from this thread about posts that were deleted. i believed it was ruled that no posts under this section are to be deleted or edited. i'm rather frustrated over it, and i'm beginning to question my already conditional +1

Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)   Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:02 am

I gave this some long thought and I sat on it for the 4 days it was up and I spoke to some of the owners and I am sorry but it's going to have to be a no. You have been banned more times than I can count and you have been let off of a lot of bans that should have been permanent. You have been banned for exploitation and other loopholing in the past but you have always been given chances. Sloan, Nightmare and I have sat down and spoken to you weeks ago about slowing down on your constant PVP and granted you have a little bit but we then told you again to slow it down more but it really didn't happen. We asked you if you even bother to roleplay and you simply said: "I have no intent to RP and I really don't care about it". I don't mean to sound rude but this server is supposed to be a semi-serious RP server and it is okay if you dont want to RP but we ask you to stay away from those who do want to RP but you did some minge worthy stuff and it just is not wanted here. I personally have nothing against you and Nightmare has nothing against you but we think you really don't fit in here. Try making an appeal in some more time and try out some Serious RP servers and try to atleast see if you can change up your act.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Ban Appeal (Lutz Graf Schwerin Von Krosigk)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1