HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LejonSnax

PostSubject: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:21 pm

In-game Name: Joseph Lewis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42982222

Where are you from/time zone: Sweden CET UTC +1

How long have you played: I've played this server for 2+ years at this point.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) A friend of mine showed it to me.

How old are you: 19, Turning 20 in February

Do you have a microphone: Yes I have a microphone.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Spencer Taylor, Howitzer, Jeff Belinger, ReaperUnit, Brightlyowl, Id.Morgan, Dean Michales, Mike Nespo, Richards, Manly, Larhee, Kayla, Gnomp, Sloan, Nightmare, Vera Mikko, Westen, Scott Warner, Joe Phil, Bryzord, Ashleigh, Chess.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Resurgence, No Rules Server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):
Ban1 <-- Click Me
Ban2  <-- Click Me
Ban3   <-- Click Me

These are all the times I have been banned to my knowledge and what I can remeber.
And every one of these bans have teached me not to do it again. ( I learn from my mistakes, and others mistakes..)

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest: I'm willing to be a part of the staff team for as long as I'm allowed to be a part of the staff team, with other words I have no plans on leaving the staff team any time soon ( If I get accepted )

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to become moderator so I can help the community out, enforce the server rules as they are meant to be enforced. I think I can do this very well because I have tried most playstyles, I have met and know most people on the server so I know what kinda "playstyles" they run aswell and how they act etc... I spend very much time on the server on a daily basis which means I'll be able to handle admin sits at awkward time zones where other staff might be asleep. Another reason why I would like to become moderator is so I can make everyones stay on the server as good as my own stay on the server by offering them "staff related help" and also "ingame related help".
The main reason I want to become moderator and perhaps even advance in the staff team is so I can "manage" the server at these awkward times where all the "US" staff is asleep and "EU" players are more active. Another reason why I wanna become moderator is that I feel I can help out with events(already doing some helping out with event by building certain areas and such), RP and much more. It also feels like it would be really fun to give the whole "being a staff" a shot because I feel like I got lots to give.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: As a moderator I can offer "You" my loyalty to the server and it's playerbase, I'll have no problems jumping on the sever at awkward times to handle admin sits if needed too, I'll also offer to be active on the server and its forums ( I'm already really active on both forums and the server itself ).
And most importantly I will offer you myself, someone who will take his moderator position very seriously and act accordingly to the rules.

I also have previous experience of being staff on other servers, so handling admin sits is something I'm used to doing and have done before.

Anything else you want to add: If there is any grammar mistakes, spellings etc It's because I'm swedish trust :^)
Even tho my past actions from previous wipes haven't always been the most honorable acts, I'm trying to clean up and move away from the aggressive playstyle to the more calm and relaxed playstyle.

Last edited by LejonSnax on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 am

I see you on the server almost everyday. You interact with a lot of people and even RP and take the rules seriously. You've gotten in trouble a couple times but that shouldn't really set you back. I think you would be a great addition to the staff team. The only problem that I might have with you is that you may be a little biased at times, but then again, a lot of people usually are. +1

Last edited by Raccoon on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 am

Yea, I say give him a shot, he did become less aggressive as far as I know from what I heard, but he's still very good at plucking people's heads off

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:54 pm

I'm going to have to say no for when you get upsetti spaghetti you tend to be a unfun human being. Also you have spent some time talking shit about me and others and I don't really see that as staff material. You're also very biased and have tried to loophole rules (aka Westens Dupe stealing his stuff through a crack the size of a thin piece of plastic).

Overall you can be a chill guy but only when you're not angry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Howitser
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:17 pm

+2 He is a really good guy from when i hang out with him on ts has never really done anything to me and is always cooperative with me in staff sits and is always respectful. I think he deserves a shot at mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:16 pm

To be honest, I believe that we need a more diverse staff team than to all have them in either Phoenix or the Enclave. If Joseph joins the staff team then he will most likely balance it out a bit more. +1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERROR
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:40 pm

I like the effort you put on this application. Definately better than most i have seen. I also like how active you are and your knowledge on the server. Ez +1

Laser Tag:

Edge...:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:45 am

I dont know about joseph being on the staff team but i would take more staff then no staff. Also hes been on the server awhile! +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:02 pm

+1

Joseph Lewis is a veteran player, he knows the ropes of Decay. No incidents of this year. He keeps a calm demeanor ever since I've known the man. He's a good man for the job of Moderator.

Best regards, V.J. Dax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrightlyOwl

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:33 pm

+1

I believe he will bring another perspective view of the community and also giving him a chance wouldn't hurt the server.

Judging from how he plays he has alot of experience with rules and may be able to enforce them with more clarity than staff (like me) who may not have seen all the situations where rules have been/were broken at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:05 am

I Remain Neutral, I haven't seen him around much and the only interactions i do have are memes, gossip or being angry. even now i find myself attempting to word this correctly as to avoid sparking a flame.

AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:51 pm

+1 Definitely have seen an improvement in his attitude since his bans, I think he's a fair choice for staff too seeing as he's been here so long and knows the rules while also following them.

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Gyro Count: 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:45 pm

I think he'd be a great addition to the team, he is calm which is a very valued trait these days so whatever.

- sucks literal dick with a flamer tho.(first hand experience) Smile some Spartans die
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:39 am

Thanks for all the feedback both +1 and -1, It's always good to know what people kinda "think" of you and such even if it's bad or good. Also, I do not suck with the flamer I'm a self-proclaimed flamer pro, trust.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:28 am

+1 He can work the night shift plus he is a grrr8 player, knows the rules well, has been a good pupper lately, he's a security guard irl or something so I'd expect him to be alpha as fuck during sits.
my thumb up:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:43 pm

This application is going to be placed on [Hold] due to some of the recent things that were said by you. This will be reviewed during the next upcoming staff meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis   

Back to top Go down

[Hold] Moderator Application Joseph Lewis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: