PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban Jericho   Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Server: Frostburnt Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85368539

Your RP Name: Jericho

Date of incident: 11/12/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 12:33 PM

Time Zone: STEAM_0:0:85368539

Length of Ban: 7 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was banned for alt minge however my intent was not to minge but to get the base prices from the workbench and mill because I had construction levels on my main so I wanted to get the base base price so people will see this and be like hey this dude is selling everyone around the base pretty cheap but i'm still making money. I asked a bunch of people all saying no and I may have broken a few breakable things in my frustration and yes that was mingy but I don't think severe enough for 7 days. Actually I probably wont be unbanned but might as well say. I actually had finally found someone willing to let me browse just the workbench by offering everything that I had on my character and the second I opened the workbench I got banned... so nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrightlyOwl

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Jericho   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:26 pm

You were put on ban because of Alt Minge for the following reasons; Stealing cars with no precursor to why you did it. This ban was given through a combination of Richards, Michael Westen, and BrightlyOwl (Me) determination of what was done, and what should be done.

You will not receive a removal of the ban, and you will have to wait it out.

However, you have the right to talk with all three of us when a founder is present to get a full determination for the final say of this appeal.
(This means Richards, Michael Westen, and BrightlyOwl (Me) Must be present during the chat.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Jericho   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:58 pm

I didn't steal any cars. What?! The most I did was break 1 or 2 breakables. I did sit in Leo's vertibird but I didn't fly it. So you must have me confused with someone else who was stealing cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Jericho   Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:28 am

[Accepted]
Resolved in TS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Jericho