AuthorMessage
Korva Kor

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Server: TeamSpeak and the Gmod server

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87160564

Your RP Name: Comrade K. Kor

Date of incident:  12/16/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1:06 PM

Time Zone: Hawaii-Aleutian Time Zone ‎(UTC-10)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: What had happened was I joined into the TeamSpeak and then later, I was banned out of the blue for "being a meme, change your name and profile pic" or something along those lines for 2 hours. The problem was because I had the name "Seig Heil Pedophile" (As a joke) along with my picture showing Anne Frank saying she got so baked or something like that (Also a joke. No harm intended).

From there, I start asking my friends around if they can do anything to try to get me un-banned so I can talk with him. They can't. I see Nightmare and I try to use Admin-Chat to reason and or talk with him. We talk and talk and he doesn't seem interested in listening as to how even though I've talked to numerous staff infront of them with this name and profile pic, in front of Nespo, Larhee, Scott, Kayla etc. I've even AFK'd in Gnomp, Blizzs and Nightmare in their own channel with the name and picture. And yet all of them in there yet didn't talk or commented on it, told me to change it or anything of the sort.

I don't even recall seeing anything about being a meme against the rules in the TeamSpeak, I've got Admins saying "Nigger" and such and an Anne Frank joke and name is what gets me banned surprises me. What really made me bother in asking Nightmare was how I was banned without warning or even just a small poke saying "Hey, change the name." I was banned because either Nightmare or Blizz said they were tired from coming home from work to seeing 'edgy' things like my TeamSpeak when I just made it as a joke sort've thing.

Anyways, I eventually nearly finish up the conversation with saying I wanted to talk to Blizz about it, we continue to talk even more and then I just ask all in all for Nightmare to please leave me alone, as now I don't even want to talk to the Staff and I just want to wait the Hours out and continue on with my life. The two Hours pass and I finally join back, apparently we're going to be doing a Raid soon on Phoenix or find whoever shot one of our guys so I'm prepping up, drove to the Gas-station and was about to give Mike my Combat Shotgun. I was then pulled out of my Channel into the room filled with the owners and admins. I say "No thank you. Good day." and I then proceed to leave. I left because I was busy at the time and I asked Nightmare for him to pleas leave me alone. I realized I wasn't clear on my intentions and I should've said "Nevermind, I don't wish to talk to Blizz or you and I wish for this incident to be simply over."

I understand that the joke in a moral sense was wrong and such but I've seen far worse things like Simon with a man trying to stick a dick in a Racoon's mouth among other things. All in all I don't know why I received a Perma for simply being busy at the time and not wanting to talk. I do understand how me leaving out of the blue could be seen as disrespectful but I was doing something else at the time and I know I didn't inform Nightmare properly of my meaning when I said "Please leave me alone." When we were done talking.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: The logs today will show the PM's between me and Nightmare. Or whoever I was talking to at the time.
I understand the format
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:33 pm

I wasn't directly involved in the subject, but unfortunately I've been entirely informed on the "Other SIDE" of the argument. Because of that, I know that you've been warned NUMEROUS times by MikeNespo as well as a few mods to revise your name and change it, to which you agreed, but then proceeded to ignore. You also changed between 'Comrade Kor' and 'Pedophile' actively between Nespo's requests to change your name for a week or so, I don't think that makes you a victim.
You obviously didn't want to take part in our little chat, you didn't respond to any of us until you noticed we were owners and then posted your little, "No thanks, bye" quote, it's an inexhaustibly passive-aggressive response to our initially calm, "Hey, can we talk to you for a sec?" greeting. It's not what ANYONE ELSE would have said if they were genuinely busy, a "One sec," or "I can't right now" would've occupied the same amount of space and time it took for you to type your actual response.

And aside from all of the facts I could list, the one that sticks out to me the most is how you act like you care about your position in the community, yet this is your first and only post on a new account. An oxymoron for a moronic act, just take your ban.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Hey, Blizz here, I didn't even notice your name until Nightmare pointed it out to me, so even if you've had it up until now, I don't have any teamspeak overlays and most of the time have my teamspeak in the background while I work on stuff, so to say that I've been okay with it up until now is wrong, I just didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Korva Kor

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:52 pm

I don't quite recall any moderator, admin or any of the sort asking me to change my name. The only Incident I recall anyone asking me to change my name was last-wipe where I had a character named "Cancerisuis III", I memed with Mike about the situation which led to a Day or Hour ban. I can't recall. From there, I went into the TeamSpeak and explained myself and talked about it and apologized about it. If an Admin ever approached me and told me to change my name, I would've done so. Now, for me changing my name back and forth, that's because on the TS Bookmark, my name is set to "Seig Heil Pedophile", so whenever I join, it goes to that name and then I change it when I'm in TS a few minutes after. Which is why you see my name altering back and forth. The reason why I created this account was so I can see what's changing in the Community and if I ever got banned, I would be able to appeal. I don't really think in order to be really apart of the Community I need to start posting my opinion and such on peoples posts as all I've seen that do it alter the subject even more so and end up in a fest of toxicity I'd rather not associate with, as most of these bans, subjects don't relate to me in any way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:54 pm

I like how your trying to justify what you did as completely normal and passive and are playing the victim card for something that you say was harmless and funny but was just plain dumb. I do not like having to waste my time dealing with people who know exactly what they did and still try to put up a fight... I have cut myself on your edge for the last time.

Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Here is the problem I have with this... About a week and a half ago you were told by me that having the stupid name "Sieg Heil Pedophile" is dumb and you were asked to change it which you did then recently you had your name as "Fuck Thieves" to poke at and spite a staff member after a situation was handled involving you. You were told to change your name to something a lot better because it was stupid how you were taking jabs at this staff member by using your name on TS. You changed your name to Comrade K Kor which was okay but then proceeded to change it to "Sieg Heil Pedophile" again after I had left. About 20 minutes later I got back on and saw it which is when I told you to change it because names like that are just edgy and cancer...

Now today you are banned from the TS for two hours for having the SAME name you were told not to have and then proceeded to argue with Nightmare about how it was dumb. You even blamed staff for the reason of your name being present. You then played the victim card with Nightmare and proceeded to pull the "Leave me alone, I don't get why it's ME that's being targeted". Nightmare told you to wait the two hours and you did. When you return I personally wanted to talk to you with Nightmare and Bizz so I pull you into the channel and say " Hey Kor, Are you there I would like to talk about what happened today" we waited about 30 seconds until you go "No thank you. Good day." which you do not do EVER even if you are doing something in the game. You also say that staff has done the same stuff that you are doing and you find it unfair that your being punished yet you don't say a single word about the staff doing such things... You want us to fix staff issues? Bring them up. Anyways I can honestly just say no here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korva Kor

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm sorry for not responding with "I can't talk right now." or something along those lines. I didn't take in account that you could possibly view "No thanks. Good day." as something passive-aggressive and I simply left it there. I've been informed by Benji that it could be seen as something "Assholish" and I apologize for that as it wasn't my intention. I wasn't thinking at the time and once more I'm sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:00 pm

We pulled you in and told you we wanted to talk and you sat there for 30 seconds and said "No thank you. Good day."

You said before that you acknowledged that you were put in a room with staff which is a clear indicator that you are in a sit. Have you ever left a sit on the server? Do you know what happens when you just walk away from a sit? Now you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korva Kor

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Mike, I've already explained why my name changes back to "Seig Heil Pedophile". I don't even recall being talked to you or anyone else about the matter, the only Incident I can recall is about the "Cancerisius III". I changed my name to "Fuck Thieves" because the staff member 'stole' my ownership over the bunker. I got rid of it after calming down and I realized that there was a rule allowing him to do so if he was a Cultivator. I don't recall it even being 30 seconds nor a greeting when I was brought in as I heard you guys chatting about something else before total silence, then I sent my message. That's all I remember hearing when I joined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Founder
Founder

Back peddling does not get you up a hill. Denied.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:02 pm

I'd be willing to talk this out in the TeamSpeak as I'm sorry for the way I left as I see how it could be seen as rude and to a more extreme extent a 'Fuck you' sort've thing.. Unless that's no longer an option and the Perma stays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:05 pm

You had your chance to talk but instead you deiced to walk. No thank you, Good day.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor   

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Removal of Ban Comrade K. Kor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: