HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lektrix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Moderator Application

In-game Name: Sebastian Cabrero

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68231804

Where are you from/time zone: Central

How long have you played: October 2016, took a break and returned June 2017. According to gametracker I've played 244+ hours. (Probably way more)

How did you hear about FF: Browsing Gmod Server list

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Mike Nespo, ERROR, Westen, Vera Mikko, Joseph Lewis, Howitser, Jeff Belinger, Scott Warner, Nightmare, Bizz. Spencer Taylor, Chess. (Edit: due  to exavolt commenting, it wasn't very clear what constitutes "knowing someone" so I only included staff whom I have interacted with)

Have you played on any of our other servers: No

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers: Been kicked a couple times, don't remember why, you can check your logs for that. And I got banned by Polizia once as a meme.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team?: As long as I'm needed to be apart of the staff team.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to become moderator so I can help out the community, properly enforce server rules, and help out with coordinating server events. Their is also a need for more moderators due to moderators that have recently left, so I wish to fill that gap.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am active both on the server and the forums frequently, I am able to pay attention to details during sits and make unbiased decisions. I am online late at night during weekends and breaks from school, so if needed I can help EU and Australian players

Anything else you want to add: no

Last edited by Lektrix on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:29 am

Just spoke with Bizz and Nightmare, they have no idea who you are.

Deny this for lying during an application.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application   Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Exavolt stop you are a donator and cant make those calls, if you were to read hes communicated with bizz and nightmare on several occasions, the owners talk with lots of people. also you dont flat out do your own shit and go around asking like ded ass fuck right off dude, I believe he will be a great moderator and better then you for not thinking enough that maybe he read the question wrong I do give sebastian a +1 because as a player and great friend hes really good he does not break rules purposely and would make a great mod!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:16 am

Phamel wrote:
Exavolt stop you are a donator and cant make those calls, if you were to read hes communicated with bizz and nightmare on several occasions, the owners talk with lots of people. also you dont flat out do your own shit and go around asking like ded ass fuck right off dude, I believe he will be a great moderator and better then you for not thinking enough that maybe he read the question wrong I do give sebastian a +1 because as a player and great friend hes really good he does not break rules purposely and would make a great mod!

okok. chill my guy. this application wasn't denied. it was just a meme. his mod app is still open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:17 am

This is a mod app not a meme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Yes... This app isn't being denied so don't worry. We have had worse on apps before...

I will throw in my opinion here just keep in mind he is in my faction so don't read it if you think I am biased :/

I would honestly give Sebastion a +1... With proper training and time, he would actually make a pretty decent staff member. He has a good understanding of the rules and he handles himself under stress somewhat professionally. I do say though, he kind of had a memey attitude before but I have definitely seen improvement. Overall, You definitely have what it takes to make it on the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application   Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:48 pm

I see Sebastian on everyday. He is one of the active members that are on the server. He participates in the teamspeak channel as well and has a decent attitude towards all players. Sebastian does understand the rules fairy well. I've never seen him get in trouble or get on any admin's nerves. All in all, Sebastian has my +1 and I think he would be a great help and asset to the community. (if there are any mistakes, it's my fault. my vision is fucked right now and am having a hard time seeing.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application   Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:02 pm

I spoke to some staff and some players and they are fond of you and they agree you deserve staff. I'm willing to give you a shot. Good luck!

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Sebastian's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: