HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Hold] Moderator Application Aidan Wilda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrporkchop58

PostSubject: [Hold] Moderator Application Aidan Wilda   Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:51 pm

In-game Name:Aidan Wilda

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81265380

Where are you from/time zone:Central Time (US & Canada)

How long have you played: I don't know exact years but since white claw i was part of and i remember hl2 models pretty long.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other) I didn't hear about i actualy just server scrolling and found this server and decided well this seems pretty cool.

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Chess, Mike Nespo, (only that i can think off top of my head)

Have you played on any of our other servers: No those kind of servers don't interest me

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):I have been permma banned in an event before but unfair as i was told i could grab faction cases and give them back to our men.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest.
As long as i can until something comes into my life or the server dies basically until i drop

Why you wish to be Moderator:This is my favorite server and i love it and i want to help make this server better and make it more fun for the new players and wish to be part of this server.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer a active moderator that can handle pretty much all cases that fall after 4 to 3 pm except on weekends.

Anything else you want to add:I love this server great job there has been some rough patches but you have made it through again great job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Aidan Wilda   Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:52 pm

+1 Aidan knows the rules pretty well and I think he'd be a good staff member

Westen
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Aidan Wilda   Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:54 pm

+1 knows the rules pretty well and is overall a guud guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Aidan Wilda   Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:34 am

When the staff was asked about you getting staff they all responded with the same answer. You simply need a bit more time. You have great total playtime but you just came back about 3-4 weeks ago from a loooooong break so just give some more playtime and get the player base to know you more.

[Hold]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hold] Moderator Application Aidan Wilda   

Back to top Go down

[Hold] Moderator Application Aidan Wilda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: