HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

The Server Player Count is dying.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grub

PostSubject: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:11 pm

So I don't want to be "that one guy" but the server is dying real fuckin fast. The past few weeks the player count has been at a decline for various reasons. Some of which happens to be that killing people for certain reasons has become that now the server is far more uptight on roleplay that it has ever been. Frostburnt Foundation is a Semi-Serious roleplay server meaning that it shouldn't be a completely serious. People used to love the server for it's variety of players who used to have funny pacs and have different players who had their different play styles(baiters included) since there was so much more fun that you could have doing all of these cool things and also have a little bit of roleplaying. But now you can't even have a funny pac or even have a funny looking house because it will go against roleplay. For christsakes, bringing animals or raiders to town is considered minging. I mean, seriously, you guys(the staff team) need to take it down a notch. If you constantly make the server more and more serious with roleplay then no one is going to want to play and before someone says, "If you don't like how we do things, we can show you the door.", there won't be a door since the server will be dead with no one playing since the server will completely suck. Right now, on a good day, the most the server can muster up is around 23 people which is pathetic compared to how the server was before. Oh well though, I am just a normal player with no power so I can't really change anything here but I just wanted to let you guys know that the server is dying because of the lack of memeing that made this server unique and fun.

I feel as if everyone will ignore this post. Also forgive my bad grammar and punctuation please. Crying or Very sad #BringbackthegoodOl'days #RiptheCommunists

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:51 pm

It's Christmas break bud. People are on vacation and some are taking breaks to chill with their families. The server is Semi-Serious, and yes you are allowed to have fun. Has it occurred to you that your definition of fun is killing whoever you want, whenever you want for whatever reason. Yea sure that's maybe your version of fun but to a lot of players, its not and that makes players quit. In fact, we had some players "take a break" because they don't like the server and that's fine but the server will not die anytime soon. You can also meme like you used to but don't just sprint into town and do dumb shit when people are actually trying to RP. Also, not sure if you were trying but your passive aggressiveness in this post is very distasteful.

Anyway, the "23" players we get actually enjoy the current state of the server and I am sorry if you don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:23 pm

cherry? wrote:
i dont understand whats the problem here?

The problem is that the server is dying, I don't know how you even looked over that considering how that's why I even made this post. tongue But I am trying to wake up the owners and such on how they are currently making the server suck a bit and how they should be a bit more lenient on memeing. I mean the server is a semi-serious roleplay server so there should be at least some non roleplay things that you are allowed to do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:25 pm

we don't ban for memeing... I meme around. just don't overdue it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
The server is Semi-Serious, and yes you are allowed to have fun.
You literally talk about Roleplay in spawn. That may be fun for you but it sure as hell isn't fun for others.

Mike Nespo wrote:
Has it occurred to you that your definition of fun is killing whoever you want, whenever you want for whatever reason.
Ok, so I'm not sure you are aware of this but I don't kill people and steal cases from everyone because I just want to kill someone. I only do that because I like to have some PvP combat where I can actually shoot someone since most on the server don't like to even touch KOS bases. I sometimes guard peoples cases too since I am not bloodthirsty 24/7 like some people may think. I am really nice to peps.

Mike Nespo wrote:
Yea sure that's maybe your version of fun but to a lot of players, its not and that makes players quit.
I don't want to be rude or anything but this pisses me off. Me and my friends made maybe 4-5 people quit because we scammed them but, Aidan Wilda tookover the U.S.S.R which resulted in Benji and the rest of Haphzard Mining Co. to quit the server. Maybe you should consider what your faction members find fun because 4 guys quit the server because Pheonix Company finds it fun to join other factions, work up in the ranks, and then disband the faction. The Triggermen had also had quite a few members quit because Pheonix Company had been pestering them over debt.

Mike Nespo wrote:
You can also meme like you used to but don't just sprint into town and do dumb shit when people are actually trying to RP.

You can't even build a house unless it is "well supported".

This post was kind of passive agressive but Shepard, my dude, you can't just let Nightmare do what ever he pleases you are the same rank as him after all.
Nightmare, if you are reading this, if you go and make it so that buildings have to be "supported" then you might as well make it so that raids should only last an ingame day's length to be more realistic and since it would be more fair on the defenders since there have been instances where the people raiding will wait out the defenders. At this point no one is going to base with raidables.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:18 pm

I talk about roleplay in spawn? I don't even know what that means

Aidan Wilda wants to join Phoenix Company but is in the USSR not Phoenix Company and the triggermen were bugged about debt because they owed us. I'm sorry if I can't get money back. When have you EVER seen me or my guys go around and kill factions that don't fuck with us. If we ever War anyone it's for a reason we aren't going to accept a war because "OH MAN I want Loooot." You scammed players non stop and pvped because "I enjoy killing people and getting loot" which is what you walse and aggression told me and if it probably wasn't for me telling you to slow it down you would probably do the same shit.

I am also not the same rank as nightmare and the RP friendly base rules are asking for one thing... To keep a good atmosphere but hey if you don't like the RP friendly houses and buildings you can join a Dark RP server where that doesn't matter. Also, the rules have been updated for awhile now and if you read them you would see that base raids can only last 2 hours at most. Another thing, people do base... I was basing yesterday and so were the triggermen. All I am saying is I really don't think anything is wrong with the server. In fact, it's literally the same as it was before accept now it's Semi Serious RP with more RP rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
I talk about roleplay in spawn? I don't even know what that means

I have heard you and Vera talk about roleplay in spawn. :3

Mike Nespo wrote:
 You scammed players non stop

I was literally only involved directly in 2 scams. The rest of the scams I was asked to help them out in which I assisted them, since I know them in real life and they are pretty close friends. You would help your faction allies or friends that are in need too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Just wanted to say a lil tad thing, and that was when you (Nespo) tried to quote me by saying "I enjoy killing people and getting loot" In which I have NEVER said before. When you came by and asked why we did scam or other people asking, I responded with "I scammed the loot for my faction" Which I am pretty sure I told you when you yanked us over on that one map.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:42 pm

This needs to end for both groups, you guys need to reach a deal, a flame war does nothing but support what is everybody saying between each other, talk and solve it, dont let this situation go away or leave it by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Tis' the reason why I stopped typing, Manly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
Tis' the reason why I stopped typing, Manly.

Your voice is sexy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lektrix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:24 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: The Server Player Count is dying.   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:17 am

Woo. I come back home to find it a mess. What did I miss?

The Server Player Count is dying.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: