HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin5000

PostSubject: [Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey   Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:42 am

Player abuse report (players name here)

Server:Fallout Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:65239128

Your RP Name:Jeremy Doe

Their SteamID:No clue

Their RP Name:Dick Harvey

Date of incident:2017.12.26

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):13:05

Time Zone:GMT+1

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:I was fighting in a conglomerate drop when 2 people died next to me. I saw this as a chance to get some better gear, I took their cases and ran as far as possible from there, without getting chased first.A few minutes pass, and while fighting a Raider, I get shot in the back by Harvey, And when i asked him why he did that, the response was: "Oh i counted less than 30 seconds" (Which you know was BS but logs can also back that up if you're looking at this) And then some other guy in the crowd came with the strong point that "They've been on the server for a longer time then me",pointing towards the fact that they must know everything better. A hit wasn't placed on me, But what they said is that if an ally sees his ally's stuff get taken, they can kill the person who took it for as long as they want to. (I'm not sure which guy said this but if he thinks he's right hopefully he'll back up his claim, because i haven't found anything like this in the rules.)If i did happen to miss anything or got something wrong, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey   Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:35 am

If you steal a case from someone and their faction members or allies witness it they can kill you for it within 5 minutes, or place a hit within 15..

Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey   Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:03 pm

I recomanderson that you read the ruliosos, this is a very deep and intricate game mode, not a run of the mill dark rp buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin5000

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey   Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:22 am

Just for you alt account man, i've read through the rules for the 15th time, and I couldn't find anything related to cases and 5 minute kill times. I only found a rule about offending someone which I didn't quite do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey   Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:23 am

If the stolen thing is a suitcase, however, you must witness them performing the suitcase looting animation before killing them

Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey   Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:13 am

For random players it is a 30 sec rule, for allies and faction members it counts as stealing property, so you have 5 mins to kill. 10 or 15 i forget which, mins to place a hit. hitman has 30 mins after accepting hit to kill you. I dont recall lewis using alts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin5000

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey   Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Wasn't so sure of the property part, thanks for pointing it out, Looks like I was in the wrong here. And no, I didn't call Lewis out on using alts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey   Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:05 pm

Larhee wrote:
For random players it is a 30 sec rule, for allies and faction members it counts as stealing property, so you have 5 mins to kill. 10 or 15 i forget which, mins to place a hit. hitman has 30 mins after accepting hit to kill you. I dont recall lewis using alts?

I think he was talking about you, cause you don't have super admin anymore. He must have thought you were an alt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey   Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:30 am

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player abuse report Dick Harvey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1