HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 
 

 [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:23 am

Server Fallout: Decay
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60593381
Your RP Name: Dick Harvey
Their SteamID: N/A (Bizz said dont worry)
Their RP Name: Aggression, Grub Bait
Date of incident: 31 December 2017
Time of incident: 1:35
Time zone: Central
What happened: I was sitting in a building minding my own business when Grub Bait asked me if i had any ammo for sale. I told him i'd give him a box of ammo for free, then while i was sitting there, Grub Bait specifically called out raid and simultaneously without fair warning, Aggression began shooting me with Grub bait following. They killed me on the spot with no provocation, warning, or reason besides the fact they called out raid for a reason they could not confirm. i went back to ask why he killed me and he said i was in the raid vicinity which, there was nothing in the room i was in to raid. Aggression then said there was a locker down in the basement of the building which had one entrance which was constantly closed during the entirety of time I (who was in the room about 1-2 minutes before Aggression and Grub Bait) and Aggression and Grub Bait were in there for. He said that he knew it was there because he was down there before with it, which is a blatant lie. He had no vision of the locker and could not have known that there was a locker down, therefore he called a raid with no clear target of raid except for RDMing me and stealing my things. I would also like to note that this is not the only time I've seen Aggression and his little henchman, Grub Bait behave in this matter. There are multiple witnesses to this instance that can back me up on my claim: Harris, Cpl. TazRott, Alpha, Cpl. Joseph Smith, and most likely others that i missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:33 am

Was there really a locker or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:48 am

I was the only staff member on at the time and I questioned everyone involved. I am publicizing the discussions here so that everyone can see the situation from all of the other sides of the raid.

I'm very out of touch with the community and I am unsure whether or not what Grub Bait, Walse and Aggression did was baiting, but in case it was and in order to prevent lost items from drifting, I have temp banned the three players in question until a decision can be made.

Here are the discussions
Code:

Chat initiated on: Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 02:49 AM
Unique Chat ID: 17365024936
Admin: STEAM_0:1:22315122 (James Keith)
User: STEAM_0:0:101190288 (Aggression)

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

The reason for this discussion: Breaking server rules
11:50 PM - James Keith: Alright, putting this hear for psteritie's sake
11:50 PM - James Keith: Was the raid Legit?
11:51 PM - James Keith: posterities* gah
11:51 PM - Aggression: OKie, yes because he had a locker and a grub down(IT was a trade) but i did see a locker down there
11:51 PM - Aggression: And
11:51 PM - James Keith: oh so he was trading the grub?
11:51 PM - Aggression: Dick Harvey was in the area of the raid(Lockers at the bottom he was on the top)
11:51 PM - Aggression: Yes
11:51 PM - Aggression: BUt we were going for the locker
11:51 PM - James Keith: Did you kill the grub?
11:52 PM - Aggression: Grub bait says that he killed it
11:52 PM - James Keith: Alright
11:52 PM - James Keith: It's stupid that I have no logs for breaking in to lockers or killign grubs
11:52 PM - James Keith: thats on me
11:52 PM - James Keith: but your stories match up
11:52 PM - James Keith: and dick says he's not sure if there where any grubs/lockers down
11:53 PM - James Keith: you being sure that there where is better than him and reaper not being sure so
11:53 PM - Aggression: I had an imformant(Walse)
11:53 PM - Aggression: And i was down there before
11:53 PM - James Keith: Alright thanks
11:54 PM - Aggression: I'm sorry for causing all these problems at like 1 in the morning
11:54 PM - James Keith: I'm leaning towards allowing this to continue, sorry for the hasty ban but if you disconnect after stealing a certian amount too soon it's considered combat logging.
11:54 PM - Aggression: Oh sorry my gmod just freaked out and kicked me off
11:54 PM - James Keith: I'm sorry that any time any sort of PVP happens the oracle has to be summoned
11:54 PM - James Keith: One of the reasons I'm trying to make a new gamemode that doesn't have those issues... which I was pulled out of.
11:54 PM - James Keith: going to talk to walse
11:54 PM - James Keith: Thanks for your time.
11:55 PM - Aggression: Ok
11:55 PM - James Keith: Now how do I close this thing...
11:55 PM - Aggression: Button?
The chat has been unlocked and closed. Replies are no longer possible.


Code:

Chat initiated on: Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 02:55 AM
Unique Chat ID: 17365025515
Admin: STEAM_0:1:22315122 (James Keith)
User: STEAM_0:1:72997099 (Walse)

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

The reason for this discussion: Breaking server rules
11:56 PM - James Keith: Ignore the reason
11:56 PM - Walse: hello dad
11:56 PM - James Keith: you didn't break any rules, but I jsut wanted to talk to you through this because it makes things easier for the logs
11:56 PM - James Keith: What was your involvement in the raid?
11:56 PM - Walse: Can I say what I saw?
11:56 PM - Walse: Oh
11:56 PM - Walse: So..
11:56 PM - Walse: You could say I informed these fine gents of the locker
11:56 PM - Walse: In which they called raid
11:57 PM - James Keith: How did you inform them?
11:57 PM - Walse: Oke
11:57 PM - Walse: Ur not gunna like it but
11:57 PM - Walse: Discord
11:57 PM - Walse: Shepard and I have had a discussion
11:57 PM - Walse: And he said
11:57 PM - Walse: well
11:57 PM - Walse: I dont want to put words in his mouth
11:57 PM - Walse: But if you want me to explai nfurther
11:57 PM - Walse: And also
11:57 PM - Walse: People use TS
11:57 PM - Walse: so..
11:58 PM - James Keith: Yeah honestly
11:58 PM - James Keith: the metagming rules are stupid
11:58 PM - Walse: Yerp
11:58 PM - James Keith: I mean we use Teamspeak and theres really no difference
11:58 PM - Walse: hmm
11:58 PM - Walse: I have a question
11:59 PM - James Keith: Who where you trading with again?
11:59 PM - Walse: Well
11:59 PM - Walse: I wouldnt say it was a trade
11:59 PM - Walse: But
11:59 PM - Walse: Harris needed grubs made
11:59 PM - Walse: and I was making grubs for him
11:59 PM - Walse: To be precise
11:59 PM - James Keith: wait
11:59 PM - Walse: 27 of them
11:59 PM - James Keith: so you dropped the grubs?
The server crashed before I could get a response form walse, but it was later confirmed by Harris that he did drop the grubs.

Code:

Chat initiated on: Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 03:08 AM
Unique Chat ID: 17365030855
Admin: STEAM_0:1:22315122 (James Keith)
User: STEAM_0:1:73048794 (Grub Bait)

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

The reason for this discussion: Questioning
12:09 AM - James Keith: This is better for the log books
12:10 AM - Grub Bait: Ok
12:10 AM - James Keith: What was walse's invovlement in the raid?
12:10 AM - Grub Bait: Informat
12:10 AM - James Keith: What was he informing on?
12:10 AM - Grub Bait: He was Agression and I of a locker within a building basement.
12:10 AM - Grub Bait: *He was informing
12:11 AM - James Keith: Why was he in the base?
12:11 AM - James Keith: like
12:11 AM - James Keith: why did they let him in?
12:11 AM - James Keith: do you know?
12:11 AM - Grub Bait: He was making grubs for Harris.
12:12 AM - James Keith: Did he drop grubs for Harris?
12:12 AM - Grub Bait: Yes
12:12 AM - James Keith: Was this grub the reason you guys raided them?
12:13 AM - Grub Bait: The locker was the source of Agression and i for raiding.
12:14 AM - James Keith: [02:44:36] James Keith: was the raid legit? [02:44:49] Grub Bait: Yes, there was a locker and grub
12:14 AM - James Keith: So
12:14 AM - James Keith: the way I see it
12:14 AM - James Keith: Walse approached Harris
12:14 AM - James Keith: asked for a trade
12:14 AM - James Keith: and when a locker and grub where set down for a traid
12:14 AM - James Keith: walse had you guys raid them
12:15 AM - Grub Bait: I believe that the locker wasn't involved with the trade.
12:15 AM - James Keith: I appreciate the honesty.
12:15 AM - James Keith: Look, I understand where you're all coming from
12:16 AM - James Keith: there isn't enough room for PVP in this gamemode
12:16 AM - James Keith: but it just doesn't support it
12:16 AM - James Keith: It's too unstable, too many issues with it.
12:16 AM - James Keith: I was hoping that this situation was one that I could let pass, but I don't think the other staff will see this as anything other than baiting
12:17 AM - Grub Bait: I don't understand how this will be considered baiting.
12:17 AM - Grub Bait: *would
12:17 AM - James Keith: if it goes agaisnt you, at least you'll ironically be banned by your namesake.
12:17 AM - James Keith: hoenstly I don't know if I can make a judgement on this
12:18 AM - Grub Bait: I have had this name for a veerry long time.
12:19 AM - James Keith: because I don't want to risk the items drifting away, I'm going to temp ban your accounts until a decision is made by the rest of the staff.
12:19 AM - James Keith: shouldn't be a problem because you'll be going to bed.
12:19 AM - James Keith: I hope you understand that I have nothing against you.
12:19 AM - Grub Bait: if I could ask, how long would the temp bans be?
12:20 AM - James Keith: Until a decision is reached on whether or not the ban should stay, at the least 12 or so hours
12:20 AM - James Keith: the most will depend on how long the other staff decide to ban you for if they do.
12:20 AM - James Keith: this might sound weird but I really dont want to ban you, fellow Berserk fans are few and far between
12:20 AM - Grub Bait: :3
12:21 AM - James Keith: not jsut for that though, I don't think it's bad for there to be troublemaker type characters on the server.
12:21 AM - James Keith: but I don't think what you guys did just then willl set right with the baiting rules
12:21 AM - James Keith: do you have Teamspeak?
12:21 AM - Grub Bait: Sadly I don't have teamspeak
12:22 AM - James Keith: it's fine, we'll sort this out on the forums then.
12:22 AM - Grub Bait: Ok
12:22 AM - James Keith: Talk to you tomorrow, thanks for understanding and good night.

Code:

Chat initiated on: Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 03:24 AM
Unique Chat ID: 17365032436
Admin: STEAM_0:1:22315122 (James Keith)
User: STEAM_0:1:19467120 (PVT. A. Harris)

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

12:29 AM - James Keith: When was that?
The reason for this discussion: Raid Questions
12:29 AM - PVT. A. Harris: the locker literally vanished infront of agression and he left
12:28 AM - James Keith: So the locker was related to the trade?
12:27 AM - PVT. A. Harris: But befor he could do that he needed to free inventory space
12:30 AM - PVT. A. Harris: but as i went to pick up the 27th grub bait yelled raid
12:28 AM - James Keith: it was not deployed prior?
12:30 AM - PVT. A. Harris: we ended up making all 27
12:29 AM - James Keith: I see
12:27 AM - PVT. A. Harris: to make him feel better about doing that i dropped one of mine
12:26 AM - James Keith: So
12:29 AM - James Keith: continue
12:25 AM - PVT. A. Harris: i guess ill start in order of how things started
James Keith failed to respond for 2 minutes. The chat has been unlocked.
This chat will be automatically unlocked if there is not a response from James Keith in 36 seconds
12:29 AM - PVT. A. Harris: but as i was waiting the 1min ctimer agression came into the room
12:29 AM - PVT. A. Harris: so i locked the doors and continued
12:27 AM - PVT. A. Harris: so i thought he had to throw down a locker or something to store tem as it was the fastest and easyest way to do so
12:26 AM - PVT. A. Harris: i got Walse to make me 27 grubs
12:29 AM - James Keith: Ah
12:25 AM - James Keith: Hey. can you tell me about the raid?
12:30 AM - PVT. A. Harris: because harvey was in the vesinity he got shot down
12:31 AM - PVT. A. Harris: and then they lockpicked
12:28 AM - PVT. A. Harris: kinda when he said that he didnt have to put his down i picked mine up
12:26 AM - James Keith: Thanks
12:27 AM - James Keith: oh continue
12:26 AM - James Keith: Let me know if you start getting hungry/thirsty

I accidentally didn't respond and the discussion ended, here's the continuation.

Code:

Chat initiated on: Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 03:30 AM
Unique Chat ID: 17365033050
Admin: STEAM_0:1:22315122 (James Keith)
User: STEAM_0:1:19467120 (PVT. A. Harris)

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

The reason for this discussion: Ahh
12:31 AM - James Keith: Continue sorry
12:32 AM - PVT. A. Harris: to clarify harver was in the building that the raid was taking place
12:32 AM - PVT. A. Harris: and i was in the basement
12:32 AM - James Keith: So did you even have your locker down?
12:32 AM - PVT. A. Harris: when they started the raid i did ahve a seperate locker down
12:33 AM - James Keith: Was that locker already deployed?
12:33 AM - PVT. A. Harris: yes
12:33 AM - James Keith: Or was it part of the trade?
12:33 AM - James Keith: hmm
12:33 AM - PVT. A. Harris: it was simply for me to store the newly made grubs in
12:33 AM - James Keith: Well I mean
12:33 AM - James Keith: did you drop that locker before or after walse proposed a trade?
12:34 AM - PVT. A. Harris: after
12:34 AM - James Keith: Alright thanks.
12:35 AM - PVT. A. Harris: and well basically that all that happened, i will note that because harvey didnt seem to notice that they yelled raid he did come back and start yelling, but he didnt to any more than that
12:36 AM - James Keith: So walse and grub bait came clean and told me that walse told them that you had a locker down and that's why they raided you
12:36 AM - PVT. A. Harris: oh
12:36 AM - PVT. A. Harris: well
12:36 AM - James Keith: But that's technically baiting because they initiated the trade with you, it's kind of sketchy to be like "okay lets trade a high volume of items that will require you to use a storage locker"
12:36 AM - James Keith: and then being to your friends "okay he's got his locker down for the trade you gys can raid now"
12:37 AM - James Keith: I don't think the other staff will see that as anything other than baiting
12:37 AM - James Keith: what do you think?
12:37 AM - PVT. A. Harris: to be honest i thought it was a raid based on old information, that cought me out with my locker down
12:38 AM - PVT. A. Harris: i mean walse didnt shoot at them and they didnt seem to shoot him either
12:38 AM - PVT. A. Harris: but i didnt think anything of it
This chat will be automatically unlocked if there is not a response from James Keith in 36 seconds
12:39 AM - James Keith: Now that you know that walse was telling them over a discord that you had a locker down
12:39 AM - James Keith: does that change things?
12:39 AM - James Keith: they admitted to me that it was Discord by the way
12:39 AM - PVT. A. Harris: well i mean im not getting him to make me grubs anymore but ill still go to him to cook food
12:40 AM - James Keith: I mean in terms of your perception of it being baiting
12:40 AM - James Keith: See I'm really out of touch with this gamemode
12:40 AM - James Keith: but I'm the only staff on to deal with this.
12:40 AM - James Keith: So I wanted to get a players opinion on this.
12:41 AM - PVT. A. Harris: well by all means they didnt use any ingame form of comms so that was more aless meta gaming, and withought a doubt it could be considered baiting
12:41 AM - James Keith: Alright thanks for your input
12:41 AM - James Keith: I'll let you go now
12:41 AM - PVT. A. Harris: ok no problem
The chat has been unlocked and closed. Replies are no longer possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
g0dsniper

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:25 am

Dick Harvey wrote:
i was in the raid vicinity

Seems more like a ghost rule, but whenever I raided I was always told that I could only kill the people directly involved in the raid, and other people you would have to warn to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

avatar

Posts : 276
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:44 pm

Though this is probably an old ghost rule. When raiding a base, the person would have to loiter around the raided area even if not warned to leave but I doubt that's a thing now as I was warned to leave a raided area by General Shepard during a war between IoS and PC.

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional

Danny no:
 


http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 538
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:48 pm

From the information, I had gathered with PVT Harris the raid was initiated because of the locker being down because of the trade. In this case, Since Walse was in the discord with the attackers this is would be considered to be baiting. Now here is the big thing I have with this since Harris placed his locker down willingly and lockers are considered to be raidable it would be okay because it can be seen as a setup or a scam BUT it is extremely sketchy and it honestly looks like a grey area. In my opinion, Dick should be refunded since he was not an Owner/Co-Owner of the building that was being raided and he wasn't even affiliated with Harris in any way. I seriously think this is a big grey area but I am leaving it up to you Bizz since you were the staff member handling the sit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:54 pm

Dick Harvey wrote:
They killed me on the spot with no provocation, warning, or reason besides the fact they called out raid for a reason they could not confirm.
We had Confirmation of there being a locker inside the building. Exclamation

Dick Harvey wrote:

I was sitting in a building minding my own business
You were consistently asking Aggression what he was doing every time he came within your view of the building, while also keeping your gun unholstered.  alien

Dick Harvey wrote:
He had no vision of the locker and could not have known that there was a locker down, therefore he called a raid with no clear target of raid except for RDMing me and stealing my things.

You were not the target of the raid. We were informed of a locker and you just happened to be standing right in-front of the entrance of the basement with your gun unholstered. Not to mention your constant questioning of Aggression and why he was there prior to the raid.

Dick Harvey wrote:
There are multiple witnesses to this instance that can back me up on my claim: Harris, Cpl. TazRott, Alpha, Cpl. Joseph Smith, and most likely others that i missed.

I believe that most of them exactly new what the situation was and only came right after your death. But I guarantee that they saw you break NLR and run around inside the building yelling for an explanation. From the way I see it, you left out quite a bit of information on what really happened. bom

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
In this case, Since Walse was in the discord with the attackers this is would be considered to be baiting.
Well, you say it's baiting But can you say HOW it's baiting?
According to the Baiting rules the first line of the first dotty thing says "Baiting is the act of getting a player into combat threw means they do not understand" And the player is experienced. I did not lure him into doing the trade, Harris was making Josephs Smith (A ghoul) something in the pulse station and I walked up saying "Hi" or something like that to which Harris responded with "Wanna make a mistake" and I said "Yes" which he led me to his basement to make grubs. Before Aggresion and Grub were at the scene, Harris had placed down 6 lockers with different things in them, in which I responded with "You don't want to place that down, thats bad" because who wouldn't be fearful of lockers...

Mike Nespo wrote:
In my opinion, Dick should be refunded since he was not an Owner/Co-Owner of the building that was being raided and he wasn't even affiliated with Harris in any way.

Always wanting people to be refunded, tsk tsk. Dick Harvey had a role to play with this indeed, When Aggresion and Grub came to the scene and were about to raid, Dick Harvey was there and started Interrogating Aggresion about why he was there or what he is doing, in which was meddling with our affairs and seemed like he was guarding Harris because he was right by the latch of the latch. And if this sit is VALID, then Dick Harvey broke NLR and interfered with a raid, while constantly saying "HE RDMED ME, FALSE RAID, THERE IS NO RAIDABLES, REEEEEE" (He didn't say Ree)

(Repeating what I said)
Now, I can see this as baiting IF I came up to Harris and Proposed a Trade, BUT I didn't, I simply walked up to Harris while he was making something for Joseph Smith, and I said "Hi", Harris then asked me "Wanna make a mistake" and I answered with "Yes" not knowing what he ment until he brought me in his basement and threw out 27 grub eggs.

__________________________
spooky :
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:51 pm

First off, i was asking Aggression "Whats up?" because he followed me into a building. I did not ask the same to you because i thought i knew what you wanted because you asked me for ammo, which i graciously gave you for free, not knowing what you would do with it. I was minding my own business in that building trying to sort through ammo, but when someone who you know is prone to violence on the server follows you inside without explanation, I'd like to know whats up. If i was not a target of the raid, then why did i die simultaneously to the call of raid. In fact you killed me so soon after calling raid that I, whom was watching the chat waiting for a response from aggression, didnt realize the call was made until after i had already died. Im also not certain that i was initially shot AFTER the call of raid, im pretty sure one of you shot prior to calling, but that is just stipulation. And with the witnesses, NONE of them knew of your plot, if you two ever came on to actually play the game instead of trolling, you'd see that there's always a large amount of people congregating around harris because he's a nice and fun guy to be around that helps out people. You said i left out information? what about telling me in chat after that you heard grubs? clearly you did not. I talked to harris after and he told me he was picking up the grubs as they were made before they could make any sound. I was sitting right there the whole time and i did not hear a single grub. Furthermore, i was not blocking the hatch in, i was in the corner of the room to the right of the door. You guys saw the opportunity to be greedy and see how much you could get away with, its not that i was an "Unintended target". You killed me before you even got that door open to where the raid was taking place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:57 pm

I had nothing to do with harris. I legitimately went into that building to go through my ammo and sort out my inventory, i had no idea what was occurring in the basement nor cared at the time. My questioning of aggression was for MY OWN WELL BEING. and like i said, walse, you were down there, you do not know of my position except for as heresay from aggression and grub bait. i was in the corner away from the door and my gun was not out the entire time, i was switching through guns and ammo seeing which i had enough ammo for and which i wanted to store. And i dont appreciate the false quote you made of me, lying about a quote does not help the situation. And i cant speak for harris, but he needed specifically you to make grubs because i believe you were basically the only cultivator available for this. Its not that he was expecting the raid, which making a claim like that is a logical fallacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:00 pm

[quote="Dick Harvey" And with the witnesses, NONE of them knew of your plot, if you two ever came on to actually play the game instead of trolling, you'd see that there's always a large amount of people congregating around harris because he's a nice and fun guy to be around that helps out people.[/quote]
Aggression doesn't troll, he RP's when he has to (So he doesn't ruin others RP) and if you want specifics, I guess I can tell you?

Another thing was, the raid WASN'T for hearing grubs, it's for knowing there is a LOCKER that is RAIDABLE in the basement.

You know the funny thing, I wasn't recording but when we were in-game last night and you ran back, you claimed "I DIDN'T SEE YOU GUYS CLAIMED RAID" and now suddenly you say that you see it, Nani!?!?

Now if I remember correctly, if you are in a base which is getting raided then you have the option to fight back (I might have to check again) which is the reason you were killed.

__________________________
spooky :
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:09 pm

i know that its for the lockers BUT Grub bait stated to me that he heard grubs. He legitimately told me he heard grubs. And i said i didnt see it until after. get your facts straight bud. and i had no way to fight back. i was instantly killed the second it was called, like i said i was checking the chat, so if i was watching for a response, and didnt see one until after i had already died, dont you think i had no time at all to defend myself in the situation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Dick Harvey wrote:
If i was not a target of the raid, then why did i die simultaneously to the call of raid. In fact you killed me so soon after calling raid that I, whom was watching the chat waiting for a response from aggression, didnt realize the call was made until after i had already died.
We thought that you could be protecting Harris due to the fact that you had a m249 SAW( I think that is the guns name) equipped, unholstered, and you were also wearing a full set of MK1 as a wastelander. It is only common sense that we would see you as a threat guarding our objective.


Dick Harvey wrote:
First off, i was asking Aggression "Whats up?" because he followed me into a building.
I get that you were cautious of Aggression but after asking what he was doing several times, we both grew suspicious of you and deemed you worthy as a threat and sought to take you out along the way to reaching our goal.

Dick Harvey wrote:
Im also not certain that i was initially shot AFTER the call of raid, im pretty sure one of you shot prior to calling, but that is just stipulation.
There are logs for damage.

Dick Harvey wrote:
And with the witnesses, NONE of them knew of your plot, if you two ever came on to actually play the game instead of trolling, you'd see that there's always a large amount of people congregating around harris because he's a nice and fun guy to be around that helps out people.
Trolling:make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
We, in no way, wanted to hear your angry yelling since it was quite annoying. I don't understand how you can even consider this raid as an act of "trolling" since that wasn't even our goal for this situation and it is absurd that you even thought that we were trolling. Sometimes I get mad at players or staff members on the server but I don't just go and say "Oh, you are making me angry and that means that you are just trying to troll." No we take it like men and go on about our day since we don't submit ourselves to blind anger. Harris also gave me free stems so I know that he is a nice dude.

Dick Harvey wrote:
what about telling me in chat after that you heard grubs? clearly you did not. I talked to harris after and he told me he was picking up the grubs as they were made before they could make any sound. I was sitting right there the whole time and i did not hear a single grub.
I don't recall any of us saying anything about targeting grubs .-.

Dick Harvey wrote:
Furthermore, i was not blocking the hatch in, i was in the corner of the room to the right of the door.
No one said anything of you blocking the hatch o-o. We said that you were right infront of it which the opposite corner of the hatch is literally right in front of it.

Dick Harvey wrote:
You killed me before you even got that door open to where the raid was taking place.
If you take everyone to be blind imbeciles, then think again. We aren't going to lockpick the door first and then kill the guy that is allowed to kill us in the current room, no. We are going to take out the threat literally 2 meters away from us first then lockpick the door. And when you raid a building, you arn't raiding a specific room, you are raiding the whole building.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:16 pm

I don't want to get off topic but... I noticed that you (Harvey) is posting this report because you thought you were killed for an invalid reason, and that you keep saying "I didn't have enough time to react" which is an excuse... So I'm just assuming you posted this because of your hate towards Aggression and that your angry about death and thinking it was all about you.

__________________________
spooky :
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:17 pm

Dick Harvey wrote:
i know that its for the lockers BUT Grub bait stated to me that he heard grubs.
After we killed you, I said nothing else to you since at that point you were micspamming yelling about RDM, and started to become a general nuisance. The only time that I said anything about a grub was when I killed a grub inside the room and I said "I just killed this grub." Try not to lie in a forum post where there might be long term bans involved.

Dick Harvey wrote:
and i had no way to fight back. i was instantly killed the second it was called, like i said i was checking the chat, so if i was watching for a response, and didnt see one until after i had already died, dont you think i had no time at all to defend myself in the situation?
You shot a few shots back and moved to your right. That is one of the reasons why I used a stimpack before pushing the basement.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:24 pm

Grub that is false. You said you heard grubs. i know without a doubt that was said. it may have been said on accident but you did in fact say it. and no i did not shoot shots, you most likely got shot in the crossfire with aggression. I DID NOT shoot back because i did not have the time to react because i was going through my inventory at the time, i am however able to move while in the inventory interface, which if i did move it was during this. Stop making up lies because you assume. you assumed i shot back and i didnt, you assumed i was guarding harris and i was not. This is not for hate towards aggression and Grub, i personally was not done any wrong by them until this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:31 pm

Dick Harvey wrote:
I DID NOT shoot back because i did not have the time to react because i was going through my inventory at the time, i am however able to move while in the inventory interface, which if i did move it was during this. Stop making up lies because you assume. you assumed i shot back and i didnt
Ok, I could be wrong about getting shot, but we could get an admin to check the logs.

Dick Harvey wrote:
i am however able to move while in the inventory interface, which if i did move it was during this.
So you did move?

Dick Harvey wrote:
Stop making up lies because you assume. you assumed i shot back and i didnt, you assumed i was guarding harris and i was not.
If I am wrong that you didn't shoot back, that doesn't change the fact that you were inside the building at the time of the raid and also tried to interrogate Aggression prior to the raid to raise suspicions(Although the fact that you raised suspicions still doesn't change the fact that we were able to kill you since you were in the building of which the raid took place). So if the raid is confirmed valid because of the locker, then your death will be valid.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:35 pm

If you read what i said you'd see that i said i could have moved; i do not know if i did or not because i was on my inventory tab. and i was asking aggression "whats up" that's not interrogation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:38 pm

You asked "What are you doing" and questions circling that...

__________________________
spooky :
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:45 pm

which "whats up" is a reduction of. It common practice in the English language to use them interchangeably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Dick Harvey wrote:
which "whats up" is a reduction of. It common practice in the English language to use them interchangeably.
But you are supposed to say Word for Word what happened, you saying that you just said "whats up" makes it seem a lot less different then "What are you doing, Aggression?". it seems that you are trying to sugarcoat your story.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:04 pm

but i did in fact say whats up? i dont think is necessary or relevant for me to state every single rendition of the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:05 pm

Why are you guys arguing if you said whats up or not????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:07 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Why are you guys arguing if you said whats up or not????
I am just presenting myself with a counter argument since he is trying to file a player report against me.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:19 pm

what he's saying and what i said earlier is that this argument you're making is irrelevant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   

Back to top Go down
 
[Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Player Reports-
Jump to: