HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:31 pm

Dick Harvey wrote:
what he's saying and what i said earlier is that this argument you're making is irrelevant
Ok so I think you are siding with ManlyTears on why we are discussing this? If you are then what you should have made this report on was whether the raid was valid or not with the locker and stuff. If the raid is valid, then your death was valid and we would probably make a player report on you since you broke nlr and what not. If the Raid is considered invalid then I can't say what would happen, that is up for the Staff team to decide.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:12 pm

You do not understand things do you? manly and I said the argument of whether i said whats up or any other iteration of it was irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:36 pm

Dick Harvey wrote:
You do not understand things do you? manly and I said the argument of whether i said whats up or any other iteration of it was irrelevant.
So why did you even bother on making a player report on us killing you? Should't you have made a report on whether the raid was valid or not?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:03 pm

seriously kid, do you not understand english?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:31 pm

Dick Harvey wrote:
seriously kid, do you not understand english?
Try not to get this to be a "roast fest" were you just start insulting the other party.
What I was getting at, if you read what I typed, is that you are upset that you died in a raid. Now, if the raid is deemed valid, then it would have been ok that you died since you were inside of a building that was getting raided. So the problem was not that you died, but the problem is if the raid was valid. So I believe that we should just sit down and wait til the staff team decides whether the raid was valid or not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
g0dsniper

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:42 pm

can you guys stop yet? You both are acting like first graders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:50 pm

g0dsniper wrote:
can you guys stop yet? You both are acting like first graders.
I don't know, are you the one that may potentially get banned? I am also trying to not seem to hostile when typing my counter arguments. elephant

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:56 pm

I think that you boys (Harvey and Grub) need to calm down and wait for the staff's response.
Because at this point, it'd just end up in a roast fight..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Secretly just brushed off by staff team?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:40 pm

We were told it would only take a few hours(not to be rude)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:03 am

Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
We were told it would only take a few hours(not to be rude)

We apologize for the wait. Please realize that staff is busy due to the fact that it's still somewhat the holiday season and people are just getting off break as well and going back to school/work. We'll get to you whenever we can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Since Bizz has been busy lately I will hand out a verdict here. There is no need for anyone to be banned here because the raid was valid but I want Dick Harvey's equipment returned to him because he had zero affiliation with the person being raided. Anyways this is being marked as [Resolved]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait   

Back to top Go down

[Resolved] Player Abuse report Aggression and Grub Bait
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Player Reports-
Jump to: