Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application: Walse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:58 pm

In-game Name: Walse

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72997099

Where are you from/time zone:Central Standard (United States)

How long have you played: 3 Years

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other) It was summer time and it's always boring, so I scrolled through Garry's mod servers to find this and I tried it.

How old are you: 16

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Larhee, Kayla Viola (A Little), Noodlers, Jeff Bellinger (A little), Westen

Have you played on any of our other servers: I have played on No Rules Server

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I was banned by fade for 6 hours, Banned by Jeff Bellinger for 2 days, Banned by Wolfie for 2 days, Banned by Bizzclaw Forever, Banned by Bizzclaw/Nightmare 2 Weeks, And others I don't remember

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest: If I am staff, I hope I can be part of the team for as long as I am wanted.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I noticed a lot of staff are practically in Phoenix, So I hope to broaden it by trying to join the team. I also hope to help correct and soothe players who find PvP more appealing then PVE. As I see it there are far too much staff that currently think that PvE is how to should be and try to silence those whom devote themselves to PvP all for the sake of laziness. With that in mind, I hope to be a staff member to be there for the players, unlike some instances where I tried to call help for an admin when there were 2-3 on but none responded and had to fix the problem myself.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can see the standpoints of the 2 different sides (On this server). I can give a 90% Non-Biased review on people, because I know that no one is 100%. I can offer my knowledge of the rules, of that being I know them fairly well and if ever in a sit I could make sure to get a quick scan of the rules so that I know whats right or wrong. I also have the experience of being the Player in a bunch of sits, so I could use that to my knowledge and understand what each player is going through.

Anything else you want to add: Not 100% Great in grammar, I know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:45 pm

Your ban record is one of the biggest in this community. You have fucked with a lot of people on the server. Previously, you used to be a good player. But recently, you've been messing up a lot, causing major problems. Clean up your act before applying for mod. Also, the reason "a lot of staff are practically Phoenix" isn't a good enough reason to be mod. Another thing is this. "unlike some instances where I tried to call help for an admin when there were 2-3 on but none responded and had to fix the problem myself." I'm on almost everyday at everytime. I have never seen you call for help. -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:00 am

Does ban records matter? If I remember correctly, tons of staff have been banned but are/were staff. (Larhee, Anchorman, and lots more)

I have *Screwed* up once with that being a 2 week ban for the incident with the Enclave Raid.
Also, you can't say I've been a good player if you havn't been there long enough to TRULY see me be NICE. And me Scamming isn't some "Major Problems" (I'm assuming that's what your getting at) and if you are bringing something close to that up, then that means your not liking "Bad-players" and could be biased towards me.

And don't bull crap me about the incidents where I call for help, because It was the atomic map and you plus Howitzer were on. When I called for help about being stuck in a rock, No-one responded, So later I propped myself out of the rock and when I was heading towards town I saw YOU hunting raiders. When I tried to confront you, you said "Haha, I was afk" But when I started saying "Do your job" you then teleported me to you and said "Your not stuck anymore" and tried to hide it up.

Last edited by Walsey Moo on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:01 am

Sorry for double post: I am not trying to start any arguments, just all comments.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:06 am

Raccoon wrote:
Also, the reason "a lot of staff are practically Phoenix" isn't a good enough reason to be mod.

I was going to be silent in this application, but I won't. The thing is that I see, and most players see on the server is that a majority of the staff team is in Phoenix Company along with you guys being all buddy buddy. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there is very clearly something going on, and you may go, "Oohhh we aren't biased, we have had other staff in other factions that opposed our factions.", well look at all of those staff. They are all banned for some really stupid things.

EDIT: +1 I forgot to add this. My reason for +1ing is because there should be a diverse staff team that isn't all buddy buddy, but with contrasting opinions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
g0dsniper

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:23 am

The Almighty Raccoon wrote:
Your ban record is one of the biggest in this community.

god knows all.
(sarcasm.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:35 am

[Under Review]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:51 am

Walsey Moo wrote:
Does ban records matter? If I remember correctly, tons of staff have been banned but are/were staff. (Larhee, Anchorman, and lots more)

I have *Screwed* up once with that being a 2 week ban for the incident with the Enclave Raid.
Also, you can't say I've been a good player if you havn't been there long enough to TRULY see me be NICE. And me Scamming isn't some "Major Problems" (I'm assuming that's what your getting at) and if you are bringing something close to that up, then that means your not liking "Bad-players" and could be biased towards me.

And don't bull crap me about the incidents where I call for help, because It was the atomic map and you plus Howitzer were on. When I called for help about being stuck in a rock, No-one responded, So later I propped myself out of the rock and when I was heading towards town I saw YOU hunting raiders. When I tried to confront you, you said "Haha, I was afk" But when I started saying "Do your job" you then teleported me to you and said "Your not stuck anymore" and tried to hide it up.

When I said I was AFK. I mean't I was AFK. I saw your message after I got back but then saw you handled it yourself so I paid no attention to it. And I wasn't trying to hide anything when I teleported you. I legit did that as a joke. I don't have a problem with you. In fact, you haven't done anything bad to me so why should I be biased towards you? And don't assume. Assuming just makes an ass out of you and me Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:55 am

Grub wrote:
Raccoon wrote:
Also, the reason "a lot of staff are practically Phoenix" isn't a good enough reason to be mod.

I was going to be silent in this application, but I won't. The thing is that I see, and most players see on the server is that a majority of the staff team is in Phoenix Company along with you guys being all buddy buddy. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there is very clearly something going on, and you may go, "Oohhh we aren't biased, we have had other staff in other factions that opposed our factions.", well look at all of those staff. They are all banned for some really stupid things.

EDIT: +1 I forgot to add this. My reason for +1ing is because there should be a diverse staff team that isn't all buddy buddy, but with contrasting opinions.

There's nothing going on? Lmao. If I so badly wanted to, I could be the leader of my old faction and still be mod and be all good? Just cause Phoenix has the most staff, doesn't mean that there has to be something going on? People just decide to be in our faction, and then later decide that, "Hey, I think it's time I try to go for mod." Legit there is nothing going on and it's actually hilarious that people think that. If anything, be happy Phoenix has the most staff. We are one of the most active factions on the server. Active members = active staff members. Active staff members = more events for players. More events for players = more happiness and less boredom in the community. I don't know. Just the way I think of it. But if you think that there's something going on then why not actually talk to the leader of Phoenix Company and figure this shit out??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:55 am

g0dsniper wrote:
The Almighty Raccoon wrote:
Your ban record is one of the biggest in this community.

god knows all.
(sarcasm.)

thank you my son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:58 am

I dont know why you typed this, but these words do not solve anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:43 am

+1 Because as stated above I would also like to see a more "diverse" staff team that has players spread all around and not clunged into one big faction. ( Also as stated above "Buddy Buddy" system is always gonna come into play somewhat in the end no matter what.

Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:40 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
I dont know why you typed this, but these words do not solve anything.

you are absolutely right. i should not have written that. i was super tired and wasn't thinking. all i wanted to do was prove a point but that's not gonna do anything. i apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:42 pm

If you were afk, then I am sorry for throwing this snazzle. It's just I am mostly serious and have a hard time taking jokes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Walse   Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:48 am

At the other day's staff meeting, it was asked if you deserve staff and unfortunately nobody agreed and gave a simple and agreeable reason why. You have a bad reputation from your past and something like that is not easy to shake off but there can definitely be a chance for you in the future for sure but as it stands now we do not think you are even quite ready for staff yet. There could definitely be a chance in the future for you but as it stands now its a no. I'm sorry [Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application: Walse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1