HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 A new place to play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raccoon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2017-10-13

PostSubject: A new place to play?   Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:01 am

Y'all remember that shitty game with the blocks we used to all play back in 2009 when it first came out? Yeah that. I think it's called Minecraft or something. That game still exists. It sucks major ass now but it's still there and it can still be enjoyed. How about we get the Frostburnt Community to start a server for the members to play on? Honestly, I personally think this is a good idea. All the community has is a Fallout : Decay server. People get bored of that after a long time. Why not switch it up a bit? And like, I'm actually being serious in all of this. This isn't a joke. Everybody just give your opinion if you want. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A new place to play?   Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:00 am

Haha good one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: A new place to play?   Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Get ready for me to grab your diamonds. Embarassed Very Happy Embarassed

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g0dsniper

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-12-29

PostSubject: Re: A new place to play?   Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Raccoon wrote:
Y'all remember that shitty game with the blocks we used to all play back in 2009 when it first came out? Yeah that. I think it's called Minecraft or something. That game still exists. It sucks major ass now but it's still there and it can still be enjoyed. How about we get the Frostburnt Community to start a server for the members to play on? Honestly, I personally think this is a good idea. All the community has is a Fallout : Decay server. People get bored of that after a long time. Why not switch it up a bit? And like, I'm actually being serious in all of this. This isn't a joke. Everybody just give your opinion if you want. Goodnight.

how about add the no rules server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2016-06-21

PostSubject: Re: A new place to play?   Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 am

g0dsniper wrote:
how about add the no rules server
how about add a no rules Minecraft server

__________________________
1 neat trick on how to go from being a Phoenix Private to Elder of the Brotherhood in 5 simple steps! You won't believe step 4!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g0dsniper

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-12-29

PostSubject: Re: A new place to play?   Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:09 am

minecraft literally has no rules. you are free to do whatever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-05-09

PostSubject: Re: A new place to play?   Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:39 pm

g0dsniper wrote:
minecraft literally has no rules. you are free to do whatever
Garry's Mod literally has no rules either, but most servers put rules into place to regulate themselves; nearly all Minecraft servers do the same.

__________________________
riots:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: A new place to play?   Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:41 am

TimeSnake wrote:

Garry's Mod literally has no rules either, but most servers put rules into place to regulate themselves; nearly all Minecraft servers do the same.

Swedistan literally has no rules either, but the government decided to put rules into place to regulate swedistan; nearly all countries do the same.

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A new place to play?   Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:42 am

I dont even have a government
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
A new place to play?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Euro Ruff's 2016 - 3rd Place Playoff Places
» Grade 12s who are going on to play post-secondary, AAA/AA/A
» Proxyservice to play WOTLK on european servers
» battlefield play 4 free
» lets play a game, its called lame excuse

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: