HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phamel

PostSubject: Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:36 am

Your RP Name:Adam Murray

Their RP Name:Westen

Date of incident:1/11/2018

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):23:25

Time Zone:CST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:Yeah westen telling that dude to come kill me is clearly also baiting, then you killing me when I did, lets see 150-146 is 4 I did four dmg to you and you kill me then go say oh I went in the case which you have logs then you checked and I did not then you go make up some bs oh I was minging and baiting on and alt, sure I used and alt, but that alt was meant to be semi peaceful and I had a character memo for him about how he was the brain of a man from the early stages of france and the french revolution so I had to steal food from people who had more then me. but hey guess that character is garbage now since you were like oh hey! that dude stole from you go get a gun and "KILL HIM" your exact words, sure you can lie or twist the truth. like you literally said to the dude you can kill him for that and oh want me to be a body guard like really westen, I got in trouble for saying to a dude by Dean for saying to a noob hey he shot you go kill him, same thing as you did, baiting trying to get the dude to attack me.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Logs, all I got is logs. I was only Kicked from the server and banned from Ts for an hour so I couldnt talk with other staff so your pushing me to do this. I just want this to be looked at more clearly and my side heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:55 am

You started this like everyone is suposed to know what happened and it makes less sense everytime I read it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Re: Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 am

Please disregard ManlyTears, I wish you a better day,

I believe Phamel has a good case of a admin breaking the server rules. Lemme just say this ladies and gents, a good O' case of RDM. Phamel is of course a fine gentleman, simply with a grammer impediment. In Phamel's defence, he delivered 4 damage to our fine Admin, Weston. Weston in turn, murdered Phamel, plain and simple RDM.

(Please open this for source of the rule of which why Phamel is correct to report Weston, below.)

As we could all read, Phamel is taken back by the actions of Weston as the report goes on. Phamel states that Weston lies to Phamel! Weston, accused Phamel for using his alt for minge purposes. Phamel was clearly not, infact that alt character of his was used to roleplay as a character from France, that was starving! Who here loves to RP, because I do. Its sad to see someone be bullied by a person with given privilege and status, the victim being mentally incapable to defend himself properly! I hope you all that witness this post, see the light within this plead for help by our dear, Phamel.

Nightmare, if you may. Please look into this at your earliest convenience.

-V.J. Dax

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:39 am

Thank you for you words Dax, I would also like to point out the baiting western may have done, if someone could shed some light and have other admins post here, if it’s helpful, Manly tears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 am

I would like to point out to make this clear, western was beside The man I was trying to kill and western was trying to get that dude to kill me(isn’t that a form of baiting getting someone in combat thru any means?) and western then steps in my line of fire stepping in front of the dude I stop shooting and I guess one stray bullet hit him doing 4dmg, like he had mk2 on thats like 53 bullet resistance, wastelander I’m pretty sure 1 bullet from the famas wouldn’t be on purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g0dsniper

PostSubject: Re: Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:43 pm

i think phamel made this post just for westen because for one i do not get the beginning of the story, it looks like it was just another part of something. otherwise if you are going to make a post then please explain it so other people can understand it than just one person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g0dsniper

PostSubject: Re: Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:50 pm

V.J. Dax wrote:
I believe Phamel has a good case of a admin breaking the server rules. Lemme just say this ladies and gents, a good O' case of RDM. Phamel is of course a fine gentleman, simply with a grammer impediment. In Phamel's defence, he delivered 4 damage to our fine Admin, Weston. Weston in turn, murdered Phamel, plain and simple RDM.

oh btw, this is totally legit because phamel does not state at all if it was on accident. no matter how much damage you do and it was on purpose, (in which most people can tell if it was on purpose or not) you can kill without warning (which it does seem that phamel did punch or attack him on purpose). The "oh the player must do more than 20 damage or some shit" rule is suppose to be for crossfire or accidents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lektrix

PostSubject: Re: Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERROR
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 pm

Both sides have been settled. Both sides had their rights and wrongs.

[Resolved]

Laser Tag:

Edge...:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Westen, Admin abuse(also rules broken) [Resovled]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1