Moderator Application: Scribe Null

Go down 
AuthorMessage
niko123212321

PostSubject: Moderator Application: Scribe Null   Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 pm

In-game Name: Scribe Null

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72467122

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you played: Haven't kept track of my own time, but I remember when vending machines existed, if that counts for anything.  I've taken breaks here and there, though.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) A friend of mine introduced me way back when.

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you personally know any of our Moderators/Admins: Scott Warner.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Haven't been banned, and I plan on keeping it that way.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest.
I'm uncertain on how long, probably until I stop having fun, which shouldn't be for a very long time.
Why you wish to be Moderator:
I'd like to help a bit more with a community I've grown fond of.
What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I've previously staffed for a HaloRP server, and tend to get along well with others.  I try to see both sides during a sit, and try to be fair, but tend to ask higher ups just to be sure.

Anything else you want to add: No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrporkchop58

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Scribe Null   Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:06 pm

Null is a pretty cool guy he seems like he knows the rules and is into the server and popular with the population +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Scribe Null   Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:07 am

I'm flattered that you listed me as the only staff member you know personally. But that's where the problem starts. You don't know a lot of the staff team. Start there. Another thing is I see you take a lot of breaks, which isn't a big deal but it might be bad on your part. For now I stand as Neutral. But I think you would be a great addition to the staff team. You just need a bit more experience and knowledge of the other members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lektrix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Scribe Null   Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:50 pm

+1 Let's give him a shot, he is a good player that doesn't often break rules (often as in I haven't seen him break any) Just get to know staff more and you should be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Scribe Null   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:59 pm

-1You should know more of the staff team, along with that you should have put more effort in creating this application.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Scribe Null   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:30 am

+1
He is a nice guy overall and is willing to help anyone he can. He is respectful aswell.
He also is familiar with the rules and is able to keep a cool head under pressure
I think him being on the staff team would help him meet and know more of the other staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Scribe Null   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:45 pm

+1
As much as the application is not very much furnished, Null has always been around the server, at least for almost as long as I've been. I know Null from the times I interacted with him and he's a good egg, he doesn't have any fiber of hostility in his being unlike some other players around these parts. Actually, I don't ever remember him killing anyone as far as I know. He's a pillar of the community, he should be given a shot like I was

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Scribe Null   Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:42 pm

+1 Null, Null, Null? nope doesnt ring a bell if something bad happens never heard of him breaking rules so that tells me he knows them good and thats good for being a staff member, only thing I had to say is when ever your on I feel like your kind of just "there" you set up a shop and everything but I feel like you dont interact with us a hole lot you just stay in the crowd which is also fine, you can hear both sides of whats happening. You also need to be a little more active if I can say, but staff worthy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator Application: Scribe Null
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: