HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Bad vibes and old grudges.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Thank you for showing me your true colors. I will not be joining the staff here on FF.

Last edited by V.J. Dax on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:56 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Information private)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:30 pm

I heard that you DDoS-ed someone which I believe was a staff member in the G-Mod Claymore Gaming community (CGC) before applying for an unban here at decay I know I don't even play or even post at all but I'm just a bit concerned as to what might happen if you feel the same way again to DDoS another staff member out of hate/rage/pain/spite

Not to say that you 100% did it, but instead just wondering if such a rumor is true and if so why? I've only heard about it but I received this information from a veritable source so truly doubt it is a false rumor.

To be honest I can only ask that not give an opinion due to never playing or talking to anyone on Frostburnt for a extremely long time.

Danny no:

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:38 pm

I'm gonna give my honest opinion on you becoming a part of the staff team. No. You seem like a nice guy, but you're very disrespectful when it comes to some things. For instance, you completely disrespected Phoenix Company and its members one day while talking in Teamspeak with two members currently in there. You try to get a point across which is cool and all but you won't stop until you get your answer, which in some cases, you go a little too far and start arguing with the other person/people. If you were to ever become a part of the staff team, I would just see you possibly being very disrespectful to the players and getting really angry way too quickly to the point where you don't get their side of the story and are just so fed up with their shit you just ban them on the spot. -1 for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:39 pm

Rejecting all statements

Last edited by V.J. Dax on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:41 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Information private)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Rejecting all statements.

Last edited by V.J. Dax on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Information private)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Sorry, no -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:53 am

When I was handling a sit that you were involved in you were not respectful and said that you were going to basically rage quit because I was ruling against you. You also don't know the rules well from what I could gather during that same sit.-1

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:40 am

I do not think you are in good enough terms with the rest of the community to be given such a big responsibility. I have known you on and off as someone who doesn't like it when things are contrarian to your personal belief. also you don't know the difference between IC and OOC, as was seen yesterday when you asked Howitser about NCR uniform while he was in his admin character.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:28 am

You didn't had to delete everything, it's not a good way to do it but I guess we already knew your ''true colors''.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:35 am

Only if you knew KidTears, Badah Bing Badah Boom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad vibes and old grudges.    

Back to top Go down

Bad vibes and old grudges.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: