HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dick Harvey

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey   Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:11 pm

In-game Name: Dick Harvey

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:60593381

Where are you from/time zone: UTC

How long have you played: Since November 2017 but i have almost 400 hours in the server since then

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) A friend that i've gamed with for some time played on here and suggested i join.

How old are you:23

Do you have a microphone:yes

Do you personally know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)I wouldn't say "personally" but i know some outside of RP.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) I have not.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I have not been banned and hope to never be.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. As long as i'm able to continually contribute as a viable member of the staff.

Why you wish to be Moderator:I like helping people out and seeing a healthy non-toxic community thrive. I'd also like to contribute further in the future to make the server more enjoyable for everyone and participate in its growth.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:The major aspect i can offer is wisdom. As cheesy as that sounds, I've noticed, I'm usually a decent amount older than most of the players on the server and with that time have experienced a lot of life events that helped shape who i've become. I'd like to use that wisdom, and patience to help others on the server and help the server as a whole grow.

Anything else you want to add:Though I may be relatively new to the server, I'm on very frequently; usually at times when there are few to none admin/mods on the server, and can greater provide help at times when no one else is there (along with times when other mods are present).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey   Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:18 pm

How do you get 400 hours in 3 months
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey   Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Slight addiction/depression lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey   Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:12 pm

It's alright man, but if you keep playing at that rate you might burn out and inevitably quit, which wouldn't be good if you were a staff member.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey   Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:35 pm

I hope i wont burn out, and i dont think i will considering i really like the community so far and dont see that dying any time soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey   Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:32 pm

I have to say from my experience you do have an extreme problem with your anger to point where it did vex me, but you seem to know most of the rules like the back of your hand so whatever dude.
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:31 am

[quote="Dick Harvey"]Slight addiction/depression lol[/quote]
Don't worry bro, I love you man. FF is a place of healing and harmony. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey   Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:49 am

From what I have seen of you both in the server and the way you act and help out around in the teamspeak I wouldn't mind having you a part of the staff team.

+2

Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey   Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:47 pm

You have been [Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application Dick Harvey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: