HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

New server, dedicated server for players.

Go down 

Do you want a new server, dedicated for us the players?
Yes, please
63%
 63% [ 10 ]
No, thank you
37%
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: New server, dedicated server for players.    Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:31 am

As we all know Bizz made a post about the future of Decay. I was surprised to see many people became involved with the post. I gathered that most of us want to see change. I feel that there should be a second server opened, dedicated to all players. I believe the best choice is for another server to be released for all of us who want a server with less rules and that is less restrictive than the current version of Fallout Decay. Please vote for a server that the players keep up and running (donations), a server with a few admins, a server with less rules, a server dedicated for the players. This all said in respects with the upcoming TW server! HAVE FUN VOTING! :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: New server, dedicated server for players.    Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: New server, dedicated server for players.    Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:14 am

[quote="Cpt.Telion"]As we all know Bizz made a post about the future of Decay. I was surprised to see many people became involved with the post. I gathered that most of us want to see change. I feel that there should be a second server opened, dedicated to all players. I believe the best choice is for another server to be released for all of us who want a server with less rules and that is less restrictive than the current version of Fallout Decay. Please vote for a server that the players keep up and running (donations), a server with a few admins, a server with less rules, a server dedicated for the players. This all said in respects with the upcoming TW server! HAVE FUN VOTING! :)[/quote]

ATTENTION, this is now invalid. All votes for this topic are now irrelevant for the true future of FF Fallout Decay. I was wrong, forgive me, Love ya'll. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: New server, dedicated server for players.    Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:48 am

Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: New server, dedicated server for players.    Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:31 am

exavolt that's kinda uncalled for man, he didn't understand the situation entirely and is trying to makeup for and or apologize try not to just shit on the guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: New server, dedicated server for players.    Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Westen wrote:
exavolt that's kinda uncalled for man, he didn't understand the situation entirely and is trying to makeup for and or apologize try not to just shit on the guy.

Shit dude, you are literally one of the nicest staff on the team.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New server, dedicated server for players.    

Back to top Go down

New server, dedicated server for players.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Suggestions/Bugs/Technical-
Jump to: