Moderator Application Adam Murray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phamel

PostSubject: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:18 pm

In-game Name:Adam Murray

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:46016881

Where are you from/time zone:CST

How long have you played: I have been here for a solid 3 years taking a break after a year and been playing for two.
I could not count how many hours ive played too many to count

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I was scrolling through and found it

How old are you: 15, 16 in a month

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you personally know any of our Moderators/Admins: Nespo, Richards, John Howitser, Dean Michales, Lektrix, Micheal Westen, Jeff Belinger, Spencer Taylor and Raccoon

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) No I have not

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):
Yes I will say this is the worst part of me is my ban history. I can say ive been perma banned ones for a legit reason, it
was me combat logging happened about a two years ago or just under, my other perma ban was not legit I just stepped on ManlyTears Toes, I have been banned a couple times for small amount of hours the longest was 3 week ban(can't remember) and others were small kicks. But I can say I have done a good job of cleaning up my acts and felt now I would finally post.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. I honestly want to be a staff member for as long as the community is alive hopefully a very long time with resurgence coming out soon, I will say I do have a lot of
time on my hands I do have some days I can not come on but for the majority I have freetime and always hop on TS to see what up whos on.

Why you wish to be Moderator:
I would like to be a moderator for FF for many reasons like a general help for the server, I have been on FF for a long time
and finally brought up my act to accually apply for staff as I am now, Id really love to be apart of a good staff team
and generally help out were ever I can whether it be just general sits being handled to helping in the server with other admins hosting events and possibly even hosting them for myself as a long term goal!

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:
I can offer lots of things whether it be coming on late nights as I usually do(mostly till 1 am or more) I have experience with the ULX as ive been staff on other severs that have now been shutdown, I would be able to keep my cool in hot situations were it is really needed, I can deal with all the weird calls people @chat us and an overall good helping hand around!

Anything else you want to add:No nothing off the top of my head Smile

Last edited by Phamel on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added two more names)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:49 pm

+1 Dedicated guy, great head on his shoulders, a veteran player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Nah bruh, you got banned too many times... It's crazy how many times you changed your name and about that ban I gave you was for harrassing me baby. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:01 pm

I hope all is well over there in Spain man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:55 am

ManlyTears wrote:
Nah bruh, you got banned too many times... It's crazy how many times you changed your name and about that ban I gave you was for harrassing me baby. Very Happy

Not here to argue with you manlytears but I would say for myself those bans were my worst part but I will say ever since that one perma ban that was legit I came to realize it was no joke I smarted up and cleaned up my act in-game stopped being a constant meme figured out stuff and finally started to get along with everyone, I started with Phoenix, at the start when I wanted to join they declined me of my pass history, a month or less later I came back to the recruitment center for Phoenix and applied again and was accepted ever since then I toke things more seriously and now I am here thinking I would fit the roll of staff.

If I do not get accepted now I would do the same thing as I did as a member clean up my act with becoming more mature then try again for staff, because I would do my hardest to get onto the wonderful staff team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:01 am

I would say -1 for the bans, mainly for the reasons of the bans. You would meme pretty hard and it would affect some people (Including me).
Even if you cleaned up your act, you have done some things here and there that are bad..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:16 pm

You've been banned several times ( mostly for dumb reasons on your side ) and sure you might have "cleaned up your act" but that whole charade seems like an act itself. Because whenever I encounter you ingame you always say something spiteful towards me or my faction members such as "Oh, you guys still around how are you not banned yet?" or "Just leave the server already no on fucking likes you", And so on and so forth ( I could probably find 100+ other quotes just like this if I go back in time ) And I believe such behaviour has no place in the "wonderful staff team" of ours.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:30 pm

LejonSnax wrote:

You've been banned several times ( mostly for dumb reasons on your side ) and sure you might have "cleaned up your act" but that whole charade seems like an act itself. Because whenever I encounter you ingame you always say something spiteful towards me or my faction members such as "Oh, you guys still around how are you not banned yet?" or "Just leave the server already no on fucking likes you", And so on and so forth ( I could probably find 100+ other quotes just like this if I go back in time ) And I believe such behaviour has no place in the "wonderful staff team" of ours.

Ive stopped such "charade" for a while now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:48 pm

Walse, you have been banned more Very Happy
-1 Because you do not know how to properly talk to someone in a respectful manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Well if you talk to me In-game id say you cant use that against me here because my semi build character talks in-game like that im a rude person in-game as my character and you guys have also done things to me and Phoenix which would make me rude in-game but if you are referring to what Walse has said guessing hes LejonSnax I have since stopped saying those words for a while now, if you hop on the TS im all fine I talk "proper" im just saying if you are using things from in-game that are in rp you cant really say much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:31 am

Phamel wrote:
Well if you talk to me In-game id say you cant use that against me here because my semi build character talks in-game like that im a rude person in-game as my character and you guys have also done things to me and Phoenix which would make me rude in-game but if you are referring to   what Walse has said guessing hes LejonSnax I have since stopped saying those words for a while now, if you hop on the TS im all fine I talk "proper" im just saying if you are using things from in-game that are in rp you cant really say much

Well, I'm not talking bout "RP, or talking with you in game/in character".
I'm talking about you in general.
And saying you stopped saying those words is quite "fake news" since the last time I heard you spit some thicc bars was the other day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:53 am

Alright alright thats ok if you have accusations against me but I would like some video proof or screenshots of me saying in chat or talking that would be fine. I am not here to start drama I want to help end it with trying to become staff so thats all I will say, good day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:53 pm

I mean... You don't need video evidence of screenshots when A lot of people admit you do things, plus I see you do creepy things and you respond with "Get video evidence"..

If I am correct, a few people I talked to after an event agreed that you shot a pilot out of the sky for "Not rp friendly" and that doesn't seem very... staff material..
BUT go ahead and tell your side for it..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.Beets

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Phamel like the rapper?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Well thanks for your opinion just going to wait for other peoples Opinions if I should be accepted for staff, really only 1 side of the server has said its opinion I will wait till the other would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Ban record is pretty intense. You are also rude for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 am

-1 You fed Jeff Belinger false information during a sit yesterday, claiming that you saw that I did nothing during an enclave drop which escalated the situation. Having a mod that will willingly lie would be troublesome for the community.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 am

That has since been cleaned up it was a small error that nightmare did not know about.
No one lied
no one did anything wrong
nightmare and I talked you sat in the back with a sniper so no one saw you, thats on your part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:27 am

Grub used a Penarch and not a sniper, he only dropped a watz laser sniper to nightmare to give to Jeff because he lost a lot.
If no one saw Grub, then thats on Your part (Murray) because I know you assume Grub doesn't do anything during conglo drops (Your Pm's with grub) also show that.
When you say that no one lied... Jeff said he wouldn't check the logs to see if Grub did damage to the enclave because he was angry but since you also fed into it, then you would support that Grub didn't do anything.. but the logs would show otherwise... So in actuality someone here would be a liar.
Your just trying to make an attempt to make yourself look good on the mod application but really.. you screw up a lot and don't admit it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Thanks for the input, I will say this only 4 people who do not like me because you are baiters have said anything on this post and are always trying to find a way to get at me in anyway, ive tried to be nice with you guys here and there like a couple days ago me and you were having some fun in your shop, I was trying to be more neutral then hate and it seemed like it was doing good, but here and there when I tell you guys something like a small rule you broke or are maybe about to break and you go "OH your not and ADMIN we dont have to listen" im just trying to keep you from getting punished for something small you might've done

I would really like to hear from some of the people who I communicate with daily and there input because only 3-4 people who do not like me at all are commenting which is only one small side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:36 pm

I have a hard time reading what you type, you do not type well... But that aside I understand what you are saying.
I do agree we did have fun in my shop a few days ago and I was happy about it seeing that we have very few nice moments. I think you are a nice player in the community but not yet staff material.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lektrix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:31 pm

-1 replies to forum posts while high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Adam Murray   Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:24 pm

joking much but oki doki