HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:46 pm

In-game Name: 2ndLT Shadow

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:91898449

Where are you from/time zone: EST

How long have you played: Ages. Ive played since around 2016 ish, Not 100% sure on how long tho. I have at least 200+ hours on the server

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Friends, a long time ago.

How old are you: I am 15, I turn 16 may 14th

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you personally know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Not personally, but i have talked to Dick Harvey

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) I played on the No rules Frost Burnt a while back

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Yes, It was a while ago for Prop spam. It was a mis understanding tho.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. I am willing to be a moderator/staff until i quit the server. I will most likely not quit the server. Ive been on this for ages and love the community.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I love the community of this server and i love to see it non toxic. I also want to be here and contribute while watching it grow and expand into an amazing server. Better than what it already is. I love helping people and want to continue this.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: As a moderator i can offer Respect, Assistance, and knowledge. I know my way around commands and i am good with general public. I do everything i can to make the experience of the game the best for everyone possible.

Anything else you want to add: I really hope to see this server grow. I will be here to watch it do so as well. Luvs and Hugs! ~ Bunny (P.S) I also livestream this server every now and again

Last edited by Delyriouz111 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Name Change)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:56 pm

I was inactive for a long while. But i am back now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:40 pm

I really think that the server has enough staff, but it never hurts to have another "peacekeeper"
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:00 pm

I am going to stay neutral as you seem like a great person, but since you have been inactive I cant say anything because ive never seen you play but I am willing to edit my post to a +1 or -1 if i catch you on decay when I am on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:04 pm

you don't know any of the staff on here, you don't know the history that happened to this community since your departure and you expect us to give you staff powers when we don't even know who in the blazes you are.

also, since you're a streamer, we wouldn't want you to have staff privilege because your audience would pay you to do stupid stunts with ULX commands, that leads to abuse and banning of admins

I've been around this place since 2011 or 2012, give or take, I have literally never seen you ever in my thousands of hours on this server

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:24 pm

I know staff like Michale, and Mike Nespo, Harvey, Thats it rn im getting to know more. And no amount of money would cause me to abuse a server that i fucking love. This is the only thing i play on GMOD and i wouldnt ruin it. For any amount. But i understand where you are coming from
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:35 pm

When I started in this server Skylar showed me how to PAC, he's been here for some time but I think that since you just returned you should take some time before applying to staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:04 pm

And that I plan on. I missed you Manly <3 <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Btw I took a break around mid ish 2017 and came back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Ive Gotten to "Know" A bit more of the staff. Like Westen, Dean, and Spencer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:07 pm

I thought you weren't allowed to double post, Delyriouz111.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:13 pm

-1 After talking with you in TS about you being banned for combat logging then later going on an alt just to steal player cases in drops nah hard pass

Last edited by Phamel on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Phamel wrote:
Im going to change my opinion to -1 simply you dont have enough time on the server, sure your trying to start the NCR your not really going anywhere and you said Dean Michales name twice along with Michale Westens name twice which doesnt really seem like you know who is who. keep up the work! youll get there sometime

The NCR is hard to Revive. Even Nespo said so. But he also said I am doing well at it. Also I forgot that I Mentioned them in a earlier comment. I do know who is who tho.

Also what do you mean I dont have enough time? I have hundreds of hours, with the past 2 weeks ive added another 100.

Thank you for the Feedback!

Last edited by Delyriouz111 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:14 pm

+1 Other than his recent mistake involving using an alt. He has shown good knowledge of the rules and the server.

Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm

[Closed]

Banned, Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow   

Back to top Go down

[Closed/Banned]Moderator Application Shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: