HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

A longer leave of absence.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raccoon

PostSubject: A longer leave of absence.   Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:18 am

Howdy. Hey. Hello. I haven't been as active as I used to and I have noticed that. Firstly, to start. I apologize. It is my duty as a staff member to be as active as I can but that has recently not been happening. Second, there have been a lot of things going on. For instance, I have decided to admit myself into a mental hospital for the next 3 days (maybe longer if my parents, me, or the doctors think I need longer). I have not been doing that well at all and have actually been feeling like absolute shit. I've started to become distant with people I used to be close, treating my family like they're nobodies to me and my mental disorders (bipolar depression) have been starting to act up again. As of this weekend, I will not be active at all. I will be back online on Monday. If I sound like I'm a zombie or just un-emotional, that means I'll probably be extremely medicated. I apologize for that as well. I hate my medications cause they make me feel like shit but I'm giving them one more shot to see if anything gets better. Once more, I apologize for this leave of absence. Not all of you can understand this, but I hope you all accept this. I hope this in no way effects my position as staff and hope to make a better return to the Frostburnt Community.

-Raccoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: A longer leave of absence.   Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 am

Get better man, you'll always have us to come to if you need
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A longer leave of absence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-