HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Calling all Survivors of the wasteland this is Sgt.Murray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phamel

PostSubject: Calling all Survivors of the wasteland this is Sgt.Murray   Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:59 am

Repeat Transmission *if you dont feel in figuring out what
these words mean scroll down*
Transmission start-

Survivors this is the Sgt I request ****Scrambling***ai...d at our F....OB we are in s...ho..rt su..pp....ly of e..ve.ryth.i.ng we need more suppl..i.es we need your help we have quests for you to do and in return a reward either from our armory or ammo depot ***Transmission scrambling***

find our FOB in the wa..............ste..........land *********Transmission Failing***********

Transmission END

Repeat Transmission

Transmission start-

Survivors this is the Sgt I request ****Scrambling***ai...d at our F....OB we are in s...ho..rt su..pp....ly of e..ve.ryth.i.ng we need more suppl..i.es we need your help we have quests for you to do and in return a reward either from our armory or ammo depot ***Transmission scrambling***

find our FOB in the wa..............ste..........land *********Transmission Failing***********

Transmission END

(And for those who cant read this here) Survivors this is the Sgt I request aid at our FOB we are in short supply of everything we need more supplies we need your help we have quests for you to do and in return a reward either from our armory or ammo depot

find our FOB in the wasteland *********Transmission Failing***********
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Survivors of the wasteland this is Sgt.Murray   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:28 am

Pass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Survivors of the wasteland this is Sgt.Murray   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:34 am

This is for people who want to roleplay and if you have something important to say you may but dont pst here if its not related and your just shitting, no need to post that

*Requesting this comment be DELETED*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Survivors of the wasteland this is Sgt.Murray   

Back to top Go down

Calling all Survivors of the wasteland this is Sgt.Murray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Roleplay Related-
Jump to: