AuthorMessage
nathan

PostSubject: Sarah Madden's Moderator Application   Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:30 am

Title for thread should be: Moderator Application Sarah Madden/nathan

In-game Name: Sarah Madden

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:79593796

Where are you from/time zone: EST

How long have you played: 200+ Hours

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I found it one day while looking for a server to play.

How old are you: 15, April 21st 2002

Do you have a microphone: Yes, not used much in-game

Do you personally know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Westen, Michael, Shepard and Cabrero

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) None

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): None

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. As long as possible

Why you wish to be Moderator: To help get more random encouters out and being able to work on my encouters more,

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:ALOT more random encouters and add more details to events/anything

Anything else you want to add: Not the best at admin sits but if required i will be a hell of alot more strict than most admins when in sits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Madden's Moderator Application   Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:38 am

The only "random encounter" I've experienced with you is killing you and then witnessing you running straight back for the case and then proceed to log out/leave the server. 10/10 staff material right here.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Madden's Moderator Application   Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:00 am

This is the first time I hear of you, second, we don't need "Strict" staff, we need "Good" staff. also your mod app is laughably underwhelming.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Madden's Moderator Application   Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:50 am

You need more work on the mod app and being on the staff team is no just about doing random encounters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Madden's Moderator Application   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:51 pm

Basically what they all said. We need good, not strict. And staffing isn't all about Random encounters.

The first I've seen you (Even though I just got back, I never saw you before) Was 2 days ago. And you got an attitude with me for no reason.

The Mod App seems a bit effortless (Is that the word?) It needs to be worked on.

I've seen you do nothing really except join in a single event, and build a wrecked vertibird in ruins.

But you did help me when I was dying so I do appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Madden's Moderator Application   Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:04 am

Yeah you need to think through your Mod Application a little better than this. If you half-ass a mod app, would you do the same to your duties as mod?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sarah Madden's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: