HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[BUG] Radios and TVs no longer working

Go down 
AuthorMessage
niko123212321

PostSubject: [BUG] Radios and TVs no longer working   Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:19 pm

Recently, as I was trying to run my store, I found out that my radio would no longer play anything put into it.  Instead, it seemed to generate this error in my console.

[HTML] Uncaught ReferenceError: medialibDelegate is not defined

To make sure it wasn't just me I had many others attempt to play music, to no avail. This error would appear shortly after requesting the URL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [BUG] Radios and TVs no longer working   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:42 pm

Same, last weekend the ratio for it working was a hit or miss, now it just flat out doesn't play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [BUG] Radios and TVs no longer working   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:18 pm

Is this still an issue?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [BUG] Radios and TVs no longer working   Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Yes, now tvs don't work and i could of sworn that i saw peasant take out his INVISIBLE radio......:L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niko123212321

PostSubject: Re: [BUG] Radios and TVs no longer working   Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:10 pm

As of today, the issue still persists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [BUG] Radios and TVs no longer working   Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:57 pm

I'm going to look at this issue over the weekend and see if I can get it fixed, we'll probably have to use a completely different radio base, and I'm honestly considering porting over the one from Resurgence because there's really no other good radio system anywhere else.

For those of you who aren't aware, Resurgence's radio system streams songs for different radio channels to the client, so you won't have to donwlaod anything, that being said, you wouldn't be able to put your own music in anymore, it would be limited to whatever is playing on the server decided radio station.

as far as TVs go, I'm going to try and use the media player addon, but make some changes to it so the owner of the media player is the same has the same control over it as an admin would.

Let me know what you all think of this, I don't really like spoiling Resurgence mechanics like this, but it doesn't really look like I have another option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[BUG] Radios and TVs no longer working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Suggestions/Bugs/Technical-
Jump to: