HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Vendors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Why were Vendors removed? They were a Staple of the server.
They helped reduce scamming, They helped people make money because you can do other stuff while still being able to sell things.
You didn't always have to rely on a single person for everything, Like you didn't have to have a cultivator at you at all times for food, you could buy it from a vendor. Now it is annoying that you have to find a cultivator, which are never on, and you have to buy stuff from people personally. Vendors helped aswell because if you wanted to sell something you didn't have to carry it on you at all times. This helped with the fact that weight is always an issue. I understand you can make another locker slot or car but why do that if you were gonna sell it anyway? Please bring back vendors. They never caused issues in the server. They made shops look and run smoother and they also prevented scams. Now with the scams and all many more admin sits will be brought up, called upon etc. People are more likely to steal during transactions and break rules over that regard. The vendors helped the server out a lot and removed a bunch of complications. Why were they removed in the first place? #BringBackVendors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERROR
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:00 pm

I think the main reason why vendors were removed was because of the lack of roleplay. Not saying its the only reason but it seems to be one reason

Laser Tag:

Edge...:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:02 pm

They were also removed because they inspired little player interaction and some people would afk waiting for items in their vendor to sell.

Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:25 pm

I understand that much but now it causes more complications. People still RP with them. It helped more than anything. Id rather a few not RP and have less scamming and meming around that front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Delyriouz111 wrote:
I understand that much but now it causes more complications. People still RP with them. It helped more than anything. Id rather a few not RP and have less scamming and meming around that front.

The Powers at be disagree.

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:28 pm

They were removed because bizz thought it didn't fit the definition of the "wasteland" as in everybody would just get rich by waiting for someone to restock their "store."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 pm

wasteland safeland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Its so boring now, I miss it when sparta was here to kick ass :L.....Its fun to do some of the kicking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:16 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Double Post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another reason they were taken away is that people would use them to hold there items and just over price the shit out of them Neutral
which if I remember correctly was against the rules If I an correct if someone would confirm with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:25 pm

Phamel wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Double Post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another reason they were taken away is that people would use them to hold there items and just over price the shit out of them Neutral
which if I remember correctly was against the rules If I an correct if someone would confirm with me.

Yes it was against the rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Vendors gave players little to no interaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:23 pm

It was against the rules because people used them as lockers playa, you can normally overprice things if they were not within view of the public(Vendors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:35 am

I think either vendors should be added back or another type of shop system
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:04 pm

If you're absolutely in need of a machine to do your shopping to avoid interaction with players, you may actually have autism, and this comes from someone on the Spectrum that actually likes having players comes to me to do their shopping. When we had those Vendors, I had about 3 of them for different purposes, but I still had my shop up with it in case there was someone needing something made that I didn't have in the vendors. Also, I used to the vendor to display my items around my shop as a means to decorate it.

Y'all just mad cause ya can't haggle down the price of weapons and ammo at MY shop because you guys can't RP. adding vendors is essentially nerfing a handful of players, including me, and nerfing players s BAD

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vendors   

Back to top Go down

Vendors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Suggestions/Bugs/Technical-
Jump to: