HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Major Update

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Major Update   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:11 pm

As most of you already know we have been working on a few updates and fixes for the server and we finally got around to finishing them up. The development team and I have worked a good long amount of time to push this out for your enjoyment. Hopefully, you all like what we have fixed and updated.

What was added/updated?

7.62 Update
We have updated all the 7.62 guns and rebalanced all of them to make them more reliable and usable for your day to day activities. Here is a basic outline to what we have done with these weapons      
       -The Rotten Mound has received a buff to 30DMG and has been made to full auto      
       -The Sako received a damage buff of 2 and its fire rate has been slightly reduced        
       -The AK47 has been updated to be just below the SAKO with a slightly buffed fire rate but a slight nerf on damage        
       -The Chinese AK has been nerfed in damage but now has a buffed fire rate
       -SKS lean fix
Enclave Update
       -The Enclave finally takes the spotlight and will be replacing the Conglomerate! However, the conglo are not totally gone as they will be used for events still        
       -The Enclave will also be receiving a lethal buff to their entire arsenal of power armor and guns
       -The Enclave will commonly be seen across the wasteland via vertibird drop-offs instead of Conglomerate drop pods
Mutant Update    
       -Mutants are now fixed and usable again! You will be seeing them across the wasteland! YAY!
       -Mutants can no longer drop stupid amounts of loot. Sorry
New Guns/Conglo Update
      -Minigun is a newly added weapon that can be acquired by Enclave Cases
      -Shoulder Mounted Minigun added as an event weapon
      -5mm new ammo type
      -All guns that were originally obtained by Conglomerates can now only be obtained by events
     -The Ak 112 ammo type has been changed to 5MM
Car Drop Fix
      -The issue when we couldn't use any maps because there were no town points to drop cars has been fixed. We can now use ALL of our maps and enjoy driving our vehicles around them too
      -Poseidon Gas Stations are now car drop points! So if you are in need of a car find your nearest Poseidon!
*Staff Tool Update*
      -Staff can now spawn armors through the Q menu under entities for event purposes
Armor
     -Leather Jacket|New armor added to increase carry weight.
Class Change Update
    -We have now added a tax for changing classes. First change is free then the next will be 100 of each and the next will be 200 of each until it caps at 1000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Hope you all enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:33 am

Mike Nespo wrote:

       -The Rotten Mound has received a buff to 30DMG and has been made to full auto      
       -The Sako received a damage buff of 2 and its fire rate has been slightly reduced        
       -The AK47 has been updated to be just below the SAKO with a slightly buffed fire rate but a slight nerf on damage        
       -The Chinese AK has been nerfed in damage but now has a buffed fire rate
       
The reign of the formidable SAKO is now over.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:45 pm

i think this update will benefit the game, finally glad to see the conglos gone because they made no sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:57 pm

When daddy shep gives you a mini gun:

https://memegenerator.net/instance/57291938/rick-ross-dance-move-over-little-niggas-its-big-nigga-season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lektrix
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:15 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Sorry for the double post but you can't make 5mm ammo. I just checked the work bench, cnc mil, and the normal craft menu and found nothin' of 5mm.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Will the enclave drop better loot than the conglos did, or are they just much stronger now.

__________________________
riots:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:11 am

The Enclave loot tables were updated to drop the weapons they use and even plates. It was balanced so they can be the replacement for conglo. The only thing good about them is that their health was buffed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:32 am

Mike Nespo wrote:
The Enclave loot tables were updated to drop the weapons they use and even plates. It was balanced so they can be the replacement for conglo. The only thing good about them is that their health was buffed


So do they still cap off at 300 health?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TimeSnake

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
The Enclave loot tables were updated to drop the weapons they use and even plates. It was balanced so they can be the replacement for conglo. The only thing good about them is that their health was buffed
I thought Deathclaws were added too? Those have to be stronger than dogs, right?

__________________________
riots:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 pm

TimeSnake wrote:
Mike Nespo wrote:
The Enclave loot tables were updated to drop the weapons they use and even plates. It was balanced so they can be the replacement for conglo. The only thing good about them is that their health was buffed
I thought Deathclaws were added too? Those have to be stronger than dogs, right?

Yes, they were added to replace dogs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:42 pm

They drop weapons? Neat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:05 am

Mike Nespo wrote:
The Enclave loot tables were updated to drop the weapons they use and even plates. It was balanced so they can be the replacement for conglo. The only thing good about them is that their health was buffed
That buff for the enclave is insane, just today at least 10 people were all shooting at one enclave soldier(they were also all standing 2 foot away from it) and it still took forever to kill it due to it stimpack spamming, and in the end it just teleported away and didn't drop a case.

__________________________
riots:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Dude like i counted and it stimed 10 times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:23 pm

TimeSnake wrote:
Mike Nespo wrote:
The Enclave loot tables were updated to drop the weapons they use and even plates. It was balanced so they can be the replacement for conglo. The only thing good about them is that their health was buffed
That buff for the enclave is insane, just today at least 10 people were all shooting at one enclave soldier(they were also all standing 2 foot away from it) and it still took forever to kill it due to it stimpack spamming, and in the end it just teleported away and didn't drop a case.

IKR and it was stupid. We did 2 drops and i didnt get a single case. I would do all the damage, someone shot it once and got the kill. Its stupid
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TimeSnake

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Delyriouz111 wrote:
TimeSnake wrote:
Mike Nespo wrote:
The Enclave loot tables were updated to drop the weapons they use and even plates. It was balanced so they can be the replacement for conglo. The only thing good about them is that their health was buffed
That buff for the enclave is insane, just today at least 10 people were all shooting at one enclave soldier(they were also all standing 2 foot away from it) and it still took forever to kill it due to it stimpack spamming, and in the end it just teleported away and didn't drop a case.

IKR and it was stupid. We did 2 drops and i didnt get a single case. I would do all the damage, someone shot it once and got the kill. Its stupid
It's supposed to be based on damage, but I brought an enclave soldier down to like 30 hp and some dude shot a bunch and he got the case, so I don't know what's going on.

__________________________
riots:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:13 pm

i would also like to comment on the new buff to the enclave. i participated in a drop today with like 6-8 people all with strong guns. most of the time they would stim multiple times before you can even kill one of them with a group. i also had one of the heavy armor enclave soldiers 1v1 with me at some point, and i was using a m60 and i could not solo it even with a full clip shot into his upper torso-head without stopping. I would also like to note that the risk vs reward is pretty bad for them too. If you survive, you will use WAY more ammo than the value of what youll generally get. and from the drops ive participated in, even with an antimat drop, you BARELY come out ahead if you factor in how much ammo you use averaged over the amount of drops it takes to get decent loot. I dont know if its that i just suck, but after absolutely unloading with an m60 nearly point blank and barely putting a dent in them.... idk... i know its meant not to be soloed and to do it with a large group, but lets be honest here, its hard to get a group on big enough to skew the risk vs. reward scale tip into your favor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:27 pm

Dick Harvey wrote:
i would also like to comment on the new buff to the enclave. i participated in a drop today with like 6-8 people all with strong guns. most of the time they would stim multiple times before you can even kill one of them with a group. i also had one of the heavy armor enclave soldiers 1v1 with me at some point, and i was using a m60 and i could not solo it even with a full clip shot into his upper torso-head without stopping. I would also like to note that the risk vs reward is pretty bad for them too. If you survive, you will use WAY more ammo than the value of what youll generally get. and from the drops ive participated in, even with an antimat drop, you BARELY come out ahead if you factor in how much ammo you use averaged over the amount of drops it takes to get decent loot. I dont know if its that i just suck, but after absolutely unloading with an m60 nearly point blank and barely putting a dent in them.... idk... i know its meant not to be soloed and to do it with a large group, but lets be honest here, its hard to get a group on big enough to skew the risk vs. reward scale tip into your favor...

I mean the conglos kinda were the same. You wasted more ammo then you got back in form of loot, unless you hit the jackpot of hardplates etc.

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:51 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Dick Harvey wrote:
i would also like to comment on the new buff to the enclave. i participated in a drop today with like 6-8 people all with strong guns. most of the time they would stim multiple times before you can even kill one of them with a group. i also had one of the heavy armor enclave soldiers 1v1 with me at some point, and i was using a m60 and i could not solo it even with a full clip shot into his upper torso-head without stopping. I would also like to note that the risk vs reward is pretty bad for them too. If you survive, you will use WAY more ammo than the value of what youll generally get. and from the drops ive participated in, even with an antimat drop, you BARELY come out ahead if you factor in how much ammo you use averaged over the amount of drops it takes to get decent loot. I dont know if its that i just suck, but after absolutely unloading with an m60 nearly point blank and barely putting a dent in them.... idk... i know its meant not to be soloed and to do it with a large group, but lets be honest here, its hard to get a group on big enough to skew the risk vs. reward scale tip into your favor...

I mean the conglos kinda were the same. You wasted more ammo then you got back in form of loot, unless you hit the jackpot of hardplates etc.
Yeah, but you could usually take out a single conglo soldier out if 10 people were shooting at it from point blank, and the people shooting were not shooting crap guns, they had pulse rifles, m60s, and guns of that tier.
They just spam stimpacks in x01 armor.

__________________________
riots:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lektrix
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:51 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Dick Harvey wrote:
i would also like to comment on the new buff to the enclave. i participated in a drop today with like 6-8 people all with strong guns. most of the time they would stim multiple times before you can even kill one of them with a group. i also had one of the heavy armor enclave soldiers 1v1 with me at some point, and i was using a m60 and i could not solo it even with a full clip shot into his upper torso-head without stopping. I would also like to note that the risk vs reward is pretty bad for them too. If you survive, you will use WAY more ammo than the value of what youll generally get. and from the drops ive participated in, even with an antimat drop, you BARELY come out ahead if you factor in how much ammo you use averaged over the amount of drops it takes to get decent loot. I dont know if its that i just suck, but after absolutely unloading with an m60 nearly point blank and barely putting a dent in them.... idk... i know its meant not to be soloed and to do it with a large group, but lets be honest here, its hard to get a group on big enough to skew the risk vs. reward scale tip into your favor...

I mean the conglos kinda were the same. You wasted more ammo then you got back in form of loot, unless you hit the jackpot of hardplates etc.

yes but you use x10 more ammo on enclave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2015-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:26 am

Wow. It's almost as if going toe to toe with one of the wastelands most powerful paraACTUAL military forces, armed with the pinnacle of Pre AND Post war technology; weapons, armor, medicine, and aircraft among them; while they are deployed in tactical Right wing death squads strike teams might not be a financially viable endeavor. Ya'll ever heard of those SonicBitCoin miners tho? Might be more your speed.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:17 am

Exavolt wrote:
Wow. It's almost as if going toe to toe with one of the wastelands most powerful paraACTUAL military forces, armed with the pinnacle of Pre AND Post war technology; weapons, armor, medicine, and aircraft among them; while they are deployed in tactical Right wing death squads strike teams might not be a financially viable endeavor. Ya'll ever heard of those SonicBitCoin miners tho? Might be more your speed.
conglomerates were easily soloed. im just saying with the average amount of people on, sometimes its difficult to get enough to reasonably take the enclave out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2015-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:22 am

BongoBongoBongoIDon'tWantToLeaveTheConglos were too easily exploitable, and people did just that. The server now gets to pay all that time in back taxes. The Enclave should be feared. After all, they are the A P E X   P R E D T O R S.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Exavolt wrote:
he Enclave should be feared. After all, they are the A P E X   P R E D T O R S.

I hunt these "Apex Predators" with a Penarch pistol. I understand that they should have the best technology, but when you get down to it, a full clip of a gun that is capable of taking out tanks(m60) should get the job done when hunting these guys that are wearing tin suits.

But I think the enclave are fine as it is. i find it very fun to do their drops because it is a challenge compared to the enclave where they wouldn't even register you when you were barley behind your care.

__________________________
Monk Robes are Best:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Major Update
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: